• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10564 users

Chaoslauncher for 1.16.1 - Page 65

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 Next
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 19:44:54
August 18 2013 19:44 GMT
#1281
This getting bumped made me happy, because it reminded me that MasterOfChaos is awesome.
Liquipedia
Rainalcar
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia557 Posts
September 24 2013 16:57 GMT
#1282
Sorry if bumping, but could you help me set up a no cd chaoslauncher? I copied install from BW cd and renamed it to broodwar.mpq, but to no avail (Win 7). Thank you.
j.r.r.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
September 24 2013 17:02 GMT
#1283
If the ICCUP Launcher isn't turning on Anti-hack, can I use Chaos Launcher instead? Or is CL part of the ICCUP launcher?
CoughingHydra
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
177 Posts
September 24 2013 17:06 GMT
#1284
On September 25 2013 01:57 Rainalcar wrote:
Sorry if bumping, but could you help me set up a no cd chaoslauncher? I copied install from BW cd and renamed it to broodwar.mpq, but to no avail (Win 7). Thank you.

Is your BW updated to the latest version 1.16.1?
Rainalcar
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia557 Posts
September 25 2013 15:21 GMT
#1285
Yes, it is.
j.r.r.
fluentmonkey
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada4 Posts
September 25 2013 15:52 GMT
#1286
I need help! I am trying to run chaos launcher on my school's computers as part of the games club to have starcraft tournaments. I try opening the chaos launcher and some work, but others say RT error after I open it followed by "Error in applyPatchSuspended in J:\Chaos Launcher\wmode.bwl" after this it stops responding and crashes. I need an adult! Please help ASAP please and thank you!!!
"I'm the marshall 'round these parts"
fluentmonkey
Profile Joined September 2013
Canada4 Posts
September 25 2013 19:06 GMT
#1287
UPDATE: It also seems to be completely random which computers it works on. Sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. Help!!!
"I'm the marshall 'round these parts"
Rainalcar
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia557 Posts
September 29 2013 16:04 GMT
#1288
I am repeating my question if someone could help:

Could you help me set up a No Cd Chaoslauncher? I copied "install" file from BW cd and renamed it to broodwar.mpq, but to no avail (Win 7). My BW is updated to 1.16.1.

Thank you.
j.r.r.
Rainalcar
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia557 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 16:07:44
September 29 2013 16:07 GMT
#1289
Nevermind, I got it. When you rename a file Windows still keeps it's ending internally, .exe in this case. So I went to dos prompt and used REN command and it worked. Btw, does anyone know did I have to use the prompt, or was this possible through Windows?
j.r.r.
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
September 29 2013 16:11 GMT
#1290
Its possible in windows if you uncheck the option to hide file extensions in folder options and change it directly
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Rainalcar
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia557 Posts
September 29 2013 18:49 GMT
#1291
Ah, thanks!
j.r.r.
guruPanda
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany32 Posts
September 29 2013 19:46 GMT
#1292
Hey guys, probably a really dumb question, but I simply do not have the "double size"-option on top in window-mode. How can I get it?
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
September 29 2013 19:49 GMT
#1293
It's not very good anyways as it messes with mouse speed. You would be better off changing your screen resolution so that the small size takes up most of the screen in windowed mode. At least that's what I found.

Has anyone had troubles with the bwapi plug-in? I used to be able to run the obs mode where you can see how many probes you have, how much idle probes, macro, and orders given etc. But there a whole ton of errors when I start the game and the plugin does not work.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Krixter
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada3 Posts
October 30 2013 18:14 GMT
#1294
Hi,
I need help. When I open Starcraft with Chaos, in games nothing work anymore. I can't see the timer, can't see apm, repfix, etc. I tried to completely reinstall the program and it's still doesn't work. Any help or suggestions?
PS: I have been using Chaos Launcher for years on my comp.

Thanks,
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 03:39:10
October 30 2013 20:55 GMT
#1295
On October 31 2013 03:14 Krixter wrote:
Hi,
I need help. When I open Starcraft with Chaos, in games nothing work anymore. I can't see the timer, can't see apm, repfix, etc. I tried to completely reinstall the program and it's still doesn't work. Any help or suggestions?
PS: I have been using Chaos Launcher for years on my comp.

Thanks,

Post Chaoslauncher logs


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I uploaded a Chaoslauncher zip file that includes much more plugins than the one provided by MoC
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g5ybmkycirc2d3c/Chaoslauncher.zip
Included Plugins:
APMAlert
Chaosplugin
CPU Savior
Drophack Protection
EUDEnable
ForceHamachi
FirstPerson Replay
GUI fixes
ICCup(antihack)
ICCUP Plugins Loader
Korean Mode
LatencyChanger
Observer Mode
RepFix
RWAPlayer
RWARecorder
Stormplugin
TLS Plugin
W-MODE
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Krixter
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada3 Posts
November 03 2013 21:52 GMT
#1296
Thx I installed your chaos. But still, I can't see the timer/apm in game. Repfix seems to work and the antidrop hack too. Do you know how I can get to see the timer? that's all I need.

Thanks for your support
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
November 03 2013 23:28 GMT
#1297
What is "Korean Mode " ?If you don't mind me asking
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 04 2013 01:21 GMT
#1298
On November 04 2013 08:28 GGzerG wrote:
What is "Korean Mode " ?If you don't mind me asking

Enables Korean text in the pre-game lobby and in-game, not compatible with W-Mode.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Krixter
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada3 Posts
November 04 2013 21:43 GMT
#1299
I would rly appreciate if you could help me with my previous post, xboi209.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 05 2013 04:53 GMT
#1300
On October 31 2013 03:14 Krixter wrote:
PS: I have been using Chaos Launcher for years on my comp.

Well I don't know why it would suddenly stop working, can you try to use in-game commands like /aboutapm?
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
Stellar Fest
19h 25m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.