• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7464 users

I need help...very badly.

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
Normal
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-02-06 00:02:24
September 17 2005 15:43 GMT
#1
So with all the self-help/help me threads that are going around TL. I\'d like to start one of my own.

Ok.

So I\'m an average guy. How do I get laid? Please tell me a site where I can get tips on getting laid. Or could you Rico Suaves out there help me please. If there are hot girls around and they are willing, I\'m obviously on B.net. I have put two and two together and I figured that although B.net is a good place to learn some of the inner workings of females etc. I came here.

Obviously most of you out there are thinking...\"Hmm I\'ll put aside 20 minutes of my time...and fend off hundreds of women to help this guy.\"

So if you could perhaps post some links on where I could find women under 300 lbs to get \'down and funkay\' with...(I think thats what you cool guys say)then I\'d love you forever...but in a non-gay way because I AM SO NOT GAY.

I\'m really shy but at the same time arrogant. I spend most of my time watching anime and listening to metal...growing my hair. I collect navel fluff COMPETITIVELY and I enjoy my stacks of porno. Porno is really good because in a way...you are having sex...sex of the eyes and ears. But I\'ve been told the real thing is probably better.

Although I am willing to debate that watching an episode of Naruto...or beating a good player in an epic game of SC is better than sex itself...but I wouldn\'t know I\'ve only done two of those things. (AND SEX ISN\'T ONE OF THEM IF YOU DIDN\'T GET THE SUBTLETY!)

So basically..links plz...if you are a girl on TL.net and weigh under 300 lbs...number and pics plz. I need willing women and fast.

So, I never shave...or shower...I don\'t talk to people who I don\'t know. This makes it hard for me to make contact with what some people call \'society\' but I don\'t have to listen to that bullshit. I\'ll wear cotton vests and grow my armpit hair as long as I damn want. I mean...French girls do it...I mean they\'d be right up my alley. (AND I WANT TO BE UP THEIR ALLEY!) Omfg get it! Rofl sorry almost choked on my own shit. I shat myself because that was so funny. (Up their alley...like punani...get it?)

Anyhow...if you\'re a chick who likes navel fluff and hair then good...but if you don\'t I don\'t care a lot...just touch my weener...please?

Anyhow...sorry I was a bit of a sad loser there. That\'s another thing...I\'m always getting down on myself. (in more ways that one OMGCRACKUP) So basically I need to know how to lose depression. I also fucking need a watch...I keep wanting to know the time...but like...then I\'d have to talk to someone...how would I do that? Do you just go up and be all like. \"Have you got the time?\" I mean wtf...that\'s why I never get my hair cut the hairdressers try to TALK to you...holy shit. They are paid to cut hair not to talk. I can\'t believe it...what the hell do I do in situations like that?

I also don\'t know how to cook noodles, please help me. I think you add the egg to the ramen? But how do I boil the water? And what about the egg? Do I leave it in it\'s shell? Life is so fucking confusing. Oh also...I have a lump on my face...it\'s red...and about the size of a pimple. It looks pretty much like a pimple in every way..but it hurts a fraction more. Could it be AIDS? A tumour? The start of some strange African mosquito-borne virus?

Anyhow...I have problems with my crotch. My balls suddenly are much lower than I remember...and my voice changed a bit. I\'m fucking scared. Has this ever happened to any of you guys? It\'s annoying...because when I\'m playing SC...I have this special combination of hotkeys to use and I have to sorta...\'lean\' over a bit and I can feel my balls move. This is the disadvantage I have found so far...and I haven\'t found any advantages.

Sometimes my nose bleeds, wtf is this? Do you guys get nose bleeds? Do you link this to child abuse or bad parents? I think sometimes I want to kill my mother...but in the end I realise that I guess they bought me my computer. But fuck it...it only has 1GB of RAM not 2GB. My parents are such bitches...they brought me up and shit...but they are always nagging me...such trivial bullshit...

\'Go and have a shower you smell!\'

\'Go and get your Dad his insulin!\'

\'Get a job...\'

\'Move out you useless bastard you\'re 28.\'

So annoying...it\'s not like I don\'t do my fair share around the house...I turn the dishwasher on every night....as if that wasn\'t enough I even flush when I use the toilet if I\'m not drunk at the time.

