• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:32
CEST 11:32
KST 18:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6428 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 24 2013 06:50 GMT
#54
/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 22:40 GMT
#64
I think that the encryption rule is off-putting. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 01 2014 01:06 GMT
#85
Alak I don't even believe you own a phone. So there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 09 2014 22:41 GMT
#175
It's definitely pronounced "doggy"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 10 2014 06:51 GMT
#212
Yay reliable checks!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 10 2014 17:32 GMT
#235
On January 11 2014 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I probably won't initiate any PMing this game. I'll just trust that people want to PM me first. Then if they don't I'll complain in the thread about it.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 06:32 GMT
#403
Doc H has my vote, BH cannot makes BH almost certainly town imo. It was very obviously a mass message, and unless you think scum would do something like message everyone the same message for ANY reason, I say you discuss whether you like DocH for mayor or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 06:33 GMT
#404
Cannot = campaign
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 07:32 GMT
#414
Mocsta what do you think about DocH for mayor instead of WaveofShadow?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 07:38 GMT
#417
On January 11 2014 16:36 Alakaslam wrote:
I am suspicious of a Dr. Helvetica/ Blazinghand / VisceraEyes scumteam

Which probably means all are town. -_-

Walk me through it while I care. I know I just got here, but I'd like to know the substance of your suspicion if any.

Do you want more reasoning for why I'm fine with DocH as mayor, or can you just read his filter so far and figure it out?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 07:46 GMT
#421
Who DocH? They're good read mang, they at the very least inspired me to go see why the fuck he's asking people if the mayor should hammer, that's a town-aligned thing to be talking about in my opinion.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 07:49 GMT
#423
In my opinion the mayor should feel free to hammer if the person is suspicious to him - but he has to understand that a hammer vote of any stripe is going to be more highly scrutinized by default which WILL be magnified by the fact that it's the mayor. As long as the mayor has reason and shares it and it's obvious that he would do it, the mayor is just another guy with a vote or two to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 08:08 GMT
#429
I don't know what you mean by perfectly coordinated. I gave my opinion on the matter because it was in the thread and people were talking about it. Do you disagree with my reasoning about BH? It draws a lot of attention to himself and forces discussion about DocH as a candidate which I'm totally cool with. What's not to like?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 08:45 GMT
#440
On January 11 2014 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am also curious why people are supporting DrH so hard when he has made zero contributions towards anyone in this game besides himself. If he is to become a mayor he should be interested in lynching mafia, not discussing how he is going to get people talk on D2.

I'm supporting DocH because I like the way he's approached the game so far. While it's true that he hasn't discussed his reads or anything yet, I still feel it's relatively early and he's gonna have to if he hopes to ACTUALLY be elected for obvious reasons. If I don't like what he has to say then, I'm free to change my vote as far as I know. Until then, I'm picking up what he's laying down and can get behind him as mayor.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 08:53 GMT
#443
His posts have a sense of urgency and inquisitiveness that feel to me like he's suspicious of everyone and questioning of their motives. That's hard to fake and I think he's town for it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 08:56 GMT
#444
DocH scumhunts differently than I do. DocH is an aggressor - he pressures and he pokes and prods until he finds the scum. I work the other way around, and I think anyone who's played with me would agree. I'm a town-hunter by default and scumhunt mostly through process of elimination.

I feel like as scum DocH would be more passive, less confrontational and almost certainly less active early game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:06 GMT
#452
On January 11 2014 09:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why should we policy lynch a player day 1 just because you alone have a hard time dealing with them being in the game? If this was your intention, did you mention it before the beginning? I would say that this is an attempt to make the thread discussion worthless but you're not dumb enough to think that the town is going to be on board with that lynch, or that in the 48 hours that pass from now the discussion will still be seriously centered around a lynch on kush. So you might as well say now exactly what you're getting at - if what you're getting at is that no matter what happens at the end of this day, you would still lynch kush regardless, then whoever is elected should lynch you immediately.


This post where he calls out BH's policy lynch...

On January 11 2014 10:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Hello.

I have neither interest in running for nor objection to being mayor. Probably better to confirm a vet as town and then vote that veteran.

I will initiate a private chat with Blazinghand soon, otherwise feel free to PM me your desired method of communication. I watch Star Trek evenings (California time), immediately following tends to improve communication with me.

Please be wary of me, I am very good at looking town early! It just doesn't tend to last. This game I may try and learn how to do that or simply exude my alignment naturally.

I'm expecting a pretty good game.

Cool, now participate in the current discussion. Should the mayor ever hammer? What do you think of BH on kush?


...and this one where he tries to poke Alak into contribution both fall in line with the kind of play I expect from a town DocH at this stage in the game. Also I like the amount of thought he's put into how the mayor power /should/ be used and how we should view players who /misuse/ the power. It all just feels very townie to me rayn, and I know that if DocH is town he's not bullshitting when he says he'll lynch his top scumread. I just hope it's not me. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:10 GMT
#458
On January 11 2014 18:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE who the fuck would do anything else than lynch their top scumread as mayor if they are town?

But you know what I mean - like, I don't doubt that I'll know who DocH is going to lynch in the minutes or hours leading up to the lynch if he's town. I trust him to not pull some bullshit on a whim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:12 GMT
#460
On January 11 2014 18:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
ve this conversation about DrH is so boring! say something more interesting plz!

Hey buddy, feel free to talk about whatever you want. All sorts of stuff is happening. If you don't like the questions I'm being asked, go to the source. I'm just an answer man.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:19 GMT
#468
On January 11 2014 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are discussing your reads in PM's that's anti-town. There is no reason to do that if you are town. So i assume you are not doing anything useful in PM-land.

I want you to explain why:
1) BH's policy makes him suspicious
2) Why Mocsta trolling makes him scum
3) Why marv's "non-caringness" makes him scum

The bolded is patently false. There's nothing wrong with discussing reads in PMs with others. It becomes a problem if the conclusions you draw never see the thread and you act on them, but the act itself isn't anti-town in the slightest.

Rayn I really hope you're just like drunk or something. What do you expect people to do in PMs if not discuss reads?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1382
Bisu 961
Soma 436
EffOrt 179
hero 174
Pusan 106
HiyA 82
ZerO 49
sorry 40
Killer 38
[ Show more ]
soO 35
Bale 26
Rush 24
Mong 23
Shinee 21
Sharp 18
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Counter-Strike
edward57
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft824
crisheroes651
Other Games
gofns52331
olofmeister1243
singsing1141
ceh9565
Livibee213
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS35
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream557
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 35
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2369
League of Legends
• Jankos1551
• Rush1497
• Stunt392
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
28m
Afreeca Starleague
28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.