• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11011 users

Catch 22 Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 16 2013 19:30 GMT
#7
I can play if it starts on the weekend. Exams over then. Otherwise no.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 17 2013 15:50 GMT
#32
The start time works for me so you can put me as a guarenteed /in
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 03:54 GMT
#70
LOL you guys are so silly. Only person I would want to lynch is oats for wanting to lynch cora.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:09 GMT
#80
On June 21 2013 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
LOL you guys are so silly. Only person I would want to lynch is oats for wanting to lynch cora.

you wanna lynch me like every game
How were your exams?


Average. You seriously want to lynch cora or you just playing?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:09 GMT
#81
On June 21 2013 13:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
On June 21 2013 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
lets lynch cora for being retarded!


Let's lynch Oats for not having a sense of humor.

lets lynch cora for not being able to take a joke about himself.


Why You want to lynch him so bad?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:10 GMT
#82
On June 21 2013 13:08 cDgCorazon wrote:
But in all seriousness I'm deciding whether or not to policy lynch Marv based on my past experiences with him.

Marv if you start getting spammy again my vote will stay on you.


What the fuck? Is this real life?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:14 GMT
#84
On June 21 2013 13:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:08 cDgCorazon wrote:
But in all seriousness I'm deciding whether or not to policy lynch Marv based on my past experiences with him.

Marv if you start getting spammy again my vote will stay on you.


What the fuck? Is this real life?


Or maybe it's fantasy?
We're all caught in a landslide.
There's no escape from reality.
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see.

That breaking the ice is all that really matters to me.


Cool. Then i can ignore the shit you are saying. That makes me feel better. What do you think about oats wanting to lynch you so bad? NO opinion on someone calling for you lynch multiple times so early?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:19 GMT
#86
On June 21 2013 13:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:08 cDgCorazon wrote:
But in all seriousness I'm deciding whether or not to policy lynch Marv based on my past experiences with him.

Marv if you start getting spammy again my vote will stay on you.


What the fuck? Is this real life?


Or maybe it's fantasy?
We're all caught in a landslide.
There's no escape from reality.
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see.

That breaking the ice is all that really matters to me.


Cool. Then i can ignore the shit you are saying. That makes me feel better. What do you think about oats wanting to lynch you so bad? NO opinion on someone calling for you lynch multiple times so early?


Seeing as I've been doing this silly shit about Marv, I'm not taking Oats very seriously.

Fair enough. up for a lurker lynch?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:21 GMT
#88
On June 21 2013 13:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:08 cDgCorazon wrote:
But in all seriousness I'm deciding whether or not to policy lynch Marv based on my past experiences with him.

Marv if you start getting spammy again my vote will stay on you.


What the fuck? Is this real life?


Or maybe it's fantasy?
We're all caught in a landslide.
There's no escape from reality.
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see.

That breaking the ice is all that really matters to me.


Cool. Then i can ignore the shit you are saying. That makes me feel better. What do you think about oats wanting to lynch you so bad? NO opinion on someone calling for you lynch multiple times so early?


Seeing as I've been doing this silly shit about Marv, I'm not taking Oats very seriously.

Fair enough. up for a lurker lynch?


No, that never really works. My votes are probably going to be hipster votes.


hipster votes?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:27 GMT
#90
On June 21 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:08 cDgCorazon wrote:
But in all seriousness I'm deciding whether or not to policy lynch Marv based on my past experiences with him.

Marv if you start getting spammy again my vote will stay on you.


What the fuck? Is this real life?


Or maybe it's fantasy?
We're all caught in a landslide.
There's no escape from reality.
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see.

That breaking the ice is all that really matters to me.


Cool. Then i can ignore the shit you are saying. That makes me feel better. What do you think about oats wanting to lynch you so bad? NO opinion on someone calling for you lynch multiple times so early?


Seeing as I've been doing this silly shit about Marv, I'm not taking Oats very seriously.

Fair enough. up for a lurker lynch?


No, that never really works. My votes are probably going to be hipster votes.


hipster votes?

Going basically off one's own reads rather then the town consensus. If there's two candidates for lynch and someone puts their vote on a third candidate and is usually the only one voting for that candidate. That's what I call a hipster vote.


your not INTENTIONALLY voting for outliers though. Like if you agree with the consensus you would be fine voting with the rest of the town right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:47 GMT
#102
Ya ok oates. Cora is town so i don't think he is a good lynch candidate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:49 GMT
#105
On June 21 2013 13:45 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:45 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Oatsmaster

For voting the guy writing in rhymes.

