• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8070 users

Foreigners to Korean clans. - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
August 15 2012 17:04 GMT
#101
Ahh glad to see this thread is back up, since I am getting back into BW now I will be having talks with more clans, teams and also fam's to see if I can get this going again, I will keep you all posted, thanks for you're interest.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
CarlMikael
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1043 Posts
August 15 2012 17:22 GMT
#102
On August 16 2012 02:04 GGzerG wrote:
Ahh glad to see this thread is back up, since I am getting back into BW now I will be having talks with more clans, teams and also fam's to see if I can get this going again, I will keep you all posted, thanks for you're interest.

Keep it up! , Your work is much appreciated ~
aquados
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands180 Posts
August 15 2012 17:23 GMT
#103
On August 16 2012 01:43 CarlMikael wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2012 00:04 CaucasianAsian wrote:
A fam is similar to a clan, but it's mostly just fun stuff, not competitive etc... lots of team games, etc...

How do i join a fam / Do you know any channels where these guys hang out ?

hehe, i wanna know that 2

and we love you ggzerg for everything you do.
the power of an outside source is that it comes from the inside. sabas[aov] c-/c toss
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
August 15 2012 17:40 GMT
#104
All of the korean clans that I am going to be attempting to work with are ALL on Fish server, USWest is 100% dead now, all of the USWest clans moved to Fish, it is going to take me a few days / a week to get all of the information I need ( what clans will / will not allow such a thing as a foreigner to korean clan program, in order to help the BW foreign , and BW scene all together ) I will re update the OP and post updates frequently, once again thanks for you're interest everyone.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
aquados
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands180 Posts
August 15 2012 21:00 GMT
#105
i think its a good idea if we sent some good lv foreigns to try join them, so atleast they know where not trash

but that would be absolutly awsome, thanks ggzerg
the power of an outside source is that it comes from the inside. sabas[aov] c-/c toss
dellesh1ruH
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark509 Posts
August 16 2012 10:14 GMT
#106
I might be starting to play BW again! Thanks for your hard work GGzerG!
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
August 16 2012 11:01 GMT
#107
I kinda miss good old BW days in GsP =(
Even though, foreigners had to go to Korean clans (guilds) loooong time ago..
750/750 emotions fully stacked
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
August 16 2012 13:26 GMT
#108
Is the brainclan server no longer active?
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7083 Posts
August 16 2012 13:32 GMT
#109
but not long time ago we where on west playing some league. and gsp try to get sziky in their team ))
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-16 13:47:48
August 16 2012 13:47 GMT
#110
Should we have a who's who on Fish?
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
aquados
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands180 Posts
August 16 2012 14:20 GMT
#111
if you mean adding more koreans to it, yea wold be great.
the power of an outside source is that it comes from the inside. sabas[aov] c-/c toss
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
August 16 2012 14:38 GMT
#112
On August 16 2012 22:26 rift wrote:
Is the brainclan server no longer active?

I don't think Brain is up anymore, if i'm not mistaken.

On August 16 2012 20:01 arew wrote:
I kinda miss good old BW days in GsP =(
Even though, foreigners had to go to Korean clans (guilds) loooong time ago..

Arew it's time for you to come back to BW and stream it, my foreign brother from aLive T.T

On August 16 2012 22:47 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Should we have a who's who on Fish?

I think that is a really good idea, but I thought there was already one... guess not..T.T
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
August 16 2012 14:39 GMT
#113
I can't edit the OP, not sure why....umm.. I guess in a few days once I have more info I will post a continuation to this thread !
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
August 16 2012 17:00 GMT
#114
brain is still online, just no one goes there. :D
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-16 17:09:54
August 16 2012 17:09 GMT
#115
On August 16 2012 23:39 GGzerG wrote:
I can't edit the OP, not sure why....umm.. I guess in a few days once I have more info I will post a continuation to this thread!

I remember reading somewhere that if the post becomes old and you haven't edited in three months, you can no longer edit it
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
August 16 2012 20:18 GMT
#116
Old OPs can't be edited past a certain point, I reset the activation so it should work now.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
August 17 2012 20:46 GMT
#117
On August 17 2012 05:18 heyoka wrote:
Old OPs can't be edited past a certain point, I reset the activation so it should work now.


Thanks man much appreciated!!! :-D
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Sabre
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1086 Posts
August 19 2012 00:36 GMT
#118
this is very cool, hope it goes well for all those seeking a korean clan
UK TrackMania Champion | Former SC2 player | http://www.twitter.com/Sabre_CS
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
August 19 2012 02:20 GMT
#119
Hopefully with integration you'll be able to have higher level of player or at least that is the hope for future tournaments. Should help out Gambit, and any individual leagues with foreigners in them because now they will have some awesome practice partners. I wonder how people will get around the language barrier among the server and their clan mates?
Master Chief
YouthSC
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom355 Posts
August 19 2012 04:12 GMT
#120
Hopefully this goes forward, would be amazing!
The more I practice, the luckier I get!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1085
Mini 905
Soma 602
Shuttle 552
actioN 467
Rush 374
Light 316
ggaemo 311
Larva 293
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
BeSt 237
Horang2 216
Snow 170
hero 151
firebathero 120
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 106
Aegong 73
Zeus 71
Shine 60
Shinee 55
Liquid`Ret 39
Sharp 39
Sexy 35
JYJ 30
soO 27
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 17
Rock 14
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8648
qojqva2008
Dendi841
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1292
Fnx 776
x6flipin532
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5437
Grubby449
Other Games
singsing1479
B2W.Neo960
byalli496
Mlord330
ceh9288
Khaldor263
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX159
KnowMe128
ArmadaUGS102
Beastyqt80
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 40
Railgan19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH249
• StrangeGG 73
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV362
League of Legends
• Nemesis2469
• TFBlade774
Other Games
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 47m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.