• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

mca64Launcher - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 52 Next
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
August 15 2013 00:35 GMT
#181
New version is 0.9.6.6, download from OP.

Everyone with red server problems and dialog box problems please try the newest version. My red server problems have been fixed since the version released a few days ago. I haven't tried any of the streaming stuff. Anyone using the stream feature?
Moderator
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 14:03:22
August 15 2013 14:02 GMT
#182
On August 15 2013 09:35 pheer wrote:
New version is 0.9.6.6, download from OP.

Everyone with red server problems and dialog box problems please try the newest version. My red server problems have been fixed since the version released a few days ago. I haven't tried any of the streaming stuff. Anyone using the stream feature?


Okay, this fixed my servers ^_^ thanks

Edit: might want to add exact date when last launcher is updated, exmple download link latest update: 15/08/2013
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Veezal
Profile Joined August 2013
United States2 Posts
August 18 2013 22:01 GMT
#183
Whenever I connect to broodwar and I run the launcher the only thing that appears under the gateways is Iccup, no fish ): I wanna play on fish, help pl0x?
I dropped my monster condom D;
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
August 18 2013 22:03 GMT
#184
On August 19 2013 07:01 Veezal wrote:
Whenever I connect to broodwar and I run the launcher the only thing that appears under the gateways is Iccup, no fish ): I wanna play on fish, help pl0x?

Choose the fish tab from the launcher first, then launch bw. If you leave it on the iccup tab in the newer versions, it only connects to iccup
Moderator
Veezal
Profile Joined August 2013
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 23:54:20
August 18 2013 22:17 GMT
#185
Nevermind, I eventually figured out what went wrong through regedit stuff D;
I dropped my monster condom D;
smokeybear2
Profile Joined February 2013
United States51 Posts
August 19 2013 17:57 GMT
#186
is there anyway that i can have apm live and advent?
Be 4 life
smokeybear2
Profile Joined February 2013
United States51 Posts
August 19 2013 20:22 GMT
#187
Advbnet*
Be 4 life
EPO
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada341 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 17:44:14
August 21 2013 17:42 GMT
#188
nm working now.
MlxZlas
Profile Joined October 2004
China1 Post
August 22 2013 10:53 GMT
#189
I just can not get wDetector works , did type netwars.pl and then click "active", nothing happens... any solution ?
Esp1noza
Profile Joined September 2003
Russian Federation481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 18:42:01
August 22 2013 18:41 GMT
#190
Sorry, don't know where to ask this.
I am D+ C- ICCup player, should I try fish server, or my level is too low for it? Is there many players of my skill level?
BroodWar forever
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
August 22 2013 20:14 GMT
#191
I am D level and I play on fish... there are plenty of lower level players on fish, especially in 2v2 games and 3v3 hunters. Give it a try.
Moderator
CerealKiller.495
Profile Joined May 2011
16 Posts
August 23 2013 12:06 GMT
#192
The 'Activate' button underneath 'wDetector' in the 'Fish and others' tab doesn't activate wDetector.

When I minimize the game and press 'Activate' outside of a game lobby I get an error message with the word "lobby" in it. When I press it inside of a game lobby I get no message. However, upon maximizing the game wDetector's anti-hack is not active.

Is there a fix for this?
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7176 Posts
August 23 2013 12:07 GMT
#193
On August 23 2013 21:06 CerealKiller.495 wrote:
The 'Activate' button underneath 'wDetector' in the 'Fish and others' tab doesn't activate wDetector.

When I minimize the game and press 'Activate' outside of a game lobby I get an error message with the word "lobby" in it. When I press it inside of a game lobby I get no message. However, upon maximizing the game wDetector's anti-hack is not active.

Is there a fix for this?

try to host u alone in the game and type
netwars.pl

then go Windows and activate
CerealKiller.495
Profile Joined May 2011
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 12:31:17
August 23 2013 12:24 GMT
#194
On August 23 2013 21:07 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 21:06 CerealKiller.495 wrote:
The 'Activate' button underneath 'wDetector' in the 'Fish and others' tab doesn't activate wDetector.

