• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:26
CEST 15:26
KST 22:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8967 users

[MSL] Ro32 Group H - Page 68

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 73 Next
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 30 2010 12:01 GMT
#1341
I'm gonna have to start disliking Bisu again now that his gang of fanboys start rampaging again.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 30 2010 12:04 GMT
#1342
On December 30 2010 21:01 Holgerius wrote:
I'm gonna have to start disliking Bisu again now that his gang of fanboys start rampaging again.

It's ok, we've been disliking Flash fanboys for a while now.
boomer hands
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 12:28:18
December 30 2010 12:06 GMT
#1343
Kal's after-game interview! :D

Q: You pulled off a victory after losing, you must be feeling really good right now!
A: Aww man, I AM feeling REALLY good right now... It's great that I won, I practiced really hard for these games. :D But I regret that- *Mumbles something*
Commentators: Wha? :D
A: Oh, I just wish that I could've ended the game more quickly and cleanly, but I'm still happy that I won :DDD
Commentators: Lol okay XD

Q: What are some important points to staying alive in this MSL?
A: Hmm, I think that it's really important that you defend your bases, stay alert, and be aggressive so you can end the game quickly. But staying on your toes is really important if you want to survive.

Q: There's quite a lot of Zergs this MSL, with just 3 Terrans. Your thoughts on going against them, along with having to face Roro next?
A: Ah yes, it will be quite difficult I think, and Roro has been playing really well these days, but if I practice really hard and be confident in myself, I think that I can pull off a win and go far. :D
Commentators: Lol spoken like you want to go for the gold in the Olympics XD

Q: Any last words you want to say to the fans out there?
A: Thanks to everyone who cheered and supported me today, and please have a h-happy New Year's. *Stutters* :D;;
Commentators: Lolz spoken like a champ! Oh man Kal's voice is really smooth and charismatic, it was really a pleasure to interview him. :D

I missed like one or two other questions they asked him, but they weren't that important. Congrats to Kal advancing to the Round of 16 and I hope to see more excellent games like the last one from him in the future! PROTOSS REPRESENT WHOOT WHOOT~

And thanks to Grobyc for streaming; today's set of games was really fun and exciting. 8)
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
December 30 2010 12:07 GMT
#1344
DAMN i missed this, fuck

100% recommendation for last game?

GEEZUS.
POGGERS
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
December 30 2010 12:08 GMT
#1345
Everyone's play was really impressive today? Really's was pretty awful if you asked me :l
Writerptrk
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
December 30 2010 12:09 GMT
#1346
Stork or Hydra in the next round...two of the most in-form players going atm. Doesn't get any easier for the Group of Death survivors.
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
December 30 2010 12:09 GMT
#1347
Thanks Spica for the Kal interview!

Haha Kal sounds quite happy. Hope he shows more exciting games in the future.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 30 2010 12:09 GMT
#1348
On December 30 2010 21:07 konadora wrote:
DAMN i missed this, fuck

100% recommendation for last game?

GEEZUS.

Make up for it by spamming GO BISU GO in every thread you post in
boomer hands
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
December 30 2010 12:09 GMT
#1349
Thanks for the LR thread and the streams.
Breach_hu
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary2431 Posts
December 30 2010 12:11 GMT
#1350
TY for streaming! Nice matches today! KTY!
Give thanks and praise!
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 12:12:41
December 30 2010 12:11 GMT
#1351
On December 30 2010 21:08 ArvickHero wrote:
Everyone's play was really impressive today? Really's was pretty awful if you asked me :l


There were some good moments from Really in Really v.s. Kal, like that multi-front simultaneous defending + dropship play. That one tank + scvs holding against a control group of dragoons was pretty interesting.

