• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8426 users

OSL Finals Video Collection - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
196 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
October 17 2011 12:11 GMT
#141
eh i'll try and seed this but my upload is pretty garbage so whatever
Writer
SaetZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States855 Posts
October 17 2011 14:20 GMT
#142
I recommend the Daum OSL if you dont know where to start.

I love these 'bring back the BW history' threads. I got more shit to watch ^^ Thank you!!!!!
Never Forget. #TheRevolutionist
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 17:00:15
October 17 2011 17:00 GMT
#143
On October 17 2011 19:49 Sawamura wrote:
Oh my god epic necro thank you for these .......


Necro? I'm sorry. I'm dumb. :[
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
October 17 2011 17:27 GMT
#144
This is what I do when there's no BW to watch.
<3
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 07:05:43
January 21 2012 07:02 GMT
#145
edit OMG !!!!! Since megaupload is seized and is under court jurisdiction , all the files from the finals are gone . T_T damn it .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
beamingrobot
Profile Joined October 2010
United States685 Posts
January 21 2012 07:20 GMT
#146
There's the torrent file...
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 21 2012 07:27 GMT
#147
On January 21 2012 16:20 beamingrobot wrote:
There's the torrent file...


I can't torrent to save my life ........
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 21 2012 09:08 GMT
#148
Roffles u need to change that to "four have won the coveted golden mouse"
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Thorin
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
601 Posts
January 21 2012 10:07 GMT
#149
On January 21 2012 16:20 beamingrobot wrote:
There's the torrent file...


When I tried torrenting this last week there were no seeds, same for the MSL collection. Now that Megaupload is dead it would be great if someone could start putting them on some new filehosts.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 21 2012 10:14 GMT
#150
MU Dead. GFG

I still have the files backed up on a spare HD somewhere. But I don't have it on me atm.
God Bless
Tomba
Profile Joined January 2012
Norway106 Posts
January 21 2012 10:38 GMT
#151
What's on the torrent? all of them? Started downloading it since i got an fbi warning for the megaupload ones!
beamingrobot
Profile Joined October 2010
United States685 Posts
January 21 2012 10:46 GMT
#152
On January 21 2012 19:07 Thorin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 16:20 beamingrobot wrote:
There's the torrent file...


When I tried torrenting this last week there were no seeds, same for the MSL collection. Now that Megaupload is dead it would be great if someone could start putting them on some new filehosts.


There are seeders now.
hns
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany609 Posts
January 21 2012 11:11 GMT
#153
I'll join, try to get the files and help seeding.
ZerO, Action, Neo.G_Soulkey & FlaSh fanboy~~
Pippah
Profile Joined January 2010
Denmark359 Posts
January 21 2012 12:40 GMT
#154
is it just the final games? or is there somewhere I can get entire series? I'd love to DL some full OSL's.
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
January 21 2012 13:09 GMT
#155
Every single one of the endings are sheer beauty.
To another millennium of BW!
▲ ▲ ▲
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 13:35:37
January 21 2012 13:26 GMT
#156
I've started putting these up on mediafire. But between the 200mb limit+my slow upload, this could take a while. t-t

Folder that will have the OSLs in it: http://www.mediafire.com/?yod4s0bj1f8tz First one in, more coming.

On January 21 2012 21:40 Pippah wrote:
is it just the final games? or is there somewhere I can get entire series? I'd love to DL some full OSL's.


Just the finals. I think there was going to be a torrent of all the OGN games(similar to the MBCGame torrents), but I don't know what happened to that.
"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
January 21 2012 14:52 GMT
#157
yeah i would love an OSL torrent, cuz ive downloaded almost the intire msl one is moktira god doing that also?
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
January 21 2012 14:58 GMT
#158
I'll be seeding(Both the MSL and OSL Finals) everyday even when I'm at school starting today. I'm GMT +8 btw.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
goDrop_
Profile Joined August 2011
Poland43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 15:39:48
January 21 2012 15:37 GMT
#159
Hey, i got a question: does anyone know whats the name of the song that is played right after the last game of the finals is over?? it starts like pa pa ra pam pam pam
thx for help
everybody hates pvp
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
January 26 2012 02:25 GMT
#160
On January 21 2012 22:26 LasTLiE wrote:
I've started putting these up on mediafire. But between the 200mb limit+my slow upload, this could take a while. t-t

Folder that will have the OSLs in it: http://www.mediafire.com/?yod4s0bj1f8tz First one in, more coming.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 21:40 Pippah wrote:
is it just the final games? or is there somewhere I can get entire series? I'd love to DL some full OSL's.


Just the finals. I think there was going to be a torrent of all the OGN games(similar to the MBCGame torrents), but I don't know what happened to that.


Thanks heaps for the uploads, downloading now
@x5_MegaFonzie
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 106
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2146
HiyA 403
Mong 148
Shinee 74
sorry 47
NotJumperer 23
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1273
NeuroSwarm169
League of Legends
JimRising 649
Reynor54
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 756
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g7009
C9.Mang0348
PiGStarcraft210
RuFF_SC235
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick645
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream381
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1256
• Rush1188
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 30m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.