• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:58
CEST 09:58
KST 16:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7434 users

[Interview] Hite vs Airforce winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:09:47
May 18 2010 16:06 GMT
#1
+ Show Spoiler +

translated by some banned guy
+ Show Spoiler +
Carnivorous Sheep!!!!!! yaaaay!


+ Show Spoiler +


Leta

[image loading]

Thoughts on winning?
-First of all I’m glad the team is on a win streak. The coaching staff gave us a lot of help and direction. The current team atmosphere is decent, and now that we’re on a 2-win streak, we should be able to continue winning.

Your strategy worked well.
-It worked better than I expected. I just thought in practice that this opening should be okay, and I had a good feeling about it, and the opponent just happened to fall into my trap, so I got a good result.

You’re on pretty good terms with Ruby.
-We used to be pretty close, it’s nice to play together. I hope Ruby can play even better now and win some more.

Your team has a long road to walk, and as the ace, you have a heavy burden.
-When we had poor results, everyone on the team had a unified goal of doing better. Our combined drive was stronger than any other team’s, and that’s why we can we. As the captain, I want to create hope for the teammates, and I want to keep winning, to lead us into the top rankings.

Your team’s been filled with controversy lately. A lot of people have been worried about Leta under these circumstances.
-We’re working harder than usual. Even though I’m tired, I won’t let it show. If the fans support us, we’ll have more strength, and we’ll keep getting good results. I hope everyone can cheer us on.

Last words?
-We’re on a win-streak. Our next opponent is the top-ranked KT. If we can beat KT, our momentum will be even better, so we’ll strive for a good showing.

Can you add something for your teammates?
-Even though we’re in a difficult time right now, we need to work hard together to create a miracle!

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106879&db=interview



+ Show Spoiler +


Hogil

[image loading]

Thoughts on winning?
-It’s been a long time since I’ve won, it feels great.

Thoughts on the game?
-They seem to have predicted Leta-hyung on Roadrunner, so the opponent just practiced PvT, so I had an easy time. When I saw Corsairs keep getting picked off in the center of the map, I thought “oh, he didn’t actually prepare for PvZ.” From then on the game was relaxed and easy for me.

Your recent results have a bit of a distance from the ones people were hoping/expecting.
-It seems I’m still a bit unaccustomed to live games. But I’m not lacking in ability, I wasn’t to become a solid player in both the early, mid, and late game.

Even though you won, you still have a long road to go.
-We’re still in the bottom part of the rankings. I hope to be able to play more and become a player who can help the team win.

You 3-0’ed the opponent today.
-It’s been a long time since we swept someone, I’m glad. We are also satisfied with the games themselves. If we can keep this momentum it’d be best.

Your next opponent is KT.
-Even though KT is rank 1, if we prepare well, we still have hope to win, to help salvage a chance to get into the playoffs.

Last words?
-Everyone in the team is working hard, and we have a good atmosphere. We’ll work hard, and we hope everyone can support us.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106878&db=interview



+ Show Spoiler +


horang2

[image loading]

Thoughts on winning?
-I was worried since we couldn’t practice a lot, but luckily the practice partners helped me a lot, so I could win. I feel lucky.

The game went well.
-Because it rained, it helped clear my mind, and I performed well.

Recently, it appears you’ve stopped being just a build-order/strategy player, but your basics have gotten stronger as well.
-Starcraft is like that. If you’re too focused on one style, you’ll be easily countered by others, so you have to practice the basics. It seems my basics have gotten much better.

When was the timing for our victory?
-At 6 o’clock, Reach used up a lot of Storms, so his assault wasn’t very powerful. At the next engagement, I was able to get the upper hand.

The team’s on a win-streak, and so are you.
-To be able to keep up the momentum is obviously good, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to. I’ll work hard and see.

Do you have the confidence to do even better than you did before in your last stretch of winning?
-Compared to then, my abilities have of course increased. I’ve played a lot of live games recently, so I don’t have as much pressure and nerves. Now, I don’t really care who the opponent is, I can just focus on the games.

Last words?
-Right now, our team is only Leta, Hogil, puma, Asuka-Jr, and (김봉준) [T/N: doesn’t show up on TLPD…?]. I won’t lose, and I hope the others won’t lose either. Then we’ll definitely get into the playoffs.

Any other last words?
-Thanks to the people who practiced with me and who coached me. Right now, the team’s surrounded by debate and controversy, but luckily, a lot of fans are still supporting us. I want to thank them very much.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106880&db=interview



+ Show Spoiler +


Six people apparently…

[image loading]



http://www.playsc.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=198293

posting on liquid sites in current year
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:11:15
May 18 2010 16:10 GMT
#2
Hehe CSheep :3

:s 6 people...
:<
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
May 18 2010 16:11 GMT
#3
Only 6 people on Sparkyz atm? Wow...

Thanks for the translation.
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
May 18 2010 16:17 GMT
#4
The entire team is down to only 6 people?

