• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7379 users

[Interview] SPL STX vs ACE Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
themonkyguy
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia149 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 17:06:40
December 25 2010 16:55 GMT
#1
Haven't seen this up yet, and my inner Entusman compels me to translate it.

Winners: Airforce ACE

[image loading]

(P)M18M: "Very happy to win on my last day as a private."

- Thoughts on winning?
▲ I will be private first class tomorrow, so I'm very happy to have won on my last day as a private. It's an unforgettable Christmas today.

- Your win lead your team into a 3 match winning streak.
▲ I also found it strange that I always get to end the match lately, be it winning or losing, the last game was always on me. Every time a game finishes the crowd always cheered very loudly, and it gave me the strength to play. (laugh)

- Your expression changed alot once you gained the upper hand.
▲ It was somewhat ceremonial, last time when I played Oz I was the same way, but when I saw the VOD I thought it didn't look that good. It's so weird that I could smile that much.

- You blocked the initial zergling rush perfectly.
▲ Usually you need to have 3 zealots to block the entrance, but if I was careless the lings could run by. Fortunately I scouted my opponent massing zerglings before zergling speed was done.

- Do you prepare for PvZ much?
▲ I suspected my opponent would either be protoss or zerg, however the likelihood of zerg was much higher so I concentrated on preparing PvZ.

- Next opponent is Samsung.
▲ I want to win against (Z)great hyung and then do a ceremony, he always make fun of others (laugh). Next game I must beat him.

- How was the atmosphere amongst the ACE protoss player lately?
▲ It's not that ACE protosses were playing badly, but the other races were playing too well. My 5 game losing streak made ACE protoss looked particularly bad. I personally think protoss is the weaker race (laugh), I hope the savior for protoss would appear soon, I will remain faithful to protoss.

- Anything else you want to say?
▲ Today is Christmas and it only happens once a year, I hope all the couples out there will enjoy themselves, and all you single people should enjoy yourselves even more. Yesterday was (Z)Gorush's birthday, I wish him happy birthday.

[image loading]

(T)firebathero: "I want to play against (P)Stork."

- Thoughts on winning?
▲ During practice, (P)Much said this is a terran map and I must not lose, and it gave me alot of confidence.

- (P)Kal's push caused alot of damage.
▲ At that time the game should have been even but I slipped into abit of a disadvantage, however I won an engagement at 9oclock so I thought it didn't matter.

- You haven't played (P)Kal for awhile, how did it feel?
▲ Kal's playstyle is very good, and it was very difficult to play against as a terran. But he played fairly ordinary today, and my TvP has already improved alot.

- Your TvP does seem to have improved alot.
▲ During the game I felt like I was possessed by (T)Flash (laugh). in TvP the timing for sieging tanks is very important, and it felt very right today, which has been the case as of late.

- ACE's terran records right now is outstanding.
▲ I'm very proud, I sit next to (T)XellOs and (T)RuBy during practice and they have been rubbing off on me.

- You made a manner cc on your opponent.
▲ Manner cc is a must, but as a ceremony it was not quite enough, manner cc needs to have at least 5 SCVs doing it, I only did one today (laugh).

- Next opponent is Samsung.
▲ I wanna play against (P)Stork, playing him is really interesting, and not many terrans can take games off him. I want to break this record.

- Anything else to say?
▲ Lately time has been flying, and I hope military life will end soon as well. I hope everyone out there won't catch a cold, and happy Christmas.

[image loading]

(T)RuBy: "Glad to have won."

- Thoughts on helping the team on getting a 3 match winning streak?
▲ I'm abit scared (laugh), things has never been this smooth. But winning will always make people happy.

- The pizza handed out to the fans after the first game didn't even get cold by the time the second game finished.
▲ I expected a zerg opponent so I was preparing to play against it, but my opponent seem to have prepared specifically for me. I thought my opponent would be (Z)Calm, but due to the fact that I have previously prepared strategies in case of a TvT, I managed to win.

- How did you come up with your strategy?
▲ I usually play standard, but cheesing every now and then can be effective. I usually do this when I want to finish the game quickly.

- You said previously that having good results scares you.
▲ It was way too smooth, progaming has wins and losses, it would hit us alot harder if we lose games after winning alot.

- Usually when people think ACE they think of you, but lately (Z)ggaemo has been playing very well.
▲ I don't mind, I don't think I'm below him in terms of ability. The better he plays, the happier it makes me as a teammate.

- The ACE terrans won 3 games today.
▲ Ever since (T)firebathero and (T)Iris came to the team the atmosphere improved alot, me and (T)XellOs used to be like frogs on the bottom of the well, but since they arrived we learned alot of new concepts.

- One more match to play for Round 2.
▲ Recently all 3 races in our team improved alot. Although Samsung's protosses are very strong, but we do not fear them. Although I haven't won against a protoss yet, I have confidence in winning a TvP.

- Any thing else to say?
▲ Christmas is here and so is the cold weather, I hope nobody catches a cold.