HAPA

NO HAPA

WHY ARE YOU SCUM?!


Calm the fuck down. Jesus. Hapa is like the most obvious scum ever. WE don't need to overreact off one throwaway post. PLus it's his first post of the game and oates was being silly. Seriously though, what the fuck is going on with everyone this game?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:56 GMT
#113
On June 21 2013 13:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
cora is town because what dp?


Cora is town because he was active and willing to engage with me when we were the only two people in the thread (townie)
He came up with a somewhat silly plan (townie) and then had an explanation consistent with a town mindset (townie)

Doing all this brought undue attention on himself (townie) and when questioned no fucks were given (townie)

So yeah. Cora pretty much town. Especially as a newer player. I could fake all that as scum of course. But cora isn't me
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 04:58 GMT
#116
On June 21 2013 13:57 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:45 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:45 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Oatsmaster

For voting the guy writing in rhymes.

HAPA

NO HAPA

WHY ARE YOU SCUM?!


Calm the fuck down. Jesus. Hapa is like the most obvious scum ever. WE don't need to overreact off one throwaway post. PLus it's his first post of the game and oates was being silly. Seriously though, what the fuck is going on with everyone this game?

Hapa and I know each other well. Don't concern yourself with what goes on between us.


I'll do whatever the fuck i want thanks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 05:01 GMT
#121
On June 21 2013 14:00 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:57 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:45 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:45 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Oatsmaster

For voting the guy writing in rhymes.

HAPA

NO HAPA

WHY ARE YOU SCUM?!


Calm the fuck down. Jesus. Hapa is like the most obvious scum ever. WE don't need to overreact off one throwaway post. PLus it's his first post of the game and oates was being silly. Seriously though, what the fuck is going on with everyone this game?

Hapa and I know each other well. Don't concern yourself with what goes on between us.


I'll do whatever the fuck i want thanks.

lolumad

y u so mad?


Not mad at all. Why you trolling?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 05:03 GMT
#126
[QUOTE]On June 21 2013 14:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
'hipster' voting as you say, is not helpful to town. fact.

I guess you dont want to lynch marv now. Although you never ever ever explained why im scum so theres that.

[quote]
Cora is town because he was active and willing to engage with me when we were the only two people in the thread (townie)
[quote]
This is null.
[quote]
He came up with a somewhat silly plan (townie)
[/quote] Plan to policy lynch marv or plan to hipster vote?
[quote]
and then had an explanation consistent with a town mindset (townie)
Doing all this brought undue attention on himself (townie) and when questioned no fucks were given (townie) [/quote]
dont agree with this.
[/QUOTE]

It's not null. those are all solid town tells that I've used in the past. I think you just don't want him to be town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 05:04 GMT
#127
Woah wtf? something happened to the formatting.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 05:05 GMT
#128
On June 21 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
#unvote
Dont hipster vote cora.

DP and hapa are scum.


You are never going to be taken seriously if you keep being retarded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 05:06 GMT
#132
On June 21 2013 14:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
To be quite honest, you're being a complete idiot. All this crap you are saying is just trying to create chaos within the town, which is an environment in which scum thrive.

Why don't you agree with DP's last point? Seeing as you are trying to attack me for not explaining shit, it looks really bad when you go on and do the same thing.

chaos or discussion?
I changed my mind. you are town.
Whoop.
So DP, why did you defend someone under 0 pressure?


I always defend my town reads from stupid shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 21 2013 05:12 GMT
#139
On June 21 2013 14:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hapa.
I only tunnel day 1.
And only in selected games.

So its not like I do it all the time or the whole game.

DP meta please


Don't even bother using my meta. You should know better. I do it as both alignments, so not alignment indicative. Always is always
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
Nathanias 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12744
Artosis 652
White-Ra 219
Rain 63
ToSsGirL 41
Dota 2
monkeys_forever482
NeuroSwarm139
League of Legends
Doublelift4204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1413
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1897
Other Games
summit1g7838
Grubby2796
ArmadaUGS735
shahzam576
JimRising 467
Day[9].tv360
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde90
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• davetesta33
• musti20045 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1147
• imaqtpie971
• Day9tv360
• Shiphtur265
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 20m
OSC
13h 20m
Stellar Fest
13h 20m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.