• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6855 users

[Interview] CJ vs Hwaseung winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
May 19 2010 08:51 GMT
#1
Posting for CSheep cause he bââââhnned

+ Show Spoiler +


Snow

[image loading]

Thoughts on winning?
-I wasn’t expecting Hiya’s strategy, so I was caught off guard. I messed up and didn’t put down a second Pylon, so I wasn’t able to get Zealots right away, but luckily I still won.

You didn’t expect a proxy Barracks at all?
-Not totally, but I didn’t devote a lot of thought to it. When I saw it, I was so nervous that my hands were shaking. When my Probe saw the 3 SCVs, that’s when I started shaking.

But you seemed confident defending it.
-I felt like I could defend it as long as I had good control. In my mind, I was still determined to win, and my control was decent.

You’ve beaten many strong Terrans, are you confident?
-Indeed I am. I feel like I won’t lose playing PvT. Even though I’m confident in all three matchups, but it seems like I’m only PvTs, so I’m especially confident in PvT.

You’ve gotten good results in SPL, do you have ambitions for individual leagues?
-My team has had players in the finals two seasons in a row, and from the audience, I feel like I want to get there too. I will prepare hard.

What’s your goal for the season?
-Even though I’m even more ambitious, I’ll just set the goal of 20 wins.

Last words?
-Effort is about to play in the finals. He promised me that if he won he’d take me to get my hair done [laugh] I hope he wins. Even though his opponent is good, I think he has a good chance.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/view.daily?idx=26978&page=1



+ Show Spoiler +


Orion

[image loading]

Thoughts on winning after 402 days?
-I’m a bit ashamed. My ability is lacking, so I’ve been losing, so I think I need to work harder. As captain, being unable to display my abilities makes me a bit ashamed. Even though it’s just one win, I want to use this as an opportunity to perform better.

This is your first ZvT in SPL.
-To be honest my ZvT is fine in practice. Compared to other races, I practice ZvT the most, but I always mess up in live games, which made me worried for today’s game, but I performed better than I expected.

Thoughts on the game?
-Because I practiced mainly for ZvZ, I was nervous, but in the mid-late game, I focused more and didn’t encounter a lot of major difficulties.

Did anything change after you became captain?
-It seems most of the players are younger than me, so I give some suggestions to the struggling players.

Thoughts for the future?
-The preliminaries are about to begin, this time I’ll definitely make it to the individual leagues. Also, it’s been a long time since I played, I need to take the opportunity and do everything I’ve been practicing.

How’s the practice atmosphere lately?
-R4 is about to end, we need to grab our opportunity in the last round. Everyone needs to work together, focus on the games, and strive to get into the playoffs.

Last words?
-Thanks to all the teammates who helped me. Not many games left, so I hope we can do as well as we did before. We need to play good games to keep the fans, that’s a given, so we’ll work hard, and hope the fans will support us.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106902&db=interview



+ Show Spoiler +


Hydra

[image loading]

Thoughts on ending the series?
-I’m happy we didn’t get to ace and ended it quickly.

Your opponent was killer.
-I definitely play ZvZ the most. I already have 2 wins against killer, so I was confident.

Thoughts on the game?
-When the lings came, I was too slow pulling Drones, so I panicked. After that, to make up for the loss, I focused on micro and played well. The assistant coaches told me “Orion-hyung finally gets to do a winner interview, don’t let him down!” [T/N: ROFL] and told me to play well. So I devoted myself to the game.

This is your 10th win this season.
-Looking back, I think I could’ve done better. There are a lot of regrets. I should be able to play better from now on.

Effort is in the OSL finals.
-Effort-hyung should be able to win, I will go cheer him on. I hope Effort-hyung can perform well and successfully get the gold.

Last words?
-Thanks to Miso and Orion-hyung for helping me practice.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106903&db=interview



http://www.playsc.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=198378
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
May 19 2010 08:54 GMT
#2
Thoughts on winning after 402 days?

rofl downbuzz
HEY MEYT
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
May 19 2010 08:55 GMT
#3
OMG... Orion is the captain and this is his first win in 402 days? Holy shit.
themonkyguy
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia149 Posts
May 19 2010 09:00 GMT
#4
Damn, Csheep beat me to it T.T

+ Show Spoiler +
EffOrt must be practicing for the OSL final like crazy, he didn't even go to today's match.

[image loading]

Iris chilling out
CJ Entusman #48 (-_-)
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
May 19 2010 09:21 GMT
#5
Jaedong OZ makes me quite sad, sometimes. I don't think Orion/Hydra would've won if their opponents didn't suck.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
May 19 2010 09:26 GMT
#6
CJ Entus is almost a new team now. Iris is the only remaining successful vet in the team.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 19 2010 09:26 GMT
#7
On May 19 2010 18:21 Lightwip wrote:
Jaedong OZ makes me quite sad, sometimes. I don't think Orion/Hydra would've won if their opponents didn't suck.


