• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7845 users

Interview with Sea[Shield]!

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-08-31 22:09:11
August 30 2008 12:44 GMT
#1
[image loading]
<font size=1>Thanks to pachi for the banner.</font>


Hi guys, with help from lilsusie and cooperation from Sea, TL.net is able to bring you guys another installment of progamer interviews!<A name="cutnews"></A>

+ Show Spoiler +

lilsusie:
안녕~ 오늘 인터뷰 할 수 있어?
Hi~ Can you do an interview today?

Sea[Shield]:
하이여 어떻게 인터뷰해여?
Hi, how we gonna do the interview?

lilsusie:
Team liquid 에서 질문을 써줬어
Team Liquid wrote me some questions to ask you.

Sea[Shield]:
아, 넹
Oh, ok.

lilsusie:
네가 좋아하는 음악이랑 영화는?
What kind of music and movies do you like?

Sea[Shield]:
좋아하는 영화여?
My favorite type of movie?

lilsusie:
응. 그리고 음악.
Yes, and music.

Sea[Shield]:
좋아하는영화는 슬픈 영화좋아해여. 멜로 ㅋㅋ
I like sad movies. Mellow ones. Keke.

Sea[Shield]:
음악은 뭐 다들어요 더 used 랑 linkinpark 좋아해여
As for music, I listen to everything. I like “The Used” and “Linkin Park”

lilsusie:
스타 하는 것 외에 좋아하는 것은?
Besides Starcraft, what do you like to do?

Sea[Shield]:
축구 말고는없어여
I only like to play soccer. There’s nothing else.

lilsusie:
ㅋㅋㅋ 정말?
Really?

Sea[Shield]:
넹. 근데 어제 다쳐서몇일동안못할듯 ㅜ0ㅜ
Yes. But yesterday I got hurt so I won’t be able to play for awhile.

lilsusie:
-___-

lilsusie:
경기가 끝나면 자신이 한 게임 녹화 방송을 보는 편이야?
After your matches, do you ever watch your games on TV? The broadcasted ones.

Sea[Shield]:
아녀. 전 안 보는 스타일. 이긴 경기만 가끔 보고, 진 경기는 안 봐여
No. I don’t really watch. If it’s a winning game maybe, but not the losing ones.

lilsusie:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 왜?
Why?

Sea[Shield]:
창피해서 ;
It’s embarrassing.

lilsusie:
^_^

lilsusie:
OSL and MSL 할꺼잖아... 우승 할 수 있다고 생각해?
In the OSL and MSL, you think you’ll be able to win the whole thing?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 네. 이번엔 잘 할 수 있을거 같아여. 늘 이랬지만 ;; 이번엔 진짜 잘해야죠~
Mmm, yes. This time I think I will play really well. Even though I’ve been saying that ;; but this time I really need to do well.

lilsusie:
1등?
#1?

Sea[Shield]:
네
Yes.

lilsusie:
^^ 응원 많이 할께~~
Ok, I’ll cheer a lot for you~

Sea[Shield]:
감사~
Thank you

lilsusie:
OSL and MSL 연습 할 때... 누구랑 많이해?
When you practice for the OSL and the MSL, who do you practice with the most?

Sea[Shield]:
전 팀원들이랑 밖에 안해여
I only practice with my MBC teammates.

lilsusie:
전에 택용이랑 가끔씩 한다고 하지 않았어?
Didn’t you say that you used to practice with Bisu?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 요새는 안해영. 베넷에서 볼일이 별로 없어서. 서로안들어가요 잘
Mmm, lately we don’t practice together because there’s no reason for us to be logged into battle.net. We both don’t log in often.

lilsusie:
박세겅, 차명환 이랑 한동훈 ... 이중 누구랑 할때 제일 힘들었어?
When playing against Pure, Hades and Hero… who were you most worried about?

Sea[Shield]:
아… 박세정이랑했던게 제일 힘들었어여
Ah, the game against Pure was the hardest one.

lilsusie:
왜?
Why?

Sea[Shield]:
신맵에대한 정보가없어서. 신맵이였거던요
Because I didn’t have any information about the map. It was a new map.

lilsusie:
그것 뿐?
That was the only reason?

Sea[Shield]:
네 ㅡㅡ;
Yes.

lilsusie:
다 만만해서?
Because as players they are all easy to beat?

Sea[Shield]:
아… 뭐 그런건 없었고, 그냥 ㅡㅡ; 뭐 그렇다고보면되네영 ㅋㅋ
Ah… um, no, not really, well… ok I guess you can see it that way. Keke.

lilsusie:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이번 MSL/OSL 때, 누구랑 붙는게 제일 두려워?
During this MSL/OSL, who are makes you the most worried?