[image loading]
Xellos disciplining some poor newbie.

(T)XellOs: "Although my service will end soon, I will not be relaxed."

- Thoughts on a personal 2 win streak?
▲ Extremely happy.

- You played on Fortress last time as well.
▲ I felt like it would be either against zerg or protoss, and if it was protoss it would likely be (P)Shuttle. The strategy I used today was recommended by (P)M18M and (T)firebathero.

- What made you choose 2 fact?
▲ It is an effective way to pressure opponents that 1gate expands, and most protosses play that way recently, so I thought this move would work.

- Your service will soon end, how many wins are you hoping to get?
▲ My service ends on 9th of April, but since there will be a break in March, I only have around 3 months left. Although I wanted to get 10 wins, for now 5 wins is more realistic.

- You could get 10 wins if you played well in winner's league.
▲ I do really want to play well in WL, but all killing is hard.

- Lately the ACE momentum has been unstoppable.
▲ All our team members are very enthusiastic, usually when your rank gets higher in the military you tend to loosen up, but since we are getting alot of new recruits now, vets like us can't just slack off (laugh). Also (T)RuBy and (Z)Gorush are doing well as senior members of the team.

- One more match to go in R2.
▲ Our opponent is Samsung, everyone can expect an excited match. (T)firebathero and (P)M18M were from Samsung, they will be of great help to us.

- Anything else you want to say?
▲ Merry Christmas (laugh). Although my service will end soon, I definately will not be relaxed.

Source: PLU
Original: fomos
CJ Entusman #48 (-_-)
invisible.terran
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States280 Posts
December 25 2010 17:00 GMT
#2
ty for the fast translation :D will xellos come back to entus after service ?
"Until the very very top, in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in, the only problem is most people cant work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they dont have a real passion for." - Idra
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
December 25 2010 17:01 GMT
#3
gogo ACE! thanks for the trans
Translator
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 25 2010 17:02 GMT
#4
Ah thanks for the interview, FBH vs kal was an awesome game!
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 17:03:47
December 25 2010 17:02 GMT
#5
ACE for the win! Remember guys, don't catch a cold.

But seriously, I do have to say that ACE interviews are [teamwise] my favourite interviews to read. There's quite a bit of diversity in what the players say and how they express themselves.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
December 25 2010 17:06 GMT
#6
Xellos seems like a man of few words.
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
night terrors
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
China1284 Posts
December 25 2010 17:08 GMT
#7
I hope Xellos goes back to his team instead of sc2.
Through high and low, bisu boy, through high and low.
smekz
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal503 Posts
December 25 2010 17:11 GMT
#8
thanks for translating. fbh and m18m eager to play khan, will be an awesome match
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
December 25 2010 17:18 GMT
#9
thanks for the trans

whats ACE's rank after beating STX? they seem to rise like crazy.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 17:28:15
December 25 2010 17:23 GMT
#10
On December 26 2010 02:18 justiceknight wrote:
thanks for the trans

whats ACE's rank after beating STX? they seem to rise like crazy.

[image loading]

This is from ogn's website..Idk the korean though..maybe someone can tell us ;;.

I google translated airforce and it seems like 공군..which is 9th..thats not right is it!?

Dang, well at least airforce isn't waaay behind other teams like they used to be..too bad estro isnt around so Ace could be higher :p.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 17:31:31
December 25 2010 17:26 GMT
#11
Its
SKT
HITE
STX
MBC
Wemade
Samsung
Woongjin
KT
Airforce
Hwaseung

On December 26 2010 02:23 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2010 02:18 justiceknight wrote:
thanks for the trans

whats ACE's rank after beating STX? they seem to rise like crazy.

[image loading]

This is from ogn's website..Idk the korean though..maybe someone can tell us ;;.

I google translated airforce and it seems like 공군..which is 9th..thats not right is it!?

Dang, well at least airforce isn't waaay behind other teams like they used to be..too bad estro isnt around so Ace could be higher :p.


Well if eStro is still around, then Ace would STILL be 9th.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
December 25 2010 17:31 GMT
#12
thanks a lot for the translation

ace terrans pwning

[image loading]


ace fighting!!!!
ace hwaiting!!
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
December 25 2010 17:37 GMT
#13
Ace is in 8th now, ahead of KT by win differential.
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 17:39:17
December 25 2010 17:38 GMT
#14
On December 26 2010 02:26 Xiphos wrote:
Well if eStro is still around, then Ace would STILL be 9th.


Well being 9/11(or 12 if you count hite sucking lol) is better than 9/10.

Oh wow they are 8th now nice :D.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
December 25 2010 18:11 GMT
#15
thanks for translating, nobody ever does ace interviews! very much appreciated~
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
December 25 2010 18:24 GMT
#16
On December 26 2010 02:23 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2010 02:18 justiceknight wrote:
thanks for the trans

whats ACE's rank after beating STX? they seem to rise like crazy.