Orion played incredibly well this game. How can you say that?

Btw, Snow wants 20 wins?? Wow that's very ambitious!!!
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 19 2010 09:29 GMT
#8
On May 19 2010 18:26 SuperArc wrote:

Btw, Snow wants 20 wins?? Wow that's very ambitious!!!

The way Snow plays atm it seems plausible if he gets fielded enough... But I don't evne think he is gonna get 20 match this season if CJ doesn't make the playoffs...
In the woods, there lurks..
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
May 19 2010 09:32 GMT
#9
On May 19 2010 18:26 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 18:21 Lightwip wrote:
Jaedong OZ makes me quite sad, sometimes. I don't think Orion/Hydra would've won if their opponents didn't suck.


Orion played incredibly well this game. How can you say that?

Btw, Snow wants 20 wins?? Wow that's very ambitious!!!

I'm not trying to subtract from the skill of Orion, but generally when you don't play a game for over a year, you shouldn't be winning. And Lomo sometimes pretty much gave Orion free science vessels.
Orion doesn't really suck, although he's not particularly special. Lomo and killer, on the other hand, really do kinda suck.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 09:38:39
May 19 2010 09:36 GMT
#10
On May 19 2010 18:00 themonkyguy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
EffOrt must be practicing for the OSL final like crazy, he didn't even go to today's match.


"After seeing the player that is considered the best not playing in order to practice for individual leagues in a situation where every team is concentrating on the proleague, I wondered if he was lacking a little confidence. I'm not sure if the team purposely didn't let him play or if it was requested by himself, but I was very disappointed. Back when my schedule was full, I prepared and play for both my individual and proleague games."

[/Stork]
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
May 19 2010 09:38 GMT
#11
On May 19 2010 18:36 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 18:00 themonkyguy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
EffOrt must be practicing for the OSL final like crazy, he didn't even go to today's match.


"After seeing the player that is considered the best not playing in order to practice for individual leagues in a situation where every team is concentrating on the proleague, I wondered if he was lacking a little confidence. I'm not sure if the team purposely didn't let him play or if it was requested by himself, but I was very disappointed. Back when my schedule was full, I prepared and play for both my individual and proleague games. I wanted to play him today, so I prepared my Terran matchup, so it was a bit more disappointing for me."

[/Stork]

The Protoss King of Silver has spoken.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
SaftKalasEmil
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden213 Posts
May 19 2010 10:35 GMT
#12
On May 19 2010 18:38 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 18:36 moopie wrote:
On May 19 2010 18:00 themonkyguy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
EffOrt must be practicing for the OSL final like crazy, he didn't even go to today's match.


"After seeing the player that is considered the best not playing in order to practice for individual leagues in a situation where every team is concentrating on the proleague, I wondered if he was lacking a little confidence. I'm not sure if the team purposely didn't let him play or if it was requested by himself, but I was very disappointed. Back when my schedule was full, I prepared and play for both my individual and proleague games. I wanted to play him today, so I prepared my Terran matchup, so it was a bit more disappointing for me."

[/Stork]

The Protoss King of Silver has spoken.




Lol ^^ made me smile X)
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #27 SaftKalasEmil.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 19 2010 11:01 GMT
#13
Thnx for the translation! I'm eager to see the interview with estro vs KT!
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
May 19 2010 11:20 GMT
#14
On May 19 2010 20:01 StylishVODs wrote:
I'm eager to see the interview with estro vs KT!

WHAT THIS GOOD MAN SAID.

I feel bad for Jaedong though... please give Oz a "#1 Draft Pick"
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
kawatan
Profile Joined January 2010
288 Posts
May 19 2010 11:26 GMT
#15
JaedOZ fighting!

interviewer was obviously fishing for some juicy comments.
saltywet
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Hong Kong1316 Posts
May 19 2010 13:06 GMT
#16
and people say KT is a one man team... lol
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 19 2010 13:12 GMT
#17
On May 19 2010 22:06 saltywet wrote:
and people say KT is a one man team... lol


People say KT and Oz are one-man-teams yep!
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
dani_caliKorea
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
730 Posts
May 19 2010 13:19 GMT
#18
Woah this is the not ugly line up of CJ Entus
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 19 2010 17:21 GMT
#19
On May 19 2010 22:06 saltywet wrote:
and people say KT is a one man team... lol


coming from a Hite (Leta) Sparkyz fan lol.

Hite, KT and Oz are all one man teams.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
May 19 2010 17:27 GMT
#20
Haha, Orion at the picture with a spiteful smile after his win. xD
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 138
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 994
HiyA 140
Mong 52
Shine 41
Bale 29
sorry 26
NotJumperer 25
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 546
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 787
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft867
crisheroes185
Other Games
summit1g8929
olofmeister885
ceh9504
Happy357
PiGStarcraft320
Livibee149
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream528
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Rush1252
• Lourlo1185
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.