And Hite's entire coaching staff are being reprimanded.

Oh dear god.
asdfTT123
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States989 Posts
May 18 2010 16:36 GMT
#5
No matter, Sparkyz will still own! Sparkyz fighting~!!
n.Die_Jaedong <3
number1gog
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1081 Posts
May 18 2010 16:49 GMT
#6
Wow. 6 members.... poor leta. He's gotta be worse off than Jaedong or Flash in the "my team leans on me for support every week" department.
5sz6sz7sz1a2a3a4a kwanrollllllled
TheMunkey
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada470 Posts
May 18 2010 17:01 GMT
#7
Leta should count as two! but damn 6 people wtf is going on hahaha.
Never give up
Wings
Profile Joined January 2010
United States999 Posts
May 18 2010 17:09 GMT
#8
i guess they only sent out 6 people to deal with ACE? understandable, I guess, considering the massive upheaval happening in the Hite House
The probability of Kim Carrier getting all those predictions wrong is similar to the probability Flash loses a TvT. Kim Carrier MUST BE a genius. His only big mistake... STORK.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
May 18 2010 20:50 GMT
#9
Did I miss what happened to Haksoo? Him being involved in the scandal seems weird, I don't see why anyone would be betting on him tbh...
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 20:56:49
May 18 2010 20:54 GMT
#10
SparkyZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T one of my favorite teams destroyed..
Anyways, is it just me or did Leta dodge the controversy question? or iffy translation?
can some one name each sparky member? go.go isnt there.. oh dr.h is going to cry
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
May 18 2010 20:55 GMT
#11
The scandal took everyone from hite except those 6? wow
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
mucker
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1120 Posts
May 18 2010 20:55 GMT
#12
Fuck I hope Leta is clean
It's supposed to be automatic but actually you have to press this button.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 21:20:13
May 18 2010 21:15 GMT
#13
Yeah I really wondering what kind of restructuring needs to be done to save Sparkyz. So many of the players are under suspicion or admitted they are guilty (Type-B and now go.go apparently) and some neitzen said there are rumors that Sparkyz and CJ might disband. Highly unlikely for CJ of course but seems possible for Sparkyz unfortunately or some other drastic change

Sparkyz will really need new draft members as I don't see those found guilty coming back.
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
May 18 2010 21:34 GMT
#14
holyshit. Leta looks like such a boss in that picture

good to see that Sparkyz are going strong without go.go and type-b
cw)minsean(ru
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
May 18 2010 21:43 GMT
#15
why was carnivorous sheep banned? did he eat a mod?
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 22:10:50
May 18 2010 21:53 GMT
#16
Wow 6 players left: (T)Leta, (T)PuMa, (Z)HoGiL, (P)ASuka-Jr, (P)Britney, (P)Horang2

Strong words by leta horang and hogil

Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
May 18 2010 22:01 GMT
#17
Recently, it appears you’ve stopped being just a build-order/strategy player, but your basics have gotten stronger as well.
-Starcraft is like that. If you’re too focused on one style, you’ll be easily countered by others, so you have to practice the basics. It seems my basics have gotten much better.

When I skimmed that, I thought it said "cheesy"

poor hite
Writer
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 22:13:12
May 18 2010 22:09 GMT
#18
On May 19 2010 06:53 Tekin wrote:
Wow 6 players left: (T)Leta, (T)PuMa, (Z)HoGiL, (P)ASuka-Jr, (P)Britney, (P)Horang2

Strong words from both 3 players.


Sparkyz is really lucky to have Puma and they need to buy players from other teams if they can. Drafting new players too when the next draft comes around.

Buying A-teamers, that aren't being used like (Z)Thezerg, (Z)Devil, (T)TurN or (T)Reality.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
May 18 2010 22:14 GMT
#19
They got very lucky with the matchups, which as an ace fan makes me sad. But they do need wins more than any other team atm.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
amazingoopah
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1925 Posts
May 18 2010 22:34 GMT
#20
On May 19 2010 07:09 BlackMagister wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 06:53 Tekin wrote:
Wow 6 players left: (T)Leta, (T)PuMa, (Z)HoGiL, (P)ASuka-Jr, (P)Britney, (P)Horang2

Strong words from both 3 players.


Sparkyz is really lucky to have Puma and they need to buy players from other teams if they can. Drafting new players too when the next draft comes around.

Buying A-teamers, that aren't being used like (Z)Thezerg, (Z)Devil, (T)TurN or (T)Reality.


they might not even have an sponsor soon and you want them to buy players from other teams??
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 142
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 972
HiyA 140
Mong 51
Shine 43
Bale 29
NotJumperer 29
sorry 19
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 795
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft768
crisheroes114
Other Games
summit1g9033
olofmeister817
ceh9497
Happy399
PiGStarcraft335
Livibee142
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream551
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2398
League of Legends
• Lourlo1388
• Rush1344
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 2m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.