That\'s another issue...if a chick doesn\'t like anal but you give it to her anal and she cries...is it so wrong? Fucking hell...there has never been a woman outside of the home in history...why do they get all bossy in the bedroom?

Oh well...I guess I live a typical life and I only had a few queries.

Plz get back to me quickly on the sex thing...because each day I go on...my dog looks more and more tempting...that\'s another thing...is beastiality wron......nah I\'ll leave that for my next topic I have a large number of funny stories.

Haha I\'m laughing just thinking of them...
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-09-17 15:52:19
September 17 2005 15:50 GMT
#2
1GB of ram??? definitelly kill the fuckers.



Dogs love the cock, so go ahead and enjoy yours.
Im back, in pog form!
FirstProbe
Profile Joined June 2004
1206 Posts
September 17 2005 16:06 GMT
#3
for $50 a week I will help solve your problems.
mrmin123 *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2971 Posts
September 17 2005 16:09 GMT
#4
your hand is your best friend. you have a thumb for a reason, you know.
Translator태양은 묘지위에 붉게 떠오르고 / 한낮에 찌는 더위는 나의 시련 일찌라!
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
September 17 2005 16:15 GMT
#5
Nice one man.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Im on a suga high
Profile Joined August 2005
13 Posts
September 17 2005 16:17 GMT
#6
dam... just dam...
advice i can give:
-if ur still at school and u have some sort of popularity, use it to hang around the girls.
-stop bw usage. i used to stop playing 100% but since my holiday to korea (my home country) i said to myself "fuck i need to beat these fuckers again" but i only play 3 hrs of bw a wk MAX.
-you need to learn to use humour well ( try not to arrogant funny or bragging funny but dont be shy funny) (if that made sense)...
-go out there and dont be a bitch (i used to be in ur sitituation)
mrmin123 *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2971 Posts
September 17 2005 16:21 GMT
#7
On September 18 2005 01:17 Im on a suga high wrote:
-go out there and dont be a bitch (i used to be in ur sitituation)

haha i hope you're joking and why is my hdd making noises
Translator태양은 묘지위에 붉게 떠오르고 / 한낮에 찌는 더위는 나의 시련 일찌라!
iori_LT
Profile Joined May 2003
Lithuania675 Posts
September 17 2005 16:32 GMT
#8
dude u're 28... still watch anime and a virgin???
RESPECT!
u're my hero seriously
i sometimes think that i'm 20 and playing bw and watching anime... for how long will it be happening... but if u're 28? i still have awesome 8 years! woohooo!
btw sorry i'm not that good as u coz i lost my virginity few years ago cant do anything about it now...
addicted to TL.net
mr2hot4u15
Profile Joined February 2005
United States210 Posts
September 17 2005 17:09 GMT
#9
--- Nuked ---
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuuuurious anger
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-09-17 17:13:46
September 17 2005 17:13 GMT
#10
On September 18 2005 02:09 mr2hot4u15 wrote:
smurg if you are really serious about getting your life on track and getting laid often then send me an email ... artoflogan@hotmail.com

I wonder when I'll say that this was all a joke.

Probably soon. You were helping rpf earlier...do you have some kind of secret? :o
AutumnLight
Profile Joined July 2003
Ukraine2488 Posts
September 17 2005 17:15 GMT
#11
may god,allah,buddah whomever be with you cause no woman will be with those qualities...daaamn
Pray for War.
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
September 17 2005 17:31 GMT
#12
no one on TL catches sarcasm (and masterful satire) anymore .
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
September 17 2005 17:38 GMT
#13
Listen Smurg, if you ever are looking for a guy to cuddle with, contact me please...

artoflogan@hotmail.com..

Reply quickly..
too easy
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-09-17 18:43:06
September 17 2005 17:51 GMT
#14
That has to be the greatest post of all time.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
September 17 2005 18:03 GMT
#15
that was all over the place, so what are your main troubles/worries?
It's better to burn out than to fade away
x2fst
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
1272 Posts
September 17 2005 18:08 GMT
#16
hahahahaha
muda, is a crime for me to wear a shirt, cos I is so good lookin
omg uleh
Profile Joined September 2005
6 Posts
September 17 2005 18:31 GMT
#17
I guess you can commit suicide. coz like in when ur dead u can have anything u want. u can get laid like 20 or 30 times a day. I guess u can get a job and lke go to Kings Cross if u live in Sydney (Plenty of prosties) , but beware the really good looking ones (there actuallly men) lawl. no joke. If they ask it up the ass then u know its a man. wtf am I doing on this site anyways i play like counter strike.
If you wanna take my life you can have it
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
September 17 2005 19:20 GMT
#18
you're pretty good at talking straight out of your arse
It's better to burn out than to fade away
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
September 17 2005 19:23 GMT
#19
haha hilarious post

