• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

Active brood war clan - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
HaTu
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)36 Posts
March 01 2011 04:13 GMT
#101
I was planning on making our own channel but is a bot necessary to maintain the channel?
GG
Satisfaktion
Profile Joined July 2010
United States106 Posts
March 01 2011 04:33 GMT
#102
Well for now I'm in the TL channel, been getting my butt handed to me so far. :| 4 games of PvT and I've lost all of them. I need to learn a build order and start practicing it. :|
david some do it T>T
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
March 01 2011 05:06 GMT
#103
Sounds fun to me, I'm getting back into BW. To help out with awareness, maybe I'll go ahead and create a screen name with the sGs tag. If the name doesn't take off, no biggie I can always change back.
Good luck getting it started! I'll help if I can.
djm858
HaTu
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)36 Posts
March 01 2011 05:14 GMT
#104
Great to know duncan! if i can just get your skype if you have one that would be fantastic! and Satisfaktion! we were having a discussion on tvp earlier you should have been there! again Skype makes everything so easy!
GG
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
March 01 2011 05:46 GMT
#105
Skype: duncan.mcfarland

Add me any time. Just let me know who you are and don't say
"Hey, I was just looking up profiles in my area and you seemed cool to talk to".

I'm horribly out of shape now but I was a D+/C- Protoss before SC2 came out.
djm858
Thehummel
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark122 Posts
March 01 2011 08:14 GMT
#106
Ain't we just staying in the op teamliquid channel, since we all know it? Or do you somekind of merge :D
Cheva
Profile Joined September 2010
Colombia1 Post
March 01 2011 08:27 GMT
#107
Hey i like this idea, here is my info:
Name:Sebastian
Skype account:cheva998
ICCUP ID: sebas

I already add HaTu in the skype, so we will be meting there.
And I send an aplication for the clan Teamliquid Layman Squad, I hope we can merge this two iniciatives.
Cheers
Voidsoul
Profile Joined August 2009
Germany154 Posts
March 01 2011 09:08 GMT
#108
Yay! ICCup is back up. Unfortunately atm I have absolutely no time available to play. But I'm still willing to participate and will be active soon. Unfortunately I also live in Europe under CET (which has a whooping 9 hours time difference to PST)...
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
March 01 2011 12:10 GMT
#109
hmmm for skype registration do you really need to have a mobile phone? My dad has one but I prefer not using it if I can.
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
March 01 2011 13:28 GMT
#110
*Hans-Titan on iCCup
Will be gaming tonight for sure

On a related note, this reminds me of the ol' TL clan: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=28283
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
kaleidoscope
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Singapore2887 Posts
March 01 2011 15:03 GMT
#111
hmm i wont be able to join that soon though, i'm still bounded by work.. oh, and i can only play in the night time..

Hantu, i'll PM you during weekend when i'm online in iccup..
대지따라 돌린게 시간이다.. 흘러가고 돌아오지도 않고..
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
March 01 2011 17:07 GMT
#112
On March 01 2011 06:48 JoeSaddles wrote:
I can help out, former A- level brood war player and I'd be willing to help train people/review replays/talk strategy.

i lvoe bw for life =)

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/saddles.html
sick A-
Moderatorsloppy little slug
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 01 2011 18:39 GMT
#113
On March 02 2011 02:07 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2011 06:48 JoeSaddles wrote:
I can help out, former A- level brood war player and I'd be willing to help train people/review replays/talk strategy.

i lvoe bw for life =)

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/saddles.html
sick A-

He didn't say in which ladder he was A-
I think I remember him being that rank on GG Carrier ladder!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 18:43:04
March 01 2011 18:42 GMT
#114
Eh that's like Day9 A+...
back in the PGT days :p
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 19:51:45
March 01 2011 19:46 GMT
#115
Dunno how often I'll be on, but what the heck. I'll sign up. It's a good initiative. The only thing is I'd much rather use TeamSpeak or some such rather than skype because it takes up less processing power.
(My laptop sucks/ overheats.)

On iCCup, I'm Passafist. D-

But if it has to be skype... My skype name is: passafist.falling
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
March 01 2011 19:48 GMT
#116
lol..did that GG carrier ladder even go through? i don't remember it at all!
Satisfaktion
Profile Joined July 2010
United States106 Posts
March 01 2011 19:55 GMT
#117
My skype is Technovikingdoodly if anyone would like to play some games on iCCUP. I'm also always in the TL channel.
david some do it T>T
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
March 01 2011 20:08 GMT
#118
On March 01 2011 21:10 Essbee wrote:
hmmm for skype registration do you really need to have a mobile phone? My dad has one but I prefer not using it if I can.


I don't think so. I just made a new skype account and it didn't ask me for one.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
March 02 2011 18:12 GMT
#119
On March 02 2011 05:08 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2011 21:10 Essbee wrote:
hmmm for skype registration do you really need to have a mobile phone? My dad has one but I prefer not using it if I can.


I don't think so. I just made a new skype account and it didn't ask me for one.


Okay I'll try.

On chat channel: I think it would be better to have our own.
Satisfaktion
Profile Joined July 2010
United States106 Posts
March 03 2011 20:38 GMT
#120
Where did the sGs channel go? I was in it earlier today but now its gone. q-q
david some do it T>T
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1104
ComeBackTV 1086
SteadfastSC525
TaKeTV 487
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 181
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 525
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 268
IndyStarCraft 181
ProTech146
Rex 112
BRAT_OK 85
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30947
Shuttle 1418
EffOrt 880
Mini 673
Light 673
Soma 481
firebathero 266
Rush 216
Snow 196
ZerO 149
[ Show more ]
hero 85
sorry 67
Liquid`Ret 55
ToSsGirL 30
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Trap 17
Bale 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7790
qojqva1905
Dendi866
420jenkins110
Counter-Strike
fl0m1443
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2037
crisheroes1185
XaKoH 194
Liquid`Hasu133
MindelVK6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1086
Beastyqt588
FrodaN526
ceh9487
ArmadaUGS195
Hui .180
KnowMe132
QueenE112
Mew2King79
C9.Mang078
Trikslyr75
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• Adnapsc2 1
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3825
• TFBlade1017
Other Games
• imaqtpie537
• WagamamaTV295
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 53m
Stellar Fest
19h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.