• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:20
CEST 05:20
KST 12:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9975 users

[Interview] SPL CJ vs SKT T1 Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 20 2013 07:56 GMT
#1
(P)CJ Entus_Bong

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about securing two victories?

I am glad that I was able to win since I hadn't been sent out in such a long time. However, I'm even happier because I was able to grab two wins.

Did you expect to grab more than one win?

I approached game three with the thought that I should at the very least, grab one game.

You went for a colossi battle for your first game but you left your immortals behind.

I thought that the game was over right then and there so I let go of all thoughts. But then I was in a disadvantageous situation because my attack got blocked. I even got flustered. I didn't think it was going to work out so I purposely left my immortals behind.

Do you normally play an aggressive style?

Rather than say that I play an aggressive style, my style is more dependent on responding correctly to what my opponent is doing.

You must have been flustered to find out that FanTaSy had three bunkers and his entrance.

Orginally, if a reaper comes to scout me, then I kill it and then go on to attack. But my build order got crossed over with his so I was in a situation where I just couldn't win no matter what.

You must have learned a lot of things from herO.

I sit right next to him so we share a lot of things and I also learn a lot of things from him.

How do you view herO's style?

He is always on the offense and he does it with such flair.

Your team must have high expectations for you.

I want to practice even harder and increase my skills. I would like to get better so that I can give back to my team.

This season's goals?

I just hope that I don't have more losses than wins (laughs). My goal is to grab at least ten victories.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank ChoiSungIl and KimJungHoon for continuing to practice with me even though I was frustrated. I want to keep working hard from here on out so that I can participate in a lot of games in the future. Lastly, I want to thank my two friends who came all the way from JeJuDo to cheer me on.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 08:05:07
January 20 2013 08:04 GMT
#2
What is happening to SKT T1
gg CJ
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 20 2013 08:07 GMT
#3
^I was told that this is normal for them so I wouldn't worry ^^

Thanks Seeker! Appreciated as always!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
January 20 2013 08:16 GMT
#4
Bong is from Jeju? Well, you learn something new every day.
Commentator
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
January 20 2013 08:17 GMT
#5
had him on my FPL team as a 1 pointer. traded him before this week
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
January 20 2013 08:31 GMT
#6
Thanks seeker!
Maru, TY, Clem <3
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
January 20 2013 08:39 GMT
#7
On January 20 2013 17:16 GTR wrote:
Bong is from Jeju? Well, you learn something new every day.


Jeju is the island in the South?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
regizer239
Profile Joined March 2012
Guam327 Posts
January 20 2013 10:07 GMT
#8
Always nice to see newer players shine
Raigeki
Profile Joined September 2010
Hong Kong207 Posts
January 20 2013 22:48 GMT
#9
i dont get how he gets to use Bong as ID but nestea can't use zergbong
Kahzaar
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden897 Posts
January 20 2013 22:51 GMT
#10
On January 20 2013 17:17 ChuCky.Ca wrote:
had him on my FPL team as a 1 pointer. traded him before this week

Me too Traded him for Bbatta which wasn't very good
crashonly
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland418 Posts
January 20 2013 23:08 GMT
#11
Thanks so much for translating these !

He doesn't seem to say much in this interview tbh But his ID is awesome, so I hope he does well. And I sure hope he won't go and change it into InnoVaTiOn or something stupid like that.
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
January 20 2013 23:42 GMT
#12
On January 21 2013 07:48 Raigeki wrote:
i dont get how he gets to use Bong as ID but nestea can't use zergbong


Well idk if Nestea wants to stick to that ID which he has such a bad reputation with.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings121
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 205
StarCraft: Brood War
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1076
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Counter-Strike
taco 341
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King229
hungrybox120
Other Games
summit1g9262
Maynarde252
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick447
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 170
• Letter144
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo928
• Rush623
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.