• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8412 users

[Winner's Interview] Samsung Khan vs SKTelecom T1

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
rslee
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada226 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 10:32:19
March 03 2012 10:31 GMT
#1
And Your Winner.... SKTelecom T1


[image loading]

March 3rd is a special day for Kim Taek Yong ((P)Bisu). It's because it is the day of his very own March 3rd Revolution. The March 3rd match verse SKT sparked a lot of interest because there was expectation for Bisu to end his 3 game losing streak on March 3 (3/3).

And Bisu has succeeded in barely defeating (P)JangBi to end his 3 game losing streak. After being victorious on his day, he takes a breath and says "I'm going to do everything I can to contribute to the team showing good results in the post season."


Q You won on March 3rd. How do you feel?
A I don't feel anything. Usually fans would be excited a week before but seems like no one is interested today (laughs). I don't feel anything different because there wasn't much inspiration.

Q You seem to play a lot on March 3rd
A It's weird. I do seem to play a lot on March 3rd and I also seem to play well and win [on March 3rd]. My first win in the 3rd round is on 3/3 but I feel like it's way too late. I started to feel so tense losing so much. And I believe I showed that in the game as well. My hands were so shaky that I couldn't micro. Although I admit I'm not that best (laughs). I did not like that game [because of the way I played].

Q You executed a 3 gateway strategy on 3/3. Intended?
A No it wasn't planned like that (laughs). Just felt like a 3-gate play was a good idea during practice. However, I feel sickeningly thankful to the number 3 today.

Q Lately you have been caught in many losing streaks.
A It seems like I've been distracted by many other thoughts. It wasn't a time where I could focus 100% on the game. I've been thinking about other things. I haven't really been paying attention to the contents of this season. Oddly, the games haven't been going my way. There are a lot of reasons but as I've grown older, I'm being thinking a lot about my military duties. [T/N: For those that don't know, korean male citizens are required to complete 22 months of military service.] Although I can still be considered young, a lot of struggles come with being a 24 year old progamer. And don't I need to get married? (laughs) Just kidding. Although it is my fault for not focusing on the game, if I challenged myself to give it my all for here on, I think I will survive.

Q (P)BeSt seems to have improved in his zerg match up. If you were to evaluate?
A Although it wasn't me to helped, it seems (P)BeSt has practiced a lot this season. The movement of his units has gotten a lot better. He sits next to me [in the practice room] and he really practiced hard. He used to lose a lot of corsairs so his confidence fell, but as you can see his corsair control is much better and I feel that's allowing him to play better.

Q A protoss just gave (T)Flash his first loss.
A Firstly, it was a situation where KT had to lost so I cheered (laughs). But also, I feel (P)Dear's build was nicely executed. Unfortunately, it was the cancelled turrets that caused (T)Flash to lose the game. However, even if the turrets were built, the shuttle speed upgrade would have allowed for some damage to be done.

Q (P)BeSt said that he focus fires scourge. What about you?
A I don't focus fire scourge separately. However, if there are mutalisks and scourge, I will take care of the scourge first.

Q Seems like you were looking for mistakes in today's game.
A My lack of focus was my mistake. Also, because I lost to (P)Wooki during the match against KT, my confidence in PvP fell. Because my build wasn't that great, I think the game got dragged on. A unfortunately played game. Especially this season, my losses in PvP made me very angry. But now, I still have confidence in PvP.

Q You broke your losing streak during an important time for the team.
A Coach really enjoyed that (laughs). It's been over a month since my last victory so I just felt like I needed to win no matter what. I had such a strong feeling everyone was going to lose if I lost today. I'm just glad I ended my losing streak. I was so nervous in today's game.

Q You became #1 on the search engines.
A How shameful (laughs). Who knows if that would be the case if I performed well, but I think it's because it was such a disappointed performance so I'm quite ashamed. Honestly though, I am quite glad that so many people remember the day of my first place victory. Maybe it's an easy date to remember (laughs).