but y'know what worries me, EVERY time there's some sarcastic/satirical thread, about half of the posters in the thread don't seem to get it. I mean C'MON. Use your brains. How could he NOT have been kidding? Like that thread about the "new gillette with 5 blades" and that one guy goes "so did the CEO really write this?". Some of you people make Baby Jesus cry.

*shrug*
So ehm.. carry on.
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
September 17 2005 19:23 GMT
#20
michael jackson's email = artoflogan@hotmail.com
Im back, in pog form!
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
September 17 2005 19:28 GMT
#21
hahaha great satire post
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
September 17 2005 19:36 GMT
#22
Lmao... respect to you, smurg
Graphics
Pro.NT_Knight
Profile Joined November 2004
Australia539 Posts
September 17 2005 19:45 GMT
#23
rofl.. haha ..
Op Pro.NT Usa West
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4646 Posts
September 17 2005 19:48 GMT
#24
I vote for banning anyone who didnt got it ws a joke after the first sentence.
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
Keanu_Reaver
Profile Joined March 2003
Djibouti1432 Posts
September 17 2005 19:57 GMT
#25
average satire. would have been far better if you would have made it atleast a little bit believable :[
why did the baby cross the road? because it was stapled to the chicken!
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
September 17 2005 20:29 GMT
#26
On September 18 2005 04:57 Keanu_Reaver wrote:
average satire. would have been far better if you would have made it atleast a little bit believable :[

?

People thought this was a joke?

Time to go cut myself and write a song about it.

(I know what you mean...but I liked going over the top. :D)
Muhweli
Profile Joined September 2002
Finland5328 Posts
September 17 2005 20:33 GMT
#27
lolerwaffles
River me timbers.
Keanu_Reaver
Profile Joined March 2003
Djibouti1432 Posts
September 17 2005 20:35 GMT
#28
On September 18 2005 05:29 Smurg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2005 04:57 Keanu_Reaver wrote:
average satire. would have been far better if you would have made it atleast a little bit believable :[

?

People thought this was a joke?

Time to go cut myself and write a song about it.

(I know what you mean...but I liked going over the top. :D)


its actually even better because, despite being so obvious, you still had people believe you
why did the baby cross the road? because it was stapled to the chicken!
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-09-17 20:41:13
September 17 2005 20:39 GMT
#29
Sometimes there are issues with...people not reading it all, people not being fluent in English or whatever...etc can lead to them being misled.

But apart from that....

So I'm taking a shit...and it was green....what does that mean?

I also have this dilemma with a SMOKING chick...I mean holy shit you could fry eggs on her perfect ass. She really wants to have sex with me...but the thing is...I have an uncircumcised penis...will she still like me? Could I get some stats and stuff on things...and does size really matter? She's got the greatest personality...she's smart...face like an angel...body like a goddess on fire...another thing is...I don't want to go against my parents...they are really religious. I am not in any way but if they found out I had been fornicating with a girl...I'd probably be given a LECTURE. A fucking lecture...I don't know if they would let me go out after 8PM after that...and they'd probably try to get me circumcised...

I don't want my winky in a bandaged slinky. T____T
Passion
Profile Joined December 2003
Netherlands1486 Posts
September 17 2005 20:45 GMT
#30
how long did it take you to write that stuff.

pretty sad.
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
September 17 2005 20:47 GMT
#31
On September 18 2005 05:45 Passion wrote:
how long did it take you to write that stuff.

pretty sad.

