• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8501 users

[R&S] PDPop MSL 2010 - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 20 2011 03:21 GMT
#141
On January 20 2011 07:30 slappy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 06:25 moopie wrote:
On January 20 2011 06:06 slappy wrote:
I think there is only 3 people with winning records against JD:
Stork - 14-12
Flash - 23-20
Bisu - 7-9 (wow they haven't played much)

ForGG - 4-1 (alas, retired)
Casy - 5-1 (alas, retired)
815 - 2-1 (retired)
Tester - 2-1 (retired)
Backho - 1-0 ()
Rock - 3-2
Frozean - 2-1
Tempest - 2-1

Might be a couple more somewhere, but yes, not too many players have winning records against him (though a handful are tied at head-to-heads).


wow casy!!!
a lot of those are really really surprising, thanks for sharing
still though, the point is that in a bo5 I don't see anyone besides stork or flash being able to beat him.

Backho undefeated against JD on official matches, I wonder how they both feel about that? lol


almost the only thing going for him....he probably gets beat down everyday...
Jaedong :3
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
January 20 2011 04:27 GMT
#142
On January 20 2011 12:21 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 07:30 slappy wrote:
On January 20 2011 06:25 moopie wrote:
On January 20 2011 06:06 slappy wrote:
I think there is only 3 people with winning records against JD:
Stork - 14-12
Flash - 23-20
Bisu - 7-9 (wow they haven't played much)

ForGG - 4-1 (alas, retired)
Casy - 5-1 (alas, retired)
815 - 2-1 (retired)
Tester - 2-1 (retired)
Backho - 1-0 ()
Rock - 3-2
Frozean - 2-1
Tempest - 2-1

Might be a couple more somewhere, but yes, not too many players have winning records against him (though a handful are tied at head-to-heads).


wow casy!!!
a lot of those are really really surprising, thanks for sharing
still though, the point is that in a bo5 I don't see anyone besides stork or flash being able to beat him.

Backho undefeated against JD on official matches, I wonder how they both feel about that? lol


almost the only thing going for him....he probably gets beat down everyday...


lol right, JD probly let him win out of pity
jaedong imba
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
January 20 2011 05:53 GMT
#143
On January 20 2011 13:27 slappy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 12:21 ReketSomething wrote:
On January 20 2011 07:30 slappy wrote:
On January 20 2011 06:25 moopie wrote:
On January 20 2011 06:06 slappy wrote:
I think there is only 3 people with winning records against JD:
Stork - 14-12
Flash - 23-20
Bisu - 7-9 (wow they haven't played much)

ForGG - 4-1 (alas, retired)
Casy - 5-1 (alas, retired)
815 - 2-1 (retired)
Tester - 2-1 (retired)
Backho - 1-0 ()
Rock - 3-2
Frozean - 2-1
Tempest - 2-1

Might be a couple more somewhere, but yes, not too many players have winning records against him (though a handful are tied at head-to-heads).


wow casy!!!
a lot of those are really really surprising, thanks for sharing
still though, the point is that in a bo5 I don't see anyone besides stork or flash being able to beat him.

Backho undefeated against JD on official matches, I wonder how they both feel about that? lol


almost the only thing going for him....he probably gets beat down everyday...


lol right, JD probly let him win out of pity

If I remember correctly, Jaedong lost to Backho building two gates in the middle of Andromeda that game.
Liquipedia
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
January 20 2011 06:56 GMT
#144
it's been a while since there were no terrans in the ro8. flash being out of the leagues is a refreshing change to things
lolbolt
Profile Joined November 2010
206 Posts
January 20 2011 13:47 GMT
#145
So er what happen to all the Terrans?!

+ Show Spoiler +
They got Flashed Out LOL
Zyferous
Profile Joined September 2010
United States270 Posts
January 20 2011 15:17 GMT
#146
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.
Jaedong forever.
micromegas
Profile Joined November 2008
Denmark171 Posts
January 20 2011 15:49 GMT
#147
lol @ today's games: + Show Spoiler +
all-Zerg wins!
We need help, the poet reckoned.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 20 2011 15:51 GMT
#148
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 20 2011 16:08 GMT
#149
On January 21 2011 00:51 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.

I'd have no clue how to hype a zvz finals to be sure.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 20 2011 16:11 GMT
#150
On January 21 2011 01:08 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 00:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.

I'd have no clue how to hype a zvz finals to be sure.

If Great is involved we could at least potentially end up with Hive tech.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 20 2011 16:20 GMT
#151
Really sad about Stork losing, I really really hope he wins next day- all Zerg would just be zzzzz.

Really happy for the JD victory though! :D
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
January 20 2011 19:48 GMT
#152
On January 21 2011 01:08 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 00:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.

I'd have no clue how to hype a zvz finals to be sure.