Otherwise, freaking poor play from Really. I am looking at Really v.s. Shine and Really made Shine look like Jaedong's playing that ZvT.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 30 2010 12:13 GMT
#1352
On December 30 2010 21:11 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 21:08 ArvickHero wrote:
Everyone's play was really impressive today? Really's was pretty awful if you asked me :l


There were some good moments from Really in Really v.s. Kal, like that multi-front simultaneous defending + dropship play. That one tank + scvs holding against a control group of dragoons was pretty interesting.

Otherwise, freaking poor play from Really. I am looking at Really v.s. Shine and Really made Shine look like Jaedong's playing that ZvT.

Really was no doubt the worst of the group, but he certainly did put on a decent performance agaisnt Kal despite the fact that he really had no chance of winning.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
December 30 2010 12:16 GMT
#1353
I'm going to have to start watching these games now. I'm so happy Bisu made it through. Since, SC2 came out, I haven't been watching SC1 vods a lot except for Bisu's proleague games. Bisu !!!
김택용 Fighting!
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 30 2010 12:17 GMT
#1354
By the way, I'd like to say thank you to Mani for featuring this LR. I appreciate it!
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
December 30 2010 12:18 GMT
#1355
BTW, before I forget, I really like the way you've done the Results section Lightwip. The colour vs black-and-white effect is really err effective.
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
December 30 2010 12:20 GMT
#1356
On December 30 2010 21:06 Spica wrote:
And thanks to Grobyc for streaming; today's set of games was really fun and exciting. 8)

Thanks Grobyc. <3
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 12:22:04
December 30 2010 12:21 GMT
#1357
Congrats Lightwip for getting this thread featured! And a huge thanks to you for making this thread in the first place and keeping it well updated with the results after the games finished. ^^

Here's to hoping that both Bisu and Kal will go far in this MSL~ :DDD Now I can have a good night's sleep, except that I'm screwed for waking up for work early tomorrow, lolz. ><;
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
December 30 2010 12:23 GMT
#1358
On December 30 2010 21:21 Spica wrote:
Congrats Lightwip for getting this thread featured! And a huge thanks to you for making this thread in the first place and keeping it well updated with the results after the games finished. ^^

Here's to hoping that both Bisu and Kal will go far in this MSL~ :DDD Now I can have a good night's sleep, except that I'm screwed for waking up for work early tomorrow, lolz. ><;


I know that feeling! GL battling your way through the day.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
December 30 2010 12:25 GMT
#1359
On December 30 2010 21:23 PineappleLumpsToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 21:21 Spica wrote:
Congrats Lightwip for getting this thread featured! And a huge thanks to you for making this thread in the first place and keeping it well updated with the results after the games finished. ^^

Here's to hoping that both Bisu and Kal will go far in this MSL~ :DDD Now I can have a good night's sleep, except that I'm screwed for waking up for work early tomorrow, lolz. ><;


I know that feeling! GL battling your way through the day.
Haha, glad to see that there's others who know how I'm feeling right now. XD Thanks for the warm wishes! It was totally worth it to stay up late for the group of death though, so I don't regret one bit of it. ^^
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 12:49:56
December 30 2010 12:49 GMT
#1360
What could I possibly do to get one of my LR threads featured?
Grats of course, but I'm a bit jealous now.

+ Show Spoiler +
This was the most impressive PvZ from Kal I've seen in months. Wow.
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
SteadfastSC293
ComeBackTV 260
TaKeTV 243
LamboSC2157
Rex100
IndyStarCraft 56
EnkiAlexander 31
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 293
LamboSC2 157
ProTech142
Rex 100
IndyStarCraft 56
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Shinee 29
Aegong 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Trap 25
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
NotJumperer 18
Terrorterran 17
Yoon 16
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6920
qojqva1626
Dendi816
Fuzer 97
420jenkins86
Counter-Strike
x6flipin408
markeloff355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1043
XaKoH 162
Other Games
gofns35088
singsing2167
olofmeister1280
B2W.Neo1018
Mlord258
DeMusliM181
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX132
Hui .129
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude14
Railgan10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1853
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
• Nemesis1601
• TFBlade861
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 34m
Stellar Fest
23h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.