Sea[Shield]:
같은 팀 말고는 두려운상대는 없는거 같아여
Besides meeting up with my own teammates, I’m not too worried about anyone.

lilsusie:
그럼 누구랑 제일 붙어 보고 싶어?
Then, who do you want to play against the most?

Sea[Shield]:
음 병구형이랑 붙어 보고 싶어여. 이유는 너무 많이 졌는데 다시붙으면 누가 이길지 궁금해서 ㅋ
Mm, I want to play against Stork. The reason is I’ve lost to him so many times so if we go against each other this time, I’m curious as to who will win.

lilsusie:
okok 프로리그 스타일 새로 바뀌었잖아… 어때, 더 좋은거 같아?
The Proleague just changed to a new style, you think it’s for the better?

Sea[Shield]:
아, 네. 엔트리 예고제가 일단없어져서 그게 좋은거 같아요. 보는 분들도 좋고. 근데 외국분들은 되게 답답하실듯
Ah, yes. Because they got rid of the entry notice [this is where the players know beforehand who they will be going against for the Ace match and so are able to prepare] I think it’s good. And it’s good for those who are watching. However, it might be a bit frustrating for the foreigners.

lilsusie:
2v2 없어진거는….
How about getting rid of 2v2….

Sea[Shield]:
그건 당연히좋죠~ 팬들이 사실 싫어하자나여
Of course that’s good~ truthfully, the fans don’t really like it.

lilsusie:
스타크래프트2 에 관해 어떻게 생각하는지?
Your thoughts on SC2

Sea[Shield]:
음… 부르드워와 같이 서서히 스타2로 바뀔거같아여. 사람들은재미는… 사실 전 재미없었는데 다른분들은 정말잼있다고 하더라구요 근데 생각해보니깐 되게 잼있는게임이였어여
Mm… I think BW will start changing, slowly towards SC2. People said it was fun… actually I didn’t think it was that fun at first but others said that it was and the more I thought about it, it was a fun game.

lilsusie:
그럼 지금은 좋아한다는건가?
So you like it now?

Sea[Shield]:
넹, 좋아하죠 ㅋ 미래에 게임이될수있으니깐
Yes, I like it. It can potentially become the game of the future.

lilsusie:
나오면 할꺼야?
When it comes out, you gonna play?

Sea[Shield]:
넹, 아마도 할꺼같아요. 한국프로게이머 대부분 상금이 그게높으면 뭐 그거해야죠 ㅋㅋ
Yes, probably I’ll play it. For us Korean progamers, if the prize is high, then we will do it.

lilsusie:
multiple building selection 은어떻에생각해?
What do you think of MBS?

Sea[Shield]:
팀리퀴드에서 반대한다고 들었는데. 건물에서 유닛 한번에 찍히는거 말하는거아니에여?
I heard that TL is against this. You’re talking about how from each building, the units can be selected all at once?

lilsusie:
엉
Yeah.

Sea[Shield]:
저도반대에요. 그거 너무 안좋은듯 ㅡㅡ;; 팀리퀴드에서 건의해야되요 ㅋㅋ 미네랄도 5로됬어여 8로 바꾸게~~
I’m against that too. I don’t think it’s good at all. TL needs to petition that. Keke. Also to change the mineral count from 5 back to 8.

lilsusie:
ㅋㅋㅋ 게임 진행은? 빨라? 느려?
How’s the game play? Fast? Slow?

Sea[Shield]:
fast

lilsusie:
sc2 가 bw 보다 더?
SC2 is faster than BW?

Sea[Shield]:
넹
Yes.

lilsusie:
sc2의 출시가 한국 프로 게임에 어떤 영향을 주게 될 것 같아?
When SC2 comes out, how do you think progaming will change in Korea?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 아마도 바뀔거같아요. 그대신 sc2가인기가많아야되죠
Mm… I would assume it would change if SC2 has a lot of popularity.

lilsusie:
인기가 없으면... 그대로 bw로 가고?
And if SC2 doesn’t have much popularity? They will stay with BW?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 그러겟죠. 근데 아마도 다 스타2할거같아요. 블리자드에서 sc2를 엄청 밀어줄거 아니에요
Mmm… I think so. But I think regardless, Korean gaming will change to SC2. Blizzard will push for it a lot.

lilsusie:
새로운 선수중에... 누가 제일 잘할꺼 같아?
Of the new players this season, who do you think will do the best?

