• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:05
CEST 04:05
KST 11:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7991 users

[Cartoon] Terran meeting against Queen play - Page 22

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Byyk
Profile Joined December 2004
457 Posts
May 17 2011 16:59 GMT
#421
Great thread! Maybe some poll to vote for the best one...
Ma Jae Yoon, sAviOr, the greatest player of all time.
xaeiu
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
432 Posts
May 17 2011 18:11 GMT
#422
i lol'd so often
brood's and 57 corvette's are the funniest though
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
May 20 2011 19:17 GMT
#423
soz, but i had to bump this.

@byyk: I think thats a great idea... but obviously, GG.NoRe won this xD hes too funny
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
May 21 2011 04:12 GMT
#424
The best part is fantasy went bio in the game against shine hahahah although the results have yet to be seen xD
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
chisuri
Profile Joined January 2010
Vietnam789 Posts
May 21 2011 07:02 GMT
#425
On May 21 2011 13:12 Monokeros wrote:
The best part is fantasy went bio in the game against shine hahahah although the results have yet to be seen xD

The best part is he eventually switched to Mech. Now that's the reason of this thread.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
May 21 2011 07:05 GMT
#426
I don't know how thats funny or relevant, was standard bio -> mech play (he barely even got to use his bio anyway). Shine didn't use queens either :/
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Dansickle
Profile Joined November 2009
177 Posts
May 21 2011 07:56 GMT
#427
I think we found the answers, guys: + Show Spoiler +
Valkyries. Lots and lots of valkyries!
aupstar
Profile Joined June 2007
Australia912 Posts
May 21 2011 09:17 GMT
#428
On May 21 2011 16:56 Dansickle wrote:
I think we found the answers, guys: + Show Spoiler +
Valkyries. Lots and lots of valkyries!


No, it was boxer that found that answer.

Biovalk...it was awesome game he showed us on Colloseum.

Though I don't know if it was the build or Shine's inability to multitask that lost him the game vs Fantasy.
Firebats, the natural enemy of octozerg
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
June 10 2011 17:25 GMT
#429
On May 21 2011 16:56 Dansickle wrote:
I think we found the answers, guys: + Show Spoiler +
Valkyries. Lots and lots of valkyries!

Valkyries are perhaps the worst unit in the entire air-attacking Terran army to use in this situation, which would require you to quickly pick off units before they can cast an instant spell.
웅진 멘쓰즈
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
June 10 2011 17:31 GMT
#430
I hope this thread gains new life after the finals :D
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Misanthrope
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States924 Posts
June 10 2011 17:36 GMT
#431
ROFL
this thread is awesome <3
Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. - Benjamin Franklin
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
June 10 2011 18:46 GMT
#432
Zero's pre-finals interview:
- Are you going to use the Queen unit
▶ Depending on the in-game situation, I may or may not use it. I saw a webtoon about how to fight against Queens, ‘Flash’s character used bionic units against queens. I’m thinking ‘Flash’ just might do that in a real game. I don’t think I can possibly use Queens to shoot down his bionic units, but since many fans are wishing for that I will leave that option open. If anyone out there is curious about that play, I think it’d be a good idea for everyone to come out and see it for themselves.


lol
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 10 2011 18:49 GMT
#433
On June 11 2011 03:46 101toss wrote:
Zero's pre-finals interview:
Show nested quote +
- Are you going to use the Queen unit
▶ Depending on the in-game situation, I may or may not use it. I saw a webtoon about how to fight against Queens, ‘Flash’s character used bionic units against queens. I’m thinking ‘Flash’ just might do that in a real game. I don’t think I can possibly use Queens to shoot down his bionic units, but since many fans are wishing for that I will leave that option open. If anyone out there is curious about that play, I think it’d be a good idea for everyone to come out and see it for themselves.


lol

OH SNAP ZERO IS A CHEATER!!! using TL... grrr...
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Carapace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands128 Posts
June 10 2011 20:00 GMT
#434
This OP is so full of win! xD
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
June 10 2011 21:58 GMT
#435
On June 11 2011 03:49 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 03:46 101toss wrote:
Zero's pre-finals interview:
- Are you going to use the Queen unit
▶ Depending on the in-game situation, I may or may not use it. I saw a webtoon about how to fight against Queens, ‘Flash’s character used bionic units against queens. I’m thinking ‘Flash’ just might do that in a real game. I don’t think I can possibly use Queens to shoot down his bionic units, but since many fans are wishing for that I will leave that option open. If anyone out there is curious about that play, I think it’d be a good idea for everyone to come out and see it for themselves.


lol

OH SNAP ZERO IS A CHEATER!!! using TL... grrr...

Don't think he knows enough English to make use of TL.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-10 22:13:42
June 10 2011 22:13 GMT
#436
On June 11 2011 03:49 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 03:46 101toss wrote:
Zero's pre-finals interview:
- Are you going to use the Queen unit
▶ Depending on the in-game situation, I may or may not use it. I saw a webtoon about how to fight against Queens, ‘Flash’s character used bionic units against queens. I’m thinking ‘Flash’ just might do that in a real game. I don’t think I can possibly use Queens to shoot down his bionic units, but since many fans are wishing for that I will leave that option open. If anyone out there is curious about that play, I think it’d be a good idea for everyone to come out and see it for themselves.


lol

OH SNAP ZERO IS A CHEATER!!! using TL... grrr...



Originally the cartoons came from a site that-must-not-be-named-but-you-know-what-I-mean.

+ Show Spoiler +
On you own risk!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
MetalLobster
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada532 Posts
June 10 2011 22:16 GMT
#437
Win!
djbhINDI
Profile Joined June 2011
United States372 Posts
June 10 2011 23:39 GMT
#438
These are so damn good, thanks!
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Savior
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 00:05:41
June 11 2011 00:01 GMT
#439
On June 11 2011 06:58 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 03:49 FlaShFTW wrote:
On June 11 2011 03:46 101toss wrote:
Zero's pre-finals interview:
- Are you going to use the Queen unit
▶ Depending on the in-game situation, I may or may not use it. I saw a webtoon about how to fight against Queens, ‘Flash’s character used bionic units against queens. I’m thinking ‘Flash’ just might do that in a real game. I don’t think I can possibly use Queens to shoot down his bionic units, but since many fans are wishing for that I will leave that option open. If anyone out there is curious about that play, I think it’d be a good idea for everyone to come out and see it for themselves.


lol

OH SNAP ZERO IS A CHEATER!!! using TL... grrr...

Don't think he knows enough English to make use of TL.

This isn't the first time Zero's used TL content:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=97064&currentpage=5#95

That timing is way too coincidental.
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
June 11 2011 09:29 GMT
#440
+ Show Spoiler +
According to flash all you need to do is start out bio and then switch to mech and then show your switch back to bio and zero will GG
BW -> League -> CSGO
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings66
EnkiAlexander 30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 597
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox537
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 55m
Stellar Fest
10h 55m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.