Hmm about 10 mins. Same time it took you to write that then. OMFG I INSULTED YOUR TYPING SPEED. Hah. I'm 1337.
wishterran
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1045 Posts
September 17 2005 20:56 GMT
#32
[image loading]
Im on a suga high

at least he had the funniest post
Passion
Profile Joined December 2003
Netherlands1486 Posts
September 17 2005 21:00 GMT
#33
On September 18 2005 05:47 Smurg wrote:
Hmm about 10 mins. Same time it took you to write that then. OMFG I INSULTED YOUR TYPING SPEED. Hah. I'm 1337.


spending 10 minutes on making fun of what others might see as their problems...
i guess these were the best spent 10 minutes of your life. OMFG I INSULTED YOUR LIFE. Hah. I'm 1337.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
September 17 2005 21:19 GMT
#34
I read the first 2-3 lines, and I was like "Sweet, someone finally posted what I don't have the balls to post, advice without the embaressment, werd" then I realised it was all a joke, I run to my safety corner and cried for ages, I also pissed my self, my safety corner smells funny now..

....i'm going to have to find a new corner.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Echo
Profile Joined July 2005
United States435 Posts
September 17 2005 21:21 GMT
#35
first step in gettting laid - GET THE FUCK OFF TL.NET IT ISNT HELPING
aka EchoOfRain/T.Sqd)RaiN on uswest
LetMeBeWithYou
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada4254 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-09-17 22:07:12
September 17 2005 22:06 GMT
#36
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Troll
All Those beneath an angry star
SA-kcabsiozteh
Profile Joined July 2004
United States396 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-09-17 22:20:49
September 17 2005 22:17 GMT
#37
"Oh also...I have a lump on my face...it's red...and about the size of a pimple. It looks pretty much like a pimple in every way..but it hurts a fraction more. Could it be AIDS? A tumour? The start of some strange African mosquito-borne virus? "

see doctor asap, he will try to ask you questions, but in your situation i wouldn't recommend talking back, just show it to him, i believe you may have contracted malaria
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 17 2005 22:32 GMT
#38
--- Nuked ---
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 17 2005 22:55 GMT
#39
Just when I really thought you were a nice guy, Smurg, you go make fun of me.

Down with Smurg!
CruCiFy.
Profile Joined November 2004
Singapore28 Posts
September 17 2005 23:08 GMT
#40
retarded post
crucify my love
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
September 17 2005 23:33 GMT
#41
On September 18 2005 07:55 rpf289 wrote:
Just when I really thought you were a nice guy, Smurg, you go make fun of me.

Down with Smurg!

Kinda of a collaboration of many 'Help me' threads. Not aimed entirely at you.

Besides...all in jest.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
September 17 2005 23:42 GMT
#42
On September 18 2005 00:43 Smurg wrote:
So with all the self-help/help me threads that are going around TL. I\'d like to start one of my own.

Ok.

So I\'m an average guy. How do I get laid? Please tell me a site where I can get tips on getting laid. Or could you Rico Suaves out there help me please. If there are hot girls around and they are willing, I\'m obviously on B.net. I have put two and two together and I figured that although B.net is a good place to learn some of the inner workings of females etc. I came here.

Obviously most of you out there are thinking...\"Hmm I\'ll put aside 20 minutes of my time...and fend off hundreds of women to help this guy.\"

So if you could perhaps post some links on where I could find women under 300 lbs to get \'down and funkay\' with...(I think thats what you cool guys say)then I\'d love you forever...but in a non-gay way because I AM SO NOT GAY.

I\'m really shy but at the same time arrogant. I spend most of my time watching anime and listening to metal...growing my hair. I collect navel fluff COMPETITIVELY and I enjoy my stacks of porno. Porno is really good because in a way...you are having sex...sex of the eyes and ears. But I\'ve been told the real thing is probably better.

Although I am willing to debate that watching an episode of Naruto...or beating a good player in an epic game of SC is better than sex itself...but I wouldn\'t know I\'ve only done two of those things. (AND SEX ISN\'T ONE OF THEM IF YOU DIDN\'T GET THE SUBTLETY!)

So basically..links plz...if you are a girl on TL.net and weight under 300 lbs...number and pics plz. I need willing women and fast.

So, I never shave...or shower...I don\'t talk to people who I don\'t know. This makes it hard for me to make contact with what some people call \'society\' but I don\'t have to listen to that bullshit. I\'ll wear cotton vests and grow my armpit hair as long as I damn want. I mean...French girls do it...I mean they\'d be right up my alley. (AND I WANT TO BE UP THEIR ALLEY!) Omfg get it! Rofl sorry almost choked on my own shit. I shat myself because that was so funny. (Up their alley...like punani...get it?)

Anyhow...if you\'re a chick who likes navel fluff and hair then good...but if you don\'t I don\'t care a lot...just touch my weener...please?