[image loading]

This is from ogn's website..Idk the korean though..maybe someone can tell us ;;.

I google translated airforce and it seems like 공군..which is 9th..thats not right is it!?

Dang, well at least airforce isn't waaay behind other teams like they used to be..too bad estro isnt around so Ace could be higher :p.

This ranking is wrong and outdated as I clearly remember ACE with 7 wins now (wow!) and 10 loss and given the results of other teams and matches, they are now 8th place! They might even rise up to 7th place after today or if they keep this up.

Imagine..... ACE...... in PL Playoffs..... PL Finals.....

ACE fighting!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
December 25 2010 21:35 GMT
#17
- You made a manner cc on your opponent.
▲ Manner cc is a must, but as a ceremony it was not quite enough, manner cc needs to have at least 5 SCVs doing it, I only did one today (laugh).

FBH is still awesome.

Thanks for the translation.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
December 25 2010 21:59 GMT
#18
hmm, are playoffs top 5 or 6 teams now that the field has shrunk to 10 teams?
Writer
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
December 25 2010 22:02 GMT
#19
LOL FBH wants revenge against Stork, would be epic if they face each other again!
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 22:48:10
December 25 2010 22:43 GMT
#20
On December 26 2010 03:24 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2010 02:23 Megaliskuu wrote:
On December 26 2010 02:18 justiceknight wrote:
thanks for the trans

whats ACE's rank after beating STX? they seem to rise like crazy.

[image loading]

This is from ogn's website..Idk the korean though..maybe someone can tell us ;;.

I google translated airforce and it seems like 공군..which is 9th..thats not right is it!?

Dang, well at least airforce isn't waaay behind other teams like they used to be..too bad estro isnt around so Ace could be higher :p.

This ranking is wrong and outdated as I clearly remember ACE with 7 wins now (wow!) and 10 loss and given the results of other teams and matches, they are now 8th place! They might even rise up to 7th place after today or if they keep this up.

Imagine..... ACE...... in PL Playoffs..... PL Finals.....

ACE fighting!


Yeah definitely outdated, the ladder from yesterday's match showed ACE at 7-10 with a -2 win/lose diff. Wish they'd actually spend more effort maintaining their websites

They're definitely beating KT (therefore ACE is 8th right now) and if Wemade wins today against Woongjin, they'll be 7th.

vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
December 26 2010 00:21 GMT
#21
yay xellos!! and gj fbh for winning a tvp
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
December 26 2010 00:55 GMT
#22
I personally think protoss is the weaker race (laugh), I hope the savior for protoss would appear soon, I will remain faithful to protoss.
Aw come on, don't lose faith in your own race M18M But yes, I hope the savior for Protoss appears soon as well to take home the gold, and will remain faithful to all Toss players out there too, despite a very scary swarm season looking to happen. ><;
- You made a manner cc on your opponent.
▲ Manner cc is a must, but as a ceremony it was not quite enough, manner cc needs to have at least 5 SCVs doing it, I only did one today (laugh).
- Next opponent is Samsung.
▲ I wanna play against (P)Stork, playing him is really interesting, and not many terrans can take games off him. I want to break this record.

Why so baller FBH? He's one of the few players I wouldn't get upset about taking a game off of Stork.
- One more match to go in R2.
▲ Our opponent is Samsung, everyone can expect an excited match. (T)firebathero and (P)M18M were from Samsung, they will be of great help to us.

Having spies is a useful skill toi have. If ACE wins, I expect lots of "TRAITORRRRRRRRR-" text messages with angry emoticons hurled at M18M and FBH.

Thanks for the translations and your hard work; translating 4 articles is not easy stuff.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
KimchiFriedRice
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada237 Posts
December 26 2010 00:59 GMT
#23
Wow ACE's momentum is so good right now... And they are right in with the rest of the PL teams.
Their games vs Khan should be epic :DD
I will shove Kimchi up your ass and watch you writhe in pain.
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
December 26 2010 03:16 GMT
#24
It would be so cool to see ace rise up in the rankings. I guess they can do it too.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
December 26 2010 05:08 GMT
#25
xellos!!! nice to see him winning always makes me happy.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
December 26 2010 07:46 GMT
#26
so ruby pretty much has had the most success on ACE of any player, right?
Free Palestine
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-26 08:15:53
December 26 2010 08:13 GMT
#27
www.e-sports.or.kr/static/proleague.kea?m_code=pro_50

You can see official proleague team ranking + penalty points teams have accumulated here. Think it even includes todays games.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
December 26 2010 08:29 GMT
#28
Thank you so much for translating!
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1001
910 725
ggaemo 692
actioN 610
Mong 318
Shuttle 104
Dewaltoss 94
Leta 85
soO 39
yabsab 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 29
Bale 24
Noble 14
Aegong 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g8925
olofmeister739
ceh9513
Happy300
PiGStarcraft253
Mew2King112
ArmadaUGS41
trigger8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 22m
OSC
14h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.