• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7512 users

HE SAID IT - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
October 12 2008 02:17 GMT
#161
I might switch to Zerg after this...
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
October 12 2008 02:17 GMT
#162
On October 12 2008 10:12 disciple wrote:
savior wont be the untouchable monster he was, mate. but his speech gave the fans what they needed, he could always say, sorry that I'm disappointing you in the last seasons I will do my best to improve. He said what we needed to hear

he will be the untouchable monster he was
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
October 12 2008 02:18 GMT
#163
On October 12 2008 11:17 Seraphim wrote:
I might switch to Zerg after this...


I actually have. No idea how long it will last but for tonight at least I have been a member of the swarm.
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Vo-
Profile Joined November 2004
United States435 Posts
October 12 2008 02:21 GMT
#164
I hate savior and his fanboys but his English is amazing.
Props.
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
October 12 2008 02:22 GMT
#165
On October 12 2008 11:17 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2008 10:12 disciple wrote:
savior wont be the untouchable monster he was, mate. but his speech gave the fans what they needed, he could always say, sorry that I'm disappointing you in the last seasons I will do my best to improve. He said what we needed to hear

he will be the untouchable monster he was

dont bother with that guy he is a bisu fan t.t
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
October 12 2008 02:42 GMT
#166
Nice! Wait, what did he say, he said something like I love blizzon and starcraft (something)... anybody know?
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
October 12 2008 02:43 GMT
#167
I've only fairly recently started watching Starcraft with Best's OSL run and pretty much only saw Savior lose.

I'm still a fan though and I'm glad to see him regain a measure of his confidence.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
October 12 2008 02:47 GMT
#168
On October 12 2008 11:43 Nitan wrote:
I've only fairly recently started watching Starcraft with Best's OSL run and pretty much only saw Savior lose.

I'm still a fan though and I'm glad to see him regain a measure of his confidence.


Please come back after watching him take Oov, rA, and Nada apart.
May the BeSt man win.
riptide
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
5673 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-12 02:50:38
October 12 2008 02:48 GMT
#169
LOL. I can't wait Ma Jae Yoon, I can't wait!
AdministratorSKT T1 | Masters of the Universe
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
October 12 2008 02:53 GMT
#170
BELIEVE.









<3 Savior
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-12 02:56:48
October 12 2008 02:55 GMT
#171
Please refer to sig.

Told you so.

2009 here we go.

(CJ shirt should sell somewhere around +1k now imo)
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
ScarFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1175 Posts
October 12 2008 03:01 GMT
#172
On October 12 2008 11:55 HotZhot wrote:
Please refer to sig.

Told you so.

2009 here we go.

(CJ shirt should sell somewhere around +1k now imo)
We have a traitor in our mists boys.

Sorry, you cant be a fan of Savior, and the USURPER at the same time.
Can you dig it?
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
October 12 2008 03:05 GMT
#173
Haha go Savior!
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
October 12 2008 03:07 GMT
#174
On October 12 2008 12:01 ScarFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2008 11:55 HotZhot wrote:
Please refer to sig.

Told you so.

2009 here we go.

(CJ shirt should sell somewhere around +1k now imo)
We have a traitor in our mists boys.

Sorry, you cant be a fan of Savior, and the USURPER at the same time.


What you saying man? JD is just making sure noone tarnishes his throne you know.. ahh wth I still love JD along with July
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
October 12 2008 03:08 GMT
#175
im now switching my supporting team to CJ

I LOVE U SAVIOR T_____T!!! <33 2009 I WANT TO SEE THE MAESTRO RETURN ONCE AGAIN! !
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
RamenStyle
Profile Joined September 2004
United States1929 Posts
October 12 2008 03:17 GMT
#176
OMG, if Savior makes a comeback, it will have such an impact in his own team that you can forget about SKT1, Samsung, Lecaf or whatever. CJ having a leader again to lead them in PL will boost everyone's game so much they will rule the PL again.

-New Savior: Better, bigger, faster, scarier.... unstoppable. This is 2 autowins.
-Old Much: same good ol' GrandpaToss. He will be the antidote to Savior's only kryptonite, FBH. Next time instead of a heart, he will draw him the finger. PvT guaranteed.
-Renewed GGPlay: He just needs to learn how to resist until he gets 4th gas. No one can play macro 4 gas games like him.
-Ever aggressive Iris: He needs to learn to cool down his head a little bit, and maybe a little bit of more luck, and he is ready to go.
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
October 12 2008 03:17 GMT
#177
SAVIOR YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MA JAE YOON!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333 I LOVE YOU OWN EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE ONE MAE JAE YOON!!!
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
October 12 2008 03:24 GMT
#178
That's freaking adorable - nice job Tasteless as well
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-12 03:28:03
October 12 2008 03:26 GMT
#179
Is it me or did almost everyone turn into CJ fans...

-CJ shirts
-IdrA in CJ
-Good performance in PL
-Iris and Memory in MSL
-GGPlay in OSL
-sAviOr regaining his touch

EDIT: I propose to change sAviOr's TLPD sideview avatar into one of these:
[image loading]

(2004)

[image loading]

(2005)

[image loading]

(2006)

[image loading]

(2007)

[image loading]

(2008)
FreeDoM[YA]
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada855 Posts
October 12 2008 03:31 GMT
#180
Wow Tl.net is turning Pro-CJ
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Sea.KH 56
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7105
Dendi1187
Counter-Strike
byalli1206
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2406
fl0m2382
Liquid`RaSZi1139
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3058
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1453
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
57m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
OSC
8h 57m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.