Sea[Shield]:
그건 잘 모르겠어요. 제가 제일 잘했으면 좋겠어요
That I’m not too sure of. I wish that I would do the best.

lilsusie:
ㅋㅋㅋ 너는 신인이 아니잖아~ 너 말고... 새로운… 이번에 드래프트 해 온 선수
Keke, you’re not a new player! Besides you… a new player… from the current draft…

Sea[Shield]:
이번에여? 정영철 선수가 잘 할거 같아요
From this draft? I think Thezerg will do well.

lilsusie:
ok... 아이드라는? 잘 할거 같아? 잘 하면... 더 많은 외국인들이한국으로 올꺼 같아?
Ok... what about Idra? You think he’ll do alright? If he does well, you think more foreigners will come to Korea?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 아이드라는 잘 할거 같은데, 커리지 매치를 빨리 따야되서 아마추어인게 아쉽고, 한국에 더많은 프로게이머가 올지는 모르겠는데, 외국게이머가 만약 온다면 저희팀으로 ㅋㅋ 왔으면좋겠어요
Mmm… I think that Idra can do well, but he needs to hurry up and win a courage match because he’s only at amateur level right now. And I don’t know it more foreigners would come to Korea, but if they do, I want them to come to our team ^^

lilsusie:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ToT) 멤버들이랑은 자주 게임 해?
Do you game often with any ToT) members?

Sea[Shield]:
음 제가 집에가있었을 때는 게임 많이했는데 요새는 시간대가 안 맞아서 못 하고 있어요 추석 때 집에 갔는데 그 때 많이 해야죠, 이번 추석 때 집에가는데… 그때 많이~
When I was at home, I played quite a bit with them but lately because of the time difference, I don’t get to play with them at all. During Chusok (Korean Thanksgiving) I’ll be going home and I hope I can play with the more. I’ll play with them more when I go back home.

lilsusie:
ToT) 에서 누가 잘 해? 진 적 있어?
Who’s the best player on ToT)? Have you lost to anyone?

Sea[Shield]:
몬드라곤한테 연습때 졌었는데… mondragon도 잘하고 patrick 도 잘 하고 tot)ret(도 잘 하는거같아요. 거의 비슷한거같아요. hultoss가 이번에 독일wcg에서졌는데 더 열심히 해서 내년에 올라갔으면 좋겠어요 같이 중국에서 만났으면 좋겠어요~
I’ve lost to Mondragon when practicing… I think Mondragon is good, and Patrick (Infernal) is good and Ret is good too. They’re all pretty similar. I heard Hultoss lost the German WCG this year. He needs to practice a lot and win next year so that I can meet him in China in 2009.

lilsusie:
ㅋㅋㅋ 너도 이겨아지…
You need to win too!

Sea[Shield]:
;;

lilsusie:
생방송중에... team liquid shirt 은 언제 입을꺼야?
During a live broadcasted match, when are you gonna wear a team liquid shirt?

Sea[Shield]:
입고 싶은데 유니폼 안 입고하면 혼나요 ㅠ-ㅠ 경고 받을거에요 아마도
I really want to wear it but we have to wear our uniforms or else we get in trouble. I’d receive a warning or something.

lilsusie:
유니폼밑에입고… 경기 끝나고... 카메라 앞에서 보여줘~
Wear it under your uniform… when the game is over… show the camera!

Sea[Shield]:
넹. 그건 되죠
Ok, I think I can do that

lilsusie:
okok good! ^^ 훗날에 코치랑 해설자 어느쪽을 하고 싶어?
Okok good! Later, do you have any thoughts on becoming a coach? Or a caster?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 기회가되면… 아무거나 다 --;; ㅋㅋ
Mmm… if I have the opportunity… it doesn’t matter.

lilsusie:
ㅎㅎㅎㅎok. 너 스티브 알지?
Hehehehe, ok. You know Steve, right?

Sea[Shield]:
스티브… 제 no.1 팬
Steve… my number 1 fan

lilsusie:
어~ 근데... 넌 스티브 의 no.1 팬?
Yeah~ but... are you Steve’s number one fan?

Sea[Shield]:
ok ..팬이 저밖에 없을 듯… only 1 팬 ㅋㅋㅋ
Ok… I think he doesn’t have any other fans… I’m his only 1 fan.

lilsusie:
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Hehehhee.

lilsusie:
팀 리퀴드에 올릴 인터뷰니까... 딱히 더 하고 싶은 말은?
I’m putting this up on TL, any last words?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 앞으로도 응원해 주세여. 끝.
Mmm… please cheer for me in the future. The end.

lilsusie:
... 넘 재미없다... 그것 말고!
… That’s too boring, something else!

Sea[Shield]:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 음… 제가 알게된 분들 모두 끝가지 알아 갔으면 해여. 나중에 제가 여행가서 꼭 만났으면 좋겠어여 ㅋㅋ
Mmmmmm…. All the people that I got to meet and know, I’d like to be in contact with them until the end. Later, when I travel, I'd like to meet with them again.

lilsusie:
okok ^^ 좋아좋아~~ 고마워!
Okok, good good~~ thanks!

