• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9295 users

[Interview] OSL Ro36 Group K Winner

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 12:04:07
July 09 2010 12:00 GMT
#1
[image loading]

You’ve advanced to the OSL Ro16 for 10 consecutive seasons.
-I wanted to create this record since the beginning of this season, if I keep it up I can create a new record, so I can’t get eliminated in this Ro36. I was adamant about this.


You said something similar last season.
-After I saw the groups, I was a bit scared of being eliminated. Because I lost to Killer before, and if I made mistakes I could lose to SkyHigh, I was slightly nervous. I was worried during practice.

Is this OSL when we can see the return of the Commander?
-Lately I always feel like I’m on the verge of being eliminated, and my SPL record isn’t good. Before, I told Sea that free doesn’t seem to be destined for the OSL. Because we’re both Protosses, there’s a sense of a rivalry, so I thought I need to at least surpass free [laugh]

You seemed to be in form today.
-There were still a bunch of little mistakes. The first game I was lucky because the opponent scouted late. The second game, I lost too much to the Vulture harass. If the opponent attacked right after the Vulture harass, I definitely would’ve lost, but the opponent didn’t push, and the Carriers weren’t discovered early.

Your Carriers seem to be a different class than other people’s.
-I’m very confident in my Carrier micro. I was confident I wouldn’t lose a single Carrier in game two. But the Carriers was a decision made according to what the opponent too. Some players are good at defending Arbiters, while others are good at defending Carriers. [T/N: I guess the implication is that SkyHigh is terrible at defending Carriers =P]

Last words?
-During the month of practice, a lot of teammates helped me, I’m sorry if I inconvenienced them. I won today, and I hope everyone can still help me practice in the off-season.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=108669&db=interview

http://www.playsc.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=204658
TranslatorBaa!
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
July 09 2010 12:05 GMT
#2
Lol, skyhigh is just terrible at tvp. But stork for osl champ!
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
July 09 2010 12:07 GMT
#3
LOL. Stork dissing Skyhigh's TvP.
Meh
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 12:09:53
July 09 2010 12:09 GMT
#4
stork interviews... i havent read one of those in a while, im wondering why
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
smekz
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal503 Posts
July 09 2010 12:09 GMT
#5
he knows he aint at top of his game, hope he can get there in time to win this osl tho :p
smekz
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal503 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 12:11:02
July 09 2010 12:10 GMT
#6
On July 09 2010 21:09 Geo.Rion wrote:
stork interviews... i havent read one of those in a while, im wondering why


prolly cuz no1 translated most of Khan interviews of r5 wins
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 12:11:12
July 09 2010 12:10 GMT
#7
On July 09 2010 21:09 Geo.Rion wrote:
stork interviews... i havent read one of those in a while, im wondering why

Maybe because nobody translates them? I couldn't even find it on wfbrood.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Damian
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany335 Posts
July 09 2010 12:12 GMT
#8
On July 09 2010 21:09 smekz wrote:
he knows he aint at top of his game, hope he can get there in time to win this osl tho :p

This.
Bisu is getting better, so stork does, too - it's a universal truth !
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
July 09 2010 17:19 GMT
#9
Nice! 10 consecutive qualification to OSL round of 16. Bisu is on a 11 qualification streak in the MSL I think.

Hope both Protoss can make new records!

Thank you for the translation!
Feijichang
Profile Joined April 2010
China167 Posts
July 09 2010 20:42 GMT
#10
Fuck yes.
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
July 09 2010 20:50 GMT
#11
Stork doesn't seem to be confident based on the interview.

Hopefully he manages to regain his confidence with wins in the OSL groups?
HeadhunteR
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Argentina1258 Posts
July 09 2010 20:54 GMT
#12
get hydra off the ro16 and then you have all the top pros playing.. this osl is gonna rock.. and bonus you know now its all clean.. no gambling and throwing games..
in The Kong line forever
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
July 09 2010 22:43 GMT
#13
You can do it stork, I believe in you. Win another silver for protoss.
Assymptotic
Profile Joined February 2009
United States552 Posts
July 09 2010 22:46 GMT
#14
"The second game, I lost too much to the Vulture harass. If the opponent attacked right after the Vulture harass, I definitely would’ve lost, but the opponent didn’t push, and the Carriers weren’t discovered early."

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching game 2. There was a point where Stork was down almost 30 supply and Skyhigh didn't just that time to push.
So close, and yet so far
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 09 2010 22:51 GMT
#15
yeah.. you normally don't see protoss down on bases to terran and win
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
July 10 2010 02:15 GMT
#16
Stork need to get his confidence back like the way it was with Kwanro......
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
July 10 2010 02:52 GMT
#17
Welcome Song Byung Gu
▲ ▲ ▲
Jathin
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 02:54:02
July 10 2010 02:53 GMT
#18
--- Nuked ---
soudo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
603 Posts
July 10 2010 03:49 GMT
#19
Stork really doesn't think too highly of Free does he? He can't help but bring it up like in this interview and some past MSL ceremony they were both in.
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 06:29:13
July 10 2010 06:28 GMT
#20
On July 10 2010 12:49 soudo wrote:
Stork really doesn't think too highly of Free does he? He can't help but bring it up like in this interview and some past MSL ceremony they were both in.


Stork and Free are good friends. They're also clan-mates. I'm sure Stork isn't really serious in trying to diss free.
Meh
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 399
SteadfastSC397
Rex117
EnkiAlexander 52
CosmosSc2 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 397
ProTech151
Rex 117
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42050
Jaedong 1116
Hyuk 1066
Soma 950
Mini 631
Horang2 579
EffOrt 536
BeSt 475
Larva 410
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 300
Stork 224
Snow 220
Last 219
ggaemo 215
Rush 214
hero 80
Mind 70
Sharp 41
Liquid`Ret 39
Shinee 36
Free 35
Killer 35
Shine 29
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 20
HiyA 19
Trap 18
Rock 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1684
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin753
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2387
Khaldor1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2943
singsing1944
B2W.Neo945
hiko884
byalli430
Liquid`VortiX187
KnowMe114
QueenE88
Mew2King70
Trikslyr33
Railgan14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• mYiSmile114
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2706
League of Legends
• Nemesis1956
• Jankos1102
• TFBlade730
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 24m
OSC
21h 24m
Stellar Fest
21h 24m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.