I think its time for me to ask my uncle for his ss.
edit: Boxer vs Jju on old peaks of beakdu atm
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
knyttym
United States5797 Posts
I think its time for me to ask my uncle for his ss. edit: Boxer vs Jju on old peaks of beakdu atm | ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
On January 10 2009 06:13 Cadical wrote: Thanks for the news I just signed up and it works nice I also extracted this stream link mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 Try this on VLC or something, it works for me Works, but it's only about 5fps. Is that normal? | ||
|
comabreaded
United States2166 Posts
| ||
|
ambit!ous1
United States3662 Posts
now if i can only remember my OGN account.... | ||
|
Chill
Calgary26004 Posts
| ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
On January 10 2009 06:13 Cadical wrote: Thanks for the news I just signed up and it works nice I also extracted this stream link mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 Try this on VLC or something, it works for me omg <3 | ||
|
Cadical
United States469 Posts
On January 10 2009 06:23 SonuvBob wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2009 06:13 Cadical wrote: Thanks for the news I just signed up and it works nice I also extracted this stream link mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 Try this on VLC or something, it works for me Works, but it's only about 5fps. Is that normal? Yeah, I thinks that's normal | ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
| ||
|
Archaic
United States4024 Posts
On January 10 2009 06:13 Cadical wrote: Thanks for the news I just signed up and it works nice I also extracted this stream link mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 Try this on VLC or something, it works for me Yeah, this works great. Thanks. Are there any more specifics about airing times, preferably translated to EST, hehe. | ||
|
LuMiX
China5758 Posts
edit: nal_ra vs some zerg edit2: midas vs stork now | ||
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
On January 10 2009 07:16 Metal[x] wrote: that stream is amazing...im watching the game now, who is it of? Nal_rA vs Stay (from WeMade) | ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
On January 10 2009 06:57 Cadical wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2009 06:23 SonuvBob wrote: On January 10 2009 06:13 Cadical wrote: Thanks for the news I just signed up and it works nice I also extracted this stream link mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 Try this on VLC or something, it works for me Works, but it's only about 5fps. Is that normal? Yeah, I thinks that's normal Seems really low, nearly unwatchable (there was some vulture micro when I checked it, but it all took place between frames =/). I was hoping it was just me. Edit: Ok, now it's 0.5fps, I assume it's just me. | ||
|
SpaNiarD
Spain353 Posts
On January 10 2009 06:13 Cadical wrote: Thanks for the news I just signed up and it works nice I also extracted this stream link mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 Try this on VLC or something, it works for me works for me too :D thank u ^^ | ||
|
DownMaxX
Canada1311 Posts
| ||
|
geno
United States1404 Posts
| ||
|
LuMiX
China5758 Posts
| ||
|
reasonOK
United States49 Posts
| ||
|
Kuja900
United States3564 Posts
| ||
|
KnightOfNi
United States1508 Posts
On January 10 2009 07:56 Kuja900 wrote: if anyone has an ssn for me feel free to pm I second that notion. | ||
|
Wasabi
United States3085 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Stork soO Shuttle Rush Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|