On May 22 2020 04:05 kaspa84 wrote:
Thank you, I just cant watch on afreeca (lag), and having videos on YT helps a lot!
Thank you, I just cant watch on afreeca (lag), and having videos on YT helps a lot!
yeah, I know lag problem.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
On May 22 2020 04:05 kaspa84 wrote: Thank you, I just cant watch on afreeca (lag), and having videos on YT helps a lot! yeah, I know lag problem. | ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
CasterMuse Starcraft League Season 3 Latest VOD released! Please subscribe ,like, and set up notification! | ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
CMSL S3 latest VOD Released! Subscribe & Like & Set Up Notification it! | ||
|
Soulforged
Latvia982 Posts
Without being able to reduce the quality on afreeca VODs, this is a great save ![]() | ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
On May 23 2020 06:11 Soulforged wrote: Thanks! Without being able to reduce the quality on afreeca VODs, this is a great save ![]() XD | ||
|
Alejandrisha
United States6566 Posts
| ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
On May 23 2020 11:59 Alejandrisha wrote: thank you cm and long live cmsl! was nice seeing you in scan's chat today :D he is one of my familiar korean friends. | ||
|
Martin11
16 Posts
| ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
KCM Challenge 2020 Season 2 Week 5 Latest VOD Released! Subscribe & Like & Set up notification ON! | ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
On May 23 2020 15:39 Martin11 wrote: Why IntoTheRain is not playing anymore? He's the best, can you upload video of him vs someone? He is currently a commentator for the ASL. Unfortunately, I can't upload his VOD because he doesn't intend to play for StarCraft1. | ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
CMSL S3 latest video released! subscribe & like & notification on please! | ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnDS21Ny64CJkDvwGMdURBvyYeOxYujeG CMSL & KCM Challenge latest VOD released! subscribe & like & notification on please! | ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
https://www.patreon.com/castermuse https://twip.kr/castermuse https://matcherino.com/tournaments/27400/overview paypal : onlywantstar@naver.com | ||
|
SchAmToo
United States1141 Posts
![]() | ||
|
JiYan
United States3668 Posts
| ||
|
CasterMuse
395 Posts
On June 20 2020 14:23 JiYan wrote: Would it be possible if you can put the letters P , Z , or T next to the names in the titles? For me I read the preview to see who is playing and what races are matched up, but the the titles dont show the english names of the players actually in the video and what race they are. Because I want to protect spoilers. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|