Anyhow...sorry I was a bit of a sad loser there. That\'s another thing...I\'m always getting down on myself. (in more ways that one OMGCRACKUP) So basically I need to know how to lose depression. I also fucking need a watch...I keep wanting to know the time...but like...then I\'d have to talk to someone...how would I do that? Do you just go up and be all like. \"Have you got the time?\" I mean wtf...that\'s why I never get my hair cut the hairdressers try to TALK to you...holy shit. They are paid to cut hair not to talk. I can\'t believe it...what the hell do I do in situations like that?

I also don\'t know how to cook noodles, please help me. I think you add the egg to the ramen? But how do I boil the water? And what about the egg? Do I leave it in it\'s shell? Life is so fucking confusing. Oh also...I have a lump on my face...it\'s red...and about the size of a pimple. It looks pretty much like a pimple in every way..but it hurts a fraction more. Could it be AIDS? A tumour? The start of some strange African mosquito-borne virus?

Anyhow...I have problems with my crotch. My balls suddenly are much lower than I remember...and my voice changed a bit. I\'m fucking scared. Has this ever happened to any of you guys? It\'s annoying...because when I\'m playing SC...I have this special combination of hotkeys to use and I have to sorta...\'lean\' over a bit and I can feel my balls move. This is the disadvantage I have found so far...and I haven\'t found any advantages.

Sometimes my nose bleeds, wtf is this? Do you guys get nose bleeds? Do you link this to child abuse or bad parents? I think sometimes I want to kill my mother...but in the end I realise that I guess they bought me my computer. But fuck it...it only has 1GB of RAM not 2GB. My parents are such bitches...they brought me up and shit...but they are always nagging me...such trivial bullshit...

\'Go and have a shower you smell!\'

\'Go and get your Dad his insulin!\'

\'Get a job...\'

\'Move out you useless bastard you\'re 28.\'

So annoying...it\'s not like I don\'t do my fair share around the house...I turn the dishwasher on every night....as if that wasn\'t enough I even flush when I use the toilet if I\'m not drunk at the time.

That\'s another issue...if a chick doesn\'t like anal but you give it to her anal and she cries...is it so wrong? Fucking hell...there has never been a woman outside of the home in history...why do they get all bossy in the bedroom?

Oh well...I guess I live a typical life and I only had a few queries.

Plz get back to me quickly on the sex thing...because each day I go on...my dog looks more and more tempting...that\'s another thing...is beastiality wron......nah I\'ll leave that for my next topic I have a large number of funny stories.

Haha I\'m laughing just thinking of them...
Total classic.
Entusman #12
LetMeBeWithYou
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada4254 Posts
September 17 2005 23:48 GMT
#43
Well at the least bounch of people getting banned for being stupid
All Those beneath an angry star
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
September 18 2005 00:04 GMT
#44
The key to great satire is that only half the people will get it before the cat is throughly out of the bag...

Well done sir.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
September 18 2005 00:15 GMT
#45
Well the first thing you really have to do is start to meditate. See if you can TRULY picture yourself in those anime videos you're watching, and stroke yourself at the same time, that'd be almost as good as sex.

And no, there is absolutely nothing wrong with fucking your dog. I suggest you go do so immediately. And send me pics plz
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Chibi[OWNS]
Profile Joined May 2003
United Kingdom10597 Posts
September 18 2005 02:25 GMT
#46
--- Nuked ---
MoltkeWarding
Profile Joined November 2003
5195 Posts
September 18 2005 02:56 GMT
#47
On September 18 2005 08:33 Smurg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2005 07:55 rpf289 wrote:
Just when I really thought you were a nice guy, Smurg, you go make fun of me.

Down with Smurg!

Kinda of a collaboration of many 'Help me' threads. Not aimed entirely at you.

Besides...all in jest.


