Bye Bye FW. Hopefully you can return soon.
Whenever I see my vods, I'll see of part of you.
(God that sounds weird -_-)
One more quick question. The NaDa vs Xellos game skips once in a while, anyone else experiencing that?
| Forum Index > Articles |
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
Bye Bye FW. Hopefully you can return soon. Whenever I see my vods, I'll see of part of you. (God that sounds weird -_-) One more quick question. The NaDa vs Xellos game skips once in a while, anyone else experiencing that? | ||
|
Alpha
France1495 Posts
odd | ||
|
ahk-gosu
Korea (South)2099 Posts
july vs kingdom not working ![]() | ||
|
ahk-gosu
Korea (South)2099 Posts
![]() thx dood for all that you have done provided me with much entertainment | ||
|
Gryffindor_us
United States5606 Posts
| ||
|
SChasu
United States1505 Posts
ITS A VIRUS THEY TRYING TO TRICK US... <---.exe ? :X:X:X:X:X lol jk | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
i want to see leg vs xellos! | ||
|
pooper-scooper
United States3108 Posts
| ||
|
LumberJack
United States3355 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Smurg
Canada3819 Posts
| ||
|
mr0919
Korea (South)247 Posts
2004/11/21 - OGN SKY ProLeague 2004 Round 3 | ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
I was just going to ask about the .exes. | ||
|
sundance
Slovakia3201 Posts
T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T | ||
|
RedDress
Poland229 Posts
| ||
|
Alpha
France1495 Posts
thx a lot | ||
|
dnaxmen
Australia124 Posts
good effort, mate | ||
|
drift0ut
United Kingdom691 Posts
| ||
|
mr0919
Korea (South)247 Posts
| ||
|
LinYu_roy
Germany21 Posts
Thx so much. PS: I love boxer. | ||
|
labmher
Philippines2 Posts
thanks | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Mini Hyuk Stork actioN EffOrt [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2501 hiko1506 FrodaN787 Beastyqt537 mouzStarbuck281 byalli216 Livibee190 Hui .160 Liquid`VortiX158 C9.Mang0114 RotterdaM99 Trikslyr59 Mew2King51 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|