• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7447 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2013 12:27 GMT
#15
Big games bad for my sanity.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2013 09:49 GMT
#57
/in
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 07 2014 10:07 GMT
#105
If you don't /in this game, we will never see another game. You can be a hero.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 14:36 GMT
#114
Joyn dis gaem guis
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 16:50 GMT
#120
We are 20. Now let's add 5 more so that we can run the normal set-up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 18:34 GMT
#134
/confirm
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 18:43 GMT
#137
If there are enough peepz, will we start with 25?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 19:37 GMT
#161
3 hours earlier is still 2 am for central Europe. Damned. I need sleep. Work and stuff
Damn UK boyz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2014 19:41 GMT
#163
On January 10 2014 04:39 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 04:37 Koshi wrote:
3 hours earlier is still 2 am for central Europe. Damned. I need sleep. Work and stuff
Damn UK boyz.

Who needs sleep when you have Mafia?

It is annoying when you wake up and there is a horse head indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 08:14 GMT
#217
Could we have a resolution period for 1 hour in the night? So it's 1 AM for CET and you don't need to post right around the deadline your final reads, you got a full hour. So much better. Because I am going to roll inventor again. And I need shenanigans.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 10:46 GMT
#218
Need +4 to have full house guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 16:57 GMT
#225
Ohyeah smart rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:00 GMT
#227
Just got to initiate the PMing in that case. You can endlessly PM people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:22 GMT
#232
I still haven't been in an impressive BH is town game. Will it happen?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:45 GMT
#237
^ Can somebody smart explain it to me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 18:08 GMT
#246
How does lynching works here?

Day 1 the Mayor decides the lynch.
Following days it is normal lynch except when the Mayor is voting for the guy with 50% of the votes, then the day ends and the guy is lynched.

Like that? looks kinda messy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:32 GMT
#266
We need +1 to run host set up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 00:51 GMT
#323
I am totally going to vote for marv if he hits a 10 page filter on day 1 and claims that it is literally impossible for him to be scum.

Also, BH is totally scummy for not saying he will random the lynch when elected.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 02:39 GMT
#356
These veterans keep popping up. I should check the player list. I think I will be impressed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 15:19 GMT
#632
On January 11 2014 22:37 marvellosity wrote:
Where's my Koshi?

I am here. Somewhere.
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
SortOf 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2206
HiyA 276
Mong 125
Shinee 76
sorry 31
Noble 17
NotJumperer 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor38
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft615
Other Games
summit1g7060
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0328
PiGStarcraft235
RuFF_SC237
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream400
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Lourlo1330
• Rush1265
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.