I dont know how smurg could have put it in a nicer and more indirect way, frankly.
bulls-on-parade
Profile Joined August 2005
United States35 Posts
September 18 2005 03:05 GMT
#48
lol best way to get laid.........
1. fight every 1 you see chicks like guys that fight alot
2. talk down to chicks (because we all that where better then them and they know it too)
3. when on a date look at other girls that way your date knows that she needs to sleep with you to keep you
4. never i mean never say your sorry it shows that you are weak chicks dont like guys that are weak
5. get a cool car
6. allways have a wingman " a guy to bang the fat chick"
7. never never never have a female "friend" you will never bang her so whats the point
8. no such thing as too old
9. money = sex
10. dont ever listen to what she says
why do we choose between 50 people for miss america but only 2 for the president
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
September 18 2005 03:10 GMT
#49
It was waaaay too overdone to be funny, sorry. :/
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
September 18 2005 03:22 GMT
#50
Team Liquid has funny responses. which is why i post most my crap... all in all just for the humor :D.
Retired BW Noob
mr2hot4u15
Profile Joined February 2005
United States210 Posts
September 18 2005 03:45 GMT
#51
--- Nuked ---
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuuuurious anger
mr2hot4u15
Profile Joined February 2005
United States210 Posts
September 18 2005 03:47 GMT
#52
--- Nuked ---
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuuuurious anger
bulls-on-parade
Profile Joined August 2005
United States35 Posts
September 18 2005 03:59 GMT
#53
ASF?
why do we choose between 50 people for miss america but only 2 for the president
Tien
Profile Joined January 2003
Russian Federation4447 Posts
September 18 2005 04:49 GMT
#54
Archive this shit in the hall of fame.
We decide our own destiny
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
September 18 2005 05:07 GMT
#55
On September 18 2005 05:29 Smurg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2005 04:57 Keanu_Reaver wrote:
average satire. would have been far better if you would have made it atleast a little bit believable :[

?

People thought this was a joke?

Time to go cut myself and write a song about it.

(I know what you mean...but I liked going over the top. :D)


hahah. that was better than the original post. and a hell of a lot more concise.
Pseudo_Utopia
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada827 Posts
September 18 2005 05:26 GMT
#56
This is good satire => it actually may even help ppl who really have some of those troubles (in a surprising, possibly perverted way)
Retired SchiSm[LighT]
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
September 18 2005 06:01 GMT
#57
On September 18 2005 05:39 Smurg wrote:
Sometimes there are issues with...people not reading it all, people not being fluent in English or whatever...etc can lead to them being misled.

But apart from that....

So I'm taking a shit...and it was green....what does that mean?

I also have this dilemma with a SMOKING chick...I mean holy shit you could fry eggs on her perfect ass. She really wants to have sex with me...but the thing is...I have an uncircumcised penis...will she still like me? Could I get some stats and stuff on things...and does size really matter? She's got the greatest personality...she's smart...face like an angel...body like a goddess on fire...another thing is...I don't want to go against my parents...they are really religious. I am not in any way but if they found out I had been fornicating with a girl...I'd probably be given a LECTURE. A fucking lecture...I don't know if they would let me go out after 8PM after that...and they'd probably try to get me circumcised...

I don't want my winky in a bandaged slinky. T____T


LOL
fucking gold
Graphics
3threal[EoC]
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada388 Posts
September 18 2005 09:30 GMT
#58
--- Nuked ---
Id hit anything with an ass as big as that dress. - quote decafchicken
Oxygen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Canada3581 Posts
September 18 2005 11:08 GMT
#59
ROFL

Nice one
Dont drink and derive. TSL: Made with Balls.
Dachau
Profile Joined January 2004
Poland285 Posts
September 18 2005 11:11 GMT
#60
This thread is GOld,pure gold
DukeOfDrones
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
September 18 2005 11:16 GMT
#61
bulls-on-parade is my student holler yo
too easy
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
September 18 2005 11:29 GMT
#62
i love how
"to hot for you 15" jumped to the rescue.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Keke[Faith]
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada27 Posts
January 23 2007 05:49 GMT
#63
Wow, i just read the first bit of that and couldnt read anymore...its so stupid..yet funny...i congratulate you for taking time out of your day to actually think of something like that..but if you want someone to take you seriously maybe you should tone it down a bit..but i got one word for you..Hookers..
JulyZerg Looks Like A Pumpkin With Hair
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1866
ggaemo 280
910 240
Dewaltoss 72
Shuttle 71
Hm[arnc] 49
Mong 41
Bale 28
soO 25
Noble 22
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 16
yabsab 14
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm207
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1168
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor754
Other Games
summit1g8894
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft294
Mew2King133
Happy118
ViBE49
ArmadaUGS44
trigger17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2336
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Rush1130
• Stunt419
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 44m
OSC
15h 44m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.