Sea[Shield]:
넹 ^^
Yes ^^


Stay tuned for more progamer interviews! Next one will hopefully be with Saint[z-zone]!
Carkling
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany169 Posts
August 30 2008 12:45 GMT
#2
sea is such a nice guy <3<3
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-08-30 13:06:47
August 30 2008 12:49 GMT
#3
To clarify the proleauge changes to the entry rosters, for those of you around long enough the changes to the roster submissions should be nothing new. I'm pretty certain that the format is going back to what it was under SKY proleague where the rosters were announced like 30 minutes beforehand. Which is great - as it revives the sniper element significantly.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Elsi
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8173 Posts
August 30 2008 12:50 GMT
#4
cool =]
D00dles
Profile Joined June 2008
Cambodia217 Posts
August 30 2008 12:57 GMT
#5
Sea is so awesome.. such a nice guy.. I mean how can you not support him when he's this awesome (Y)
"This. How people cant see it is beyond me... how making a copy of something is stealing is also beyond me. Is it stealing to make a photo copy of a book?" - HuskyTheHusky
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
August 30 2008 12:58 GMT
#6
Sea seems like a really good person i wish him nothin but the best
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
DownMaxX
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada1311 Posts
August 30 2008 12:58 GMT
#7
Sea is definitely my favorite Terran player this year. Hope he does well in both OSL & MSL!

Thanks for interview!
parasite
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
August 30 2008 13:05 GMT
#8
Fuckin' A

염보성 fighting!
Graphics
Fish_Baguettes
Profile Joined March 2008
Australia589 Posts
August 30 2008 13:11 GMT
#9
WOW that was awesome! Its pretty nice of him as a progamer to spend some time with the foreign community and even play some practice games with them.

And rofl @ pic. I wish there were more progamers who would do this!
Phrogs!
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Japan521 Posts
August 30 2008 13:15 GMT
#10
On August 30 2008 21:44 DeadVessel wrote:
lilsusie:
What do you think of MBS?

Sea[Shield]:
I heard that TL is against this. You’re talking about how from each building, the units can be selected all at once?

lilsusie:
Yeah.

Sea[Shield]:
I’m against that too. I don’t think it’s good at all. TL needs to petition that. Keke. Also to change the mineral count from 5 back to 8.


Gogo let's send a petition to Blizzard. Woot 염보성 agrees about MBS!

Thanks for the interview!~
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
August 30 2008 13:18 GMT
#11
sea is awesome !
aka myheronoob
Elvin_vn
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Vietnam2038 Posts
August 30 2008 13:24 GMT
#12
BEYOND THE GAME !!!
do not agrue with idiots, they will pull you down to their level and beat you with their experiences
FreeDoM[YA]
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada855 Posts
August 30 2008 13:24 GMT
#13
Once again Sea is just amazing with Teamliquid.net! It's just so amazing!! I can't wait to Sea[Shield] the ceremony. ^.^
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
August 30 2008 13:28 GMT
#14
so great. TL really came far yo
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
August 30 2008 13:29 GMT
#15
Great interview Sea is so nice!

Also this
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
August 30 2008 13:34 GMT
#16
haha awesome interview
It's better to burn out than to fade away
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
August 30 2008 13:51 GMT
#17
Ahaha that's great.

<3 TL & Sea
We make signature, then defense it.
ctang
Profile Joined April 2008
China74 Posts
August 30 2008 13:58 GMT
#18
I anxiously anticipate the return of not knowing your opponent to proleague.
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
August 30 2008 13:58 GMT
#19
GO SEA GO WIN MSL AND OSL!!
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
August 30 2008 14:03 GMT
#20
lilsusie:
팀 리퀴드에 올릴 인터뷰니까... 딱히 더 하고 싶은 말은?
I’m putting this up on TL, any last words?

Sea[Shield]:
음… 앞으로도 응원해 주세여. 끝.
Mmm… please cheer for me in the future. The end.

lilsusie:
... 넘 재미없다... 그것 말고!
… That’s too boring, something else!

brilliant Thank you for the Interview
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 249
JuggernautJason121
Nina 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 186
firebathero 77
910 43
Trap 25
NaDa 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9492
Liquid`Hasu1755
crisheroes1724
Trikslyr83
Other Games
summit1g6001
Liquid`RaSZi5418
Beastyqt830
shahzam468
B2W.Neo283
Pyrionflax143
KnowMe116
ArmadaUGS112
ZombieGrub102
IndyStarCraft 85
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream384
Other Games
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix8
• Eskiya23 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
League of Legends
• TFBlade873
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.