• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8436 users

How to draw Zero. - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
May 28 2011 02:48 GMT
#81
On May 28 2011 08:04 Amanebak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 08:03 Funnytoss wrote:
... so, does Fomos want us to remove stuff like this too?

This is fucking awesome -_-

We don't need any photos any more, I guess.


it's also user created content which as far as im aware can't be touched by the company
Commentator
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 02:59:45
May 28 2011 02:58 GMT
#82
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:
[image loading]
Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]
( ・´ー・`)
Fumi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
529 Posts
May 28 2011 03:00 GMT
#83
On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:
[image loading]
Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]

Thank you, I'm not good at following steps, now it looks perfect!
Flash, Stats, Reach, Tossgirl <> Boxer, Nestea, MC, Foxer fangirl | http://osu.ppy.sh/u/181432
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
May 28 2011 03:13 GMT
#84
tbh the last step (ear hair and the upper body) is pretty hard for someone as artistically challenged as I am lol, I got happy that I could actually draw a person for once until I saw the last step =(
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11797 Posts
May 28 2011 03:22 GMT
#85
But ain't Yoon Yong Tae, free? or is there something I missed? ^^

Zero looks like he's always thinking of something bad. Saekzerg for the win!
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 03:30:44
May 28 2011 03:29 GMT
#86
Yea, Yoon Yong Tae is free

On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:
[image loading]
Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]

hahahahahaa
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 04:23:01
May 28 2011 04:22 GMT
#87
On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:

Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]


Zero doesnt have Bisu hair!
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
May 28 2011 04:28 GMT
#88
On May 28 2011 13:22 Louuster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:

Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]


Zero doesnt have Bisu hair!


In anime, everyone has Bisu hair!
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
May 28 2011 04:30 GMT
#89
My bro so pro at paint:
[image loading]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
May 28 2011 04:33 GMT
#90
On May 28 2011 12:00 Fumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:
[image loading]
Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]

Thank you, I'm not good at following steps, now it looks perfect!

lolololol
POGGERS
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
May 28 2011 04:37 GMT
#91
That's adorable haha.
TranslatorBaa!
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
May 28 2011 04:39 GMT
#92
On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:
[image loading]
Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]

LOL, this one is the best
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 04:41:53
May 28 2011 04:41 GMT
#93
On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:
[image loading]
Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Hahahaha, I approve.
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
May 28 2011 05:10 GMT
#94
I think mine turned out pretty good:

[image loading]
Forward
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
May 28 2011 05:13 GMT
#95
On May 28 2011 04:41 Kazragore wrote:
[image loading]
Yup, I've been thinking about pursuing a career as an artist


This looks like Kal!
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Sovetsky Soyuz
Profile Joined May 2011
Russian Federation905 Posts
May 28 2011 05:48 GMT
#96
On May 28 2011 09:07 Steveh wrote:
[image loading]

why does zero have a penis nose? lol
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
May 28 2011 05:52 GMT
#97
On May 28 2011 12:00 Fumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 11:58 prototype. wrote:
On May 28 2011 11:46 Fumi wrote:
[image loading]
Sorry, I had to take some liberties...

I noticed you were having difficulty with some of zero's facial features so I took the liberty of fixing your drawing for you.

[image loading]

Thank you, I'm not good at following steps, now it looks perfect!


OP was already good, but you two made this thread epic.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
May 28 2011 06:30 GMT
#98
drew this irl, was pretty fun ;d

&#91;image loading&#93;
Commentator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 28 2011 06:40 GMT
#99
Drew this quickly for fun :p

Haven't drawn in a while, so might not be great :3

[image loading]
you gotta dance
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
May 28 2011 06:42 GMT
#100
Oh my god, this thread is wonderful. Might post an attempt tomorrow.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 134
ProTech113
Nina 97
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13199
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift2306
JimRising 317
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5069
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g6696
fl0m825
shahzam515
C9.Mang0188
FrodaN171
ToD161
KnowMe130
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King65
JuggernautJason60
NeuroSwarm37
ViBE29
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 34m
Stellar Fest
15h 34m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.