On May 28 2011 03:28 Arnstein wrote:
I loved this, despite the fact that I hate Zero after he won against Jaedong
I loved this, despite the fact that I hate Zero after he won against Jaedong

And your signature is SKT1, strange. (Jaedong Oz)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Jakalo
Latvia2350 Posts
On May 28 2011 03:28 Arnstein wrote: I loved this, despite the fact that I hate Zero after he won against Jaedong ![]() And your signature is SKT1, strange. (Jaedong Oz) | ||
|
AnyOne
Chile547 Posts
| ||
|
SluGGer
Canada50 Posts
P.s what's up with the chicken foot? | ||
|
NemesysTV
United States1088 Posts
![]() Dont Laugh At ME D: | ||
|
parry
Estonia33 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
Roe
Canada6002 Posts
| ||
|
SandwichApoc
United States115 Posts
| ||
|
Kyuukyuu
Canada6263 Posts
On May 28 2011 03:55 Roe wrote: why the chicken foot? it's his nose hilarious btw i'm gonna go try it now | ||
|
| ||
|
RaLakedaimon
United States1564 Posts
On May 28 2011 03:25 Kiante wrote: ![]() am i doing it right? Omg the nose you put on that guy! haha I couldn't stop laughing nice job man To be serious though you did way better than my try, mine didn't look human. | ||
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
On May 28 2011 03:51 Stealth.Ninja wrote: Lol i tried it and it came out like this: ![]() Dont Laugh At ME D: A little more effort and it can look like this: ![]() Sorry, no easy instructions for drawing Evil Zero ![]() | ||
|
DNB
Finland995 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ZidaneTribal
United States2800 Posts
| ||
|
Daozzt
United States1263 Posts
On May 28 2011 03:54 Itachii wrote: ![]() ![]() LOL Holy shit, I died laughing at the hexagon outline. | ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
| ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
| ||
|
trackd00r
Chile284 Posts
![]() The head is kinda narrow ![]() | ||
|
Kazragore
United States369 Posts
![]() Yup, I've been thinking about pursuing a career as an artist | ||
|
NemesysTV
United States1088 Posts
On May 28 2011 04:05 jpak wrote: Show nested quote + On May 28 2011 03:51 Stealth.Ninja wrote: Lol i tried it and it came out like this: ![]() Dont Laugh At ME D: A little more effort and it can look like this: ![]() Sorry, no easy instructions for drawing Evil Zero ![]() Maybe if i actually spent a year trying ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6696 fl0m825 shahzam515 C9.Mang0188 FrodaN171 ToD161 KnowMe130 ArmadaUGS124 Mew2King65 JuggernautJason60 NeuroSwarm37 ViBE29 PPMD13 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|