- 2004/12/14 - OGN CYON ChallengeLeague
Hope he comes back.
| Forum Index > Articles |
|
mr0919
Korea (South)247 Posts
Hope he comes back. | ||
|
Fobbish
Korea (South)1071 Posts
| ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
| ||
|
DaRkTxUs
Chile4 Posts
| ||
|
JudasT
Spain2226 Posts
<3 mr0919 ![]() | ||
|
mr0919
Korea (South)247 Posts
| ||
|
Fobbish
Korea (South)1071 Posts
![]() | ||
|
mr0919
Korea (South)247 Posts
| ||
|
HowitZer
United States1610 Posts
| ||
|
bigMommA
1985 Posts
| ||
|
tfeign
United States2980 Posts
| ||
|
red.venom
United States4651 Posts
On December 15 2004 10:21 mr0919 wrote: Announcement: I have an important appointment with my family on Saturday and Sunday. So maybe 2004/12/20 - SKY ProLeague of this weekend must be canceled. Sorry I'll try to encode it later when OGN redo. Don't feel bad. We all still love you~~ Seriously when I can download VODs I feel good. You bring joy into my life~_~ | ||
|
Red_Dragon
Croatia2862 Posts
On December 15 2004 22:00 tfeign wrote: Watch the nal_ra vs saferzerg game. rA shows some sick micro that game between 13:15 to 13:50. I agree. If I were in his position, I would gg just after seeing so much hydras. Truly amazing rA`s micro. | ||
|
S.L-2ndsky
Great Britain21 Posts
| ||
|
sundance
Slovakia3201 Posts
<3 | ||
|
mr0919
Korea (South)247 Posts
| ||
|
L_mean_nothing
China144 Posts
2004/12/14 have a miatake ^-^ | ||
|
mr0919
Korea (South)247 Posts
On December 17 2004 08:53 L_mean_nothing wrote: Fixed! 2004/12/17 - OGN IOPS StarLeague 2004/12/14 have a miatake ^-^ ![]() | ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
<3 OSL | ||
|
lovefaye
China4 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Mini EffOrt Soma Stork Rush [ Show more ] Soulkey Larva ZerO BeSt Snow firebathero Mong Zeus hero 910 Mind sorry Free Shinee Hyun Yoon Sharp ToSsGirL PianO Killer JYJ Aegong Shine Bale Sexy scan(afreeca) Terrorterran Trap HiyA Rock Sacsri Hm[arnc] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2183 Liquid`RaSZi1268 hiko741 B2W.Neo557 dupreeh450 RotterdaM387 ceh9355 crisheroes319 Khaldor279 Livibee197 TKL Trikslyr94 QueenE76 Dewaltoss34 ZerO(Twitch)20 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|