• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
Wilder Leaf Organic Hemp Gummies Australia 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

[TSL2] Who's hype? - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
November 19 2009 19:25 GMT
#21
On November 20 2009 04:08 Trozz wrote:
yo,
yo,
yo,

It's TSL2,
I'm all sorts of hype, like you,
Got practice to do,

I have got the will,
To practice and increase skill,
This is such a thrill.

I'm gaming all night,
I'm preparing for this fight,
Will I win? I might.

This'll be my test,
When I play the truely best,
And get straight up messed.

That's my Haiku rap,
I can't wait to play like crap,
Then have a long nap.


You just rapped in haiku.

Congratulations, this settles it, you are my new favorite poster.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
November 19 2009 19:29 GMT
#22
On November 20 2009 04:25 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2009 04:08 Trozz wrote:
yo,
yo,
yo,

It's TSL2,
I'm all sorts of hype, like you,
Got practice to do,

I have got the will,
To practice and increase skill,
This is such a thrill.

I'm gaming all night,
I'm preparing for this fight,
Will I win? I might.

This'll be my test,
When I play the truely best,
And get straight up messed.

That's my Haiku rap,
I can't wait to play like crap,
Then have a long nap.


You just rapped in haiku.

Congratulations, this settles it, you are my new favorite poster.

Too sick oiiiiiiiiiiiii
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-19 19:34:55
November 19 2009 19:33 GMT
#23
hahahaha

this is a killer beat idk what it is but the beat it nice

i wish you lost nerdy dialect and went for the gangsta voice it would have been better

On November 20 2009 03:37 SQneo wrote:
great job, ok lyrics, could use some work on the vocals, it doesnt seem to flow, like i can hear you break and wet your mouth so it seems a bit choppy

but overall great job :D

agreed
Nony is Bonjwa
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
November 19 2009 19:37 GMT
#24
lmao so fucking good haha.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
November 19 2009 19:39 GMT
#25
so good hahaha
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-19 19:41:35
November 19 2009 19:40 GMT
#26
nm
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
November 19 2009 19:43 GMT
#27
I thought it wasn't possible to get any more hyped than I previously was but I gotta tell ye, I'm even more hyped now!
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
November 19 2009 19:49 GMT
#28
Very nice song man! nice !!!!


Wanna hear some more!
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
November 19 2009 19:58 GMT
#29
best line:

they cryin, "i can't play in my match today"
this is no burger king, you cant have it your way

i lol'd
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
November 19 2009 19:59 GMT
#30
Oh yeah, by the way,
The song itself is badass.
It's got a nice beat.
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
JoMal
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Trinidad/Tobago1177 Posts
November 19 2009 20:01 GMT
#31
lol @ Chrome Spinners
Oh you mad cause i'm stylin on you
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
November 19 2009 20:04 GMT
#32
looooooooool

DOWN DOWN DOWN
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
November 19 2009 20:10 GMT
#33
Haha another classic delivered by Saya!

Down down down...hahaha
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
November 19 2009 20:13 GMT
#34
SayaSP got dat rap talent
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 19 2009 20:13 GMT
#35
kk now we need to use chill's sexy voice to sing it
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
BishopONe
Profile Joined November 2003
Spain242 Posts
November 19 2009 20:19 GMT
#36
This song hqas to be on the pause between games! Too cool!
:D
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
November 19 2009 21:06 GMT
#37
On November 20 2009 05:13 StorrZerg wrote:
kk now we need to use chill's sexy voice to sing it


Quoting this for truth.
That would be his best cast yet,
If he rapped this song.
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-19 21:13:51
November 19 2009 21:13 GMT
#38
lol that was pretty good.
the haiku was pretty awesome as well.
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
November 19 2009 21:17 GMT
#39
On November 20 2009 04:08 Trozz wrote:
yo,
yo,
yo,

It's TSL2,
I'm all sorts of hype, like you,
Got practice to do,

I have got the will,
To practice and increase skill,
This is such a thrill.

I'm gaming all night,
I'm preparing for this fight,
Will I win? I might.

This'll be my test,
When I play the truely best,
And get straight up messed.

That's my Haiku rap,
I can't wait to play like crap,
Then have a long nap.

I can't imagine what inspired this to be a haiku, but it sure is awesome.
538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
November 19 2009 21:24 GMT
#40
On November 20 2009 06:17 Trezeguet23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2009 04:08 Trozz wrote:
yo,
yo,
yo,

It's TSL2,
I'm all sorts of hype, like you,
Got practice to do,

I have got the will,
To practice and increase skill,
This is such a thrill.

I'm gaming all night,
I'm preparing for this fight,
Will I win? I might.

This'll be my test,
When I play the truely best,
And get straight up messed.

That's my Haiku rap,
I can't wait to play like crap,
Then have a long nap.

I can't imagine what inspired this to be a haiku, but it sure is awesome.

Trozz only posts in haikus. When will people learn and recognize his name?
BW fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
Railgan 61
MindelVK 30
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66943
Calm 10415
Bisu 2635
FanTaSy 1180
Stork 748
Rush 358
soO 228
firebathero 225
Snow 193
Last 126
[ Show more ]
Mind 103
hero 88
Pusan 76
Sharp 72
Free 68
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 41
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Bale 31
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 19
yabsab 16
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Rock 12
Noble 12
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3412
byalli891
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns34289
singsing2405
Liquid`RaSZi682
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt338
Pyrionflax288
Happy252
Hui .220
Mlord167
Khaldor79
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 90
• Dystopia_ 7
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV533
League of Legends
• Jankos3111
• Nemesis2849
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1473
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
OSC
9h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
OSC
22h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.