When I minimize the game and press 'Activate' outside of a game lobby I get an error message with the word "lobby" in it. When I press it inside of a game lobby I get no message. However, upon maximizing the game wDetector's anti-hack is not active.

Is there a fix for this?

try to host u alone in the game and type
netwars.pl

then go Windows and activate


Still not working.

I did the following:
-Create private game, type in netwars.pl without entering and then press Activate
-Create private game, enter netwars.pl into chat and then press Activate
-Create private game, type netwars.pl into chat and also type it in message bar without entering and then press Activate

Edit: Also, the options button to the right of wDetector is greyed out and I am unable to click on it. Not sure if that's related/worth mentioning...
Comodore
Profile Joined July 2013
Brazil51 Posts
August 24 2013 10:24 GMT
#195
It doesn't work for battle.net servers...i cant join them.
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7176 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-24 11:08:31
August 24 2013 10:55 GMT
#196
by MCA64 :
smokeybear2
"is there anyway that i can have apm live and advent?"
No, cause it can crash StarCraft if there is enabled "Play Sound" in APMAlert. I contacted with tec27, but hes dont give a f*ck.

MlxZlas and CerealKiller.495
If you cant activate wDetector then try again run sc and repeat steps:
Host a game but dont chose a race. Write 'netwars.pl' in lobby but dont press enter. Alt+tab and click "Activate" button.


Comodore
"It doesn't work for battle.net servers...i cant join them."

Unselect some pluggins. Blizzard doeasnt allows all of them. You can still use ShittyPlugin and join Blizzards servers.
Comodore
Profile Joined July 2013
Brazil51 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-24 15:04:33
August 24 2013 14:40 GMT
#197
On August 24 2013 19:55 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
by MCA64 :
smokeybear2
"is there anyway that i can have apm live and advent?"
No, cause it can crash StarCraft if there is enabled "Play Sound" in APMAlert. I contacted with tec27, but hes dont give a f*ck.

MlxZlas and CerealKiller.495
If you cant activate wDetector then try again run sc and repeat steps:
Host a game but dont chose a race. Write 'netwars.pl' in lobby but dont press enter. Alt+tab and click "Activate" button.


Comodore
"It doesn't work for battle.net servers...i cant join them."

Unselect some pluggins. Blizzard doeasnt allows all of them. You can still use ShittyPlugin and join Blizzards servers.

Thanks! It works now. But actually you can't use Shitty PLugin neither GUIfixes. The others pluguins is ok for B.net
It's awkward because with wlancher i can use some features of shittyPluguins like apm and hotkeys of players in reps and with mca64 even if I uncheck all features of shittyplugins but let shittyPlugins checked i cant join b.net. Just when I uncheck shittyplugins i'm able to join b.net.
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1776 Posts
August 25 2013 14:56 GMT
#198
winamp plug in doesn't work, when i type /winamp nothing happen
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
August 25 2013 19:31 GMT
#199
New version added to OP today; mca mentioned some bugfixes and now it plays the notification if starcraft is minimized and you receive a whisper.

If anyone hates the join sound, I replaced mine with the "transmission" sound from starcraft; just replace the WAV file with this:
www.9rax.com/mca64/Join.wav
Moderator
Comodore
Profile Joined July 2013
Brazil51 Posts
August 26 2013 10:31 GMT
#200
On August 26 2013 04:31 pheer wrote:
New version added to OP today; mca mentioned some bugfixes and now it plays the notification if starcraft is minimized and you receive a whisper.

If anyone hates the join sound, I replaced mine with the "transmission" sound from starcraft; just replace the WAV file with this:
www.9rax.com/mca64/Join.wav


I just downloaded this last version and now shitty plugins dont work =/. I can't see apm, obs mode, hotkey, anything. Just AH on like normal iccup launcher and i deleted the last mca version I had before test this one ^^ ... lol

I just played on iccup I dont know if in fish pluggins are working properly.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 536
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 50m
Patches Events
12h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.