Q What do you think needs to happen for (P)Bisu to be relieved of this stress?
A Either winning a Starleague or picking up a 100 Billion [won] (laughs). Realistically, picking up 100 Billion Won probably won't happen, but a Starleague Gold is possible, right? For Christ' Sake, I just want the OSL to start. It's a bit boring with only Proleague.

Q Any last words?
A I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart to my fans, teammates and the coaching staff for only coming up with losses recently. As I ended my losing streak here today, I want to continue to ride this momentum. Fortunately, I won on this meaningful day and happiness has replaced my nervousness. From now on, I will put my effort towards winning the games remaining.

[Daily e-Sports Lee So Ra Journalist sora@dailyesports.com]
Source – http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=57190

*Together with SKTelecom (www.sktelecom.com)

+ Show Spoiler +
PS: I'm getting better at korean. Translating is becoming much easier :D
Goal for when I go to korea: Hang out with 김택용
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
March 03 2012 10:42 GMT
#2
sounds like bisu is going through 1/3 life crisis? lol. hope he performs better from now on

thanks for the translation
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
March 03 2012 10:46 GMT
#3
we all want starleague to start again bisu, only thing is will you make it past the qualifiers this time?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
March 03 2012 10:48 GMT
#4
;__; I was working on this one. I guess I'll resign myself to the fact that I'll never get to translate a Bisu interview LOL

oh well. Thanks anyway. Congrats on your win qt. I'm so proud <3 The revolutionist shall rise again~

Writer:o
rslee
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada226 Posts
March 03 2012 10:50 GMT
#5
On March 03 2012 19:48 Kiett wrote:
;__; I was working on this one. I guess I'll resign myself to the fact that I'll never get to translate a Bisu interview LOL

oh well. Thanks anyway. Congrats on your win qt. I'm so proud <3 The revolutionist shall rise again~



Oh dangggg! I was refreshing the forum after every question haha! Sorry QQ
Goal for when I go to korea: Hang out with 김택용
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
March 03 2012 10:53 GMT
#6
Hm he sounds like he has no fun being a programer at the moment. Would be sad if we lose such a great player.
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
March 03 2012 11:09 GMT
#7
wow he really sounds bitter, I wonder how 2012 will turn out for him.
This is our town, scrub
Jonvvv
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Norway1530 Posts
March 03 2012 11:38 GMT
#8
For Christ' Sake, I just want the OSL to start.


Thanks for the translation!
Liquipedia
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 03 2012 11:52 GMT
#9
Bisu sounds unhappy
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
March 03 2012 11:53 GMT
#10
thanks for translating. I'm really appreciate it.
Learn,live and love it.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
March 03 2012 12:04 GMT
#11
Thanks for the translation.


A Either winning a Starleague or picking up a 100 Billion [won] (laughs). Realistically, picking up 100 Billion Won probably won't happen, but a Starleague Gold is possible, right? For Christ' Sake, I just want the OSL to start. It's a bit boring with only Proleague.

IMO picking up the 100 billion won is more likely.
Moderator
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
March 03 2012 13:15 GMT
#12
On March 03 2012 21:04 TheYango wrote:
Thanks for the translation.

Show nested quote +

A Either winning a Starleague or picking up a 100 Billion [won] (laughs). Realistically, picking up 100 Billion Won probably won't happen, but a Starleague Gold is possible, right? For Christ' Sake, I just want the OSL to start. It's a bit boring with only Proleague.

IMO picking up the 100 billion won is more likely.

Ouch, Yango

Thanks for the interview!
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
March 03 2012 13:18 GMT
#13
On March 03 2012 19:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
we all want starleague to start again bisu, only thing is will you make it past the qualifiers this time?


I think im in a bad mood.. T_T Usually i don't get ticked off by messages like this one.

In any case, thanks for the translation
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Nerfed
Profile Joined May 2010
Russian Federation1132 Posts
March 03 2012 13:24 GMT
#14
Thanks for translation.

Poor little Bisu, he needs a hug to cheer him up. I would give him any number of them.

SKT1 fighting!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
March 03 2012 13:30 GMT
#15
Thanks for the translation.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
March 03 2012 13:36 GMT
#16
On March 03 2012 21:04 TheYango wrote:
Thanks for the translation.