2 points:
1. in a bo7, its likely we'll at least have ONE hive tech game
2. it will be quick, so we go to bed earlier and get some more sleep :-)

that's the best I can do, you're the writer I'm sure you'll figure it out lol
jaedong imba
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
January 20 2011 20:06 GMT
#153
On January 21 2011 04:48 slappy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 01:08 flamewheel wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.

I'd have no clue how to hype a zvz finals to be sure.


2 points:
1. in a bo7, its likely we'll at least have ONE hive tech game
2. it will be quick, so we go to bed earlier and get some more sleep :-)

that's the best I can do, you're the writer I'm sure you'll figure it out lol

SC1 series are always no longer than Bo5.

I enjoy ZvZ so I actually wouldn't mind an all-zerg semis, other than that it wouldn't really feel epic enough for the end of a starleague.

Also if there's a ZvZ final you should steal the banner used in the Avalon MSL finals thread.
Liquipedia
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 20:26:20
January 20 2011 20:24 GMT
#154
On January 21 2011 05:06 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 04:48 slappy wrote:
On January 21 2011 01:08 flamewheel wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.

I'd have no clue how to hype a zvz finals to be sure.


2 points:
1. in a bo7, its likely we'll at least have ONE hive tech game
2. it will be quick, so we go to bed earlier and get some more sleep :-)

that's the best I can do, you're the writer I'm sure you'll figure it out lol

SC1 series are always no longer than Bo5.

I enjoy ZvZ so I actually wouldn't mind an all-zerg semis, other than that it wouldn't really feel epic enough for the end of a starleague.

Also if there's a ZvZ final you should steal the banner used in the Avalon MSL finals thread.


YATGK MSL, but yea, there probably won't be any more BO7s in the future.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 20 2011 20:27 GMT
#155
On January 21 2011 01:20 emperorchampion wrote:
Really sad about Stork losing, I really really hope he wins next day- all Zerg would just be zzzz.

Really happy for the JD victory though! :D


lol, was this intentional?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
January 20 2011 22:58 GMT
#156
On January 21 2011 05:24 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 05:06 Elyvilon wrote:
On January 21 2011 04:48 slappy wrote:
On January 21 2011 01:08 flamewheel wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.

I'd have no clue how to hype a zvz finals to be sure.


2 points:
1. in a bo7, its likely we'll at least have ONE hive tech game
2. it will be quick, so we go to bed earlier and get some more sleep :-)

that's the best I can do, you're the writer I'm sure you'll figure it out lol

SC1 series are always no longer than Bo5.

I enjoy ZvZ so I actually wouldn't mind an all-zerg semis, other than that it wouldn't really feel epic enough for the end of a starleague.

Also if there's a ZvZ final you should steal the banner used in the Avalon MSL finals thread.


YATGK MSL, but yea, there probably won't be any more BO7s in the future.

I actually remember reading about that now, but forgot about it when I was writing my post since it's way before my time.
Liquipedia
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 23:08:57
January 20 2011 23:08 GMT
#157
On January 21 2011 05:06 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 04:48 slappy wrote:
On January 21 2011 01:08 flamewheel wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 21 2011 00:17 Infested_Noodle wrote:
Possible all zerg semifinals? The overmind would be pleased.

Everyone else would be sad.

I'd have no clue how to hype a zvz finals to be sure.


2 points:
1. in a bo7, its likely we'll at least have ONE hive tech game
2. it will be quick, so we go to bed earlier and get some more sleep :-)

that's the best I can do, you're the writer I'm sure you'll figure it out lol

SC1 series are always no longer than Bo5.

I enjoy ZvZ so I actually wouldn't mind an all-zerg semis, other than that it wouldn't really feel epic enough for the end of a starleague.

Also if there's a ZvZ final you should steal the banner used in the Avalon MSL finals thread.


oops, ima noob =.=

well then, HOPEFULLY we can have a hive tech within 5 games... ^ ^

EDIT: wait a second, if its JvZ it will probably end 3-0... nvm
jaedong imba
blue001
Profile Joined January 2009
106 Posts
January 21 2011 17:24 GMT
#158
Only Protoss and Zerg left in the MSL with JAEDONG in it. Jaedong has to grab the title here, he's the god of ZvP and ZvZ, with no terrans standing in his way especially flash.
gongryong
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1430 Posts
January 27 2011 11:59 GMT
#159
flamewheel,
please erase that noob in black from the banner :p
JAEDONG ÜBERBONJWA!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 27 2011 14:47 GMT
#160
On January 27 2011 20:59 gongryong wrote:
flamewheel,
please erase that noob in black from the banner :p

I would since there's a new banner but I believe in marking down history as it was.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 160
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1473
Hyuk 223
910 84
Bale 29
NotJumperer 21
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 594
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g6954
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
Livibee163
ceh9126
Happy110
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 20m
Stellar Fest
6h 20m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.