Show nested quote +

A Either winning a Starleague or picking up a 100 Billion [won] (laughs). Realistically, picking up 100 Billion Won probably won't happen, but a Starleague Gold is possible, right? For Christ' Sake, I just want the OSL to start. It's a bit boring with only Proleague.

IMO picking up the 100 billion won is more likely.


hahahaha! I think so too
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 03 2012 13:55 GMT
#17
holy crap QUICK translation/interview GJ! I saw only Bisu's game and it was pretty intense, very nice PvP.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
March 03 2012 13:58 GMT
#18
And don't I need to get married?

Oh god, the flood gates T_T
mOojc
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia460 Posts
March 03 2012 14:56 GMT
#19
I would give you 100 Billion won just to marry you Bisu. Solve all your problems <3 xD

BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
March 03 2012 15:05 GMT
#20
On March 03 2012 22:18 ffreakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 19:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
we all want starleague to start again bisu, only thing is will you make it past the qualifiers this time?


I think im in a bad mood.. T_T Usually i don't get ticked off by messages like this one.

In any case, thanks for the translation


I didn't say it to tick you off,don't worry.

next OSL needs all the star power it can get.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
March 03 2012 16:13 GMT
#21
Thanks for translation! Couldn't agree more on OSL part, Stork/Jangbi with second gold would be neat.
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Hero.SP
Profile Joined March 2010
Chile711 Posts
March 03 2012 16:48 GMT
#22
Too bad they didn't ask for the Nexus Storm. That made my day.
"well you know, the hardest part is the gg, I mean you have to be aware anytime your opponent can type gg, and you have to gg just right after him." - Flash
Caladbolg
Profile Joined March 2011
2855 Posts
March 03 2012 17:43 GMT
#23
I think whoever Flash beats in the OSL finals should get the gold. It's not really amazing for Flash to win starleagues anymore

Go Bisu! Stop thinking about your age! You're one of the Broodwar dorks who know nothing except play the game (and play girls, apparently), so stick to what you know best!
"I don't like the word prodigy at all. To me prodigy sounds like a person who was 'gifted' all these things rather than a person who earned all these talents by hard training... I must train harder to reach my goal." - Flash
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
March 03 2012 17:57 GMT
#24
On 3/3 Bisu gains +3 skill.

Oh snap.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
March 03 2012 20:10 GMT
#25
Ill marry you bisu.
Jokes. Thanks for the speedy translation
Elegance, in all things.
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
March 03 2012 20:56 GMT
#26
On March 03 2012 22:36 writer22816 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 21:04 TheYango wrote:
Thanks for the translation.


A Either winning a Starleague or picking up a 100 Billion [won] (laughs). Realistically, picking up 100 Billion Won probably won't happen, but a Starleague Gold is possible, right? For Christ' Sake, I just want the OSL to start. It's a bit boring with only Proleague.

IMO picking up the 100 billion won is more likely.


hahahaha! I think so too


also agreed, so long as flash is around i don't see anyone else taking the next few OSLs without a major upset (like jangbi)
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 03 2012 23:37 GMT
#27
What an auspicious day for him to win on. Congrats Bisu and SKT!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
JFKWT
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Singapore1442 Posts
March 04 2012 02:45 GMT
#28
On March 03 2012 19:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
we all want starleague to start again bisu, only thing is will you make it past the qualifiers this time?

zing....

Can't wait for OSL to start again =(
The calm before the storm / "loli is not a crime, but meganekko is the way to go!"
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
March 04 2012 02:59 GMT
#29
bisu played that game like a boss.
well deserved win!
War. Bloody War.
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
March 04 2012 07:11 GMT
#30
Thanks for the translation.

Bisu we need you to keep your head in the game son. Plenty of time to worry about military service in the off-season
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
March 04 2012 07:48 GMT
#31
Bravo Taekshin.
▲ ▲ ▲
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
March 04 2012 08:03 GMT
#32
Bisu is coming back?
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 159
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1567
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe351
XBOCT279
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie868
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 35m
Online Event
14h 35m
FEL
19h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.