• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)35Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7785 users

[DRIT] season 4 VOD' s

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 22:43:52
September 17 2012 13:24 GMT
#1
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/D_Ranks_Teamleague/DRIT_4

RO 8 VOD' s



+ Show Spoiler [(Obelisco) v NalZeck] +

+ Show Spoiler [mSjuRound v Lsteel] +

+ Show Spoiler [prophecy_ v L3gendary] +


RO 16 VOD' s

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.twitch.tv/l_master/b/333789894
http://www.twitch.tv/l_master/b/333794572
http://www.twitch.tv/l_master/b/333801610
http://www.twitch.tv/l_master/b/333801663
http://www.twitch.tv/l_master/b/333801716


http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/333460172

Tie breakers:

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.twitch.tv/l_master/b/332905909

Group stages VOD' s

+ Show Spoiler +

Group A

Group C




Group G







Groups B, D, E, F, H:

http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/332399925 (32 minutes)
http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/332401119
http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/332402085
http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/332402843
http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/332404289
http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/332404627
http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/332415677 (95 minutes)

What to expect:

- Proxy vultures, hero dt' s, rambo marines and this:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Replay pack group stages(complete):

http://www.mediafire.com/?wdlvq8d2t7lvkhn

Thanks to don_kyuhote who is helping organizing the replays, Lmaster for casting and myself for casting.


Thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=366904
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
September 17 2012 14:11 GMT
#2
Awesome!

Any recommended games?
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 17 2012 15:00 GMT
#3
On September 17 2012 23:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Awesome!

Any recommended games?


Definitely imo!

Off the top of my head:
greenelve v L3gendary (surprising twists and turns)
mmahir v mellial (tense at a few points)
Pebble v mmahir (ridiculous little game)
Savi v mmahir (cool build, tactics)
BaBo v Nagisama (head scratcher)
TheMarine v kazehydra (kinda one sided, but entertaining in spots)

These were, imo, the best games; with the bolded ones being the "must watch" games.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
September 17 2012 15:29 GMT
#4
On September 17 2012 23:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Awesome!

Any recommended games?

Pebble444 vs mmahhir stands out in my mind
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 16:08:58
September 17 2012 16:07 GMT
#5
hahahha gg pebble and savi glad we could make it entertaining

edit and mellial
Jaedong.
coolguy00
Profile Joined September 2012
7 Posts
September 17 2012 19:05 GMT
#6
Why do u play this boring old game?
sc2 so much better.

User was temp banned for this post.
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
September 17 2012 19:23 GMT
#7
On September 18 2012 00:29 don_kyuhote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2012 23:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Awesome!

Any recommended games?

Pebble444 vs mmahhir stands out in my mind


+ Show Spoiler +
That 2 observer recall was so fun :D reminded me of Jaehoon
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
September 18 2012 02:45 GMT
#8
On September 18 2012 04:23 George_the_man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 00:29 don_kyuhote wrote:
On September 17 2012 23:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Awesome!

Any recommended games?

Pebble444 vs mmahhir stands out in my mind


+ Show Spoiler +
That 2 observer recall was so fun :D reminded me of Jaehoon

uhhh. that game wasn't pebble vs mmahhir haha
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
September 18 2012 02:50 GMT
#9
On September 18 2012 00:00 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2012 23:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Awesome!

Any recommended games?


Definitely imo!

Off the top of my head:
greenelve v L3gendary (surprising twists and turns)
mmahir v mellial (tense at a few points)
Pebble v mmahir (ridiculous little game)
Savi v mmahir (cool build, tactics)
BaBo v Nagisama (head scratcher)
TheMarine v kazehydra (kinda one sided, but entertaining in spots)

These were, imo, the best games; with the bolded ones being the "must watch" games.

Thanks for the VODs, L_Master! (and Pebble too as always!) I love the little voices you do they make me smile haha ^^

Since you asked me my weaknesses, I would say my #1 is Lurkers. + Show Spoiler +
It might be tactless to say this but after seeing that game vs. L3gendary (his first win against me u_u I was too confident going into the game...) it is self-explanatory. At least 2 times I send probe to make observatory and it either has not enough gas because I macro goon/templar as probe walks or it never reached ;-;


As far as my game vs. Nagi, + Show Spoiler +
it was a combination of both confidence and poor macro. I used to play this build that most D rank players never counter and that is 1 gate range and then hide 3 nexuses and just go pure probe no defense... I was using the same mentality here and it usually pays off even if toss loses natural in this situation. I am very confident in my push/contain breaking so I didn't think I would need a lot of units/gates if I was patient as you said. Getting the 5th base was just in case natural died because then the 3rd would die soon after and I would be down to 2 base. So I guess overall I'd say measured confidence ^^ I had played Nagisama the day before on ladder too so I got a preview
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 18 2012 03:16 GMT
#10
On September 18 2012 11:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 00:00 L_Master wrote:
On September 17 2012 23:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Awesome!

Any recommended games?


Definitely imo!

Off the top of my head:
greenelve v L3gendary (surprising twists and turns)
mmahir v mellial (tense at a few points)
Pebble v mmahir (ridiculous little game)
Savi v mmahir (cool build, tactics)
BaBo v Nagisama (head scratcher)
TheMarine v kazehydra (kinda one sided, but entertaining in spots)

These were, imo, the best games; with the bolded ones being the "must watch" games.

Thanks for the VODs, L_Master! (and Pebble too as always!) I love the little voices you do they make me smile haha ^^

Since you asked me my weaknesses, I would say my #1 is Lurkers. + Show Spoiler +
It might be tactless to say this but after seeing that game vs. L3gendary (his first win against me u_u I was too confident going into the game...) it is self-explanatory. At least 2 times I send probe to make observatory and it either has not enough gas because I macro goon/templar as probe walks or it never reached ;-;


As far as my game vs. Nagi, + Show Spoiler +
it was a combination of both confidence and poor macro. I used to play this build that most D rank players never counter and that is 1 gate range and then hide 3 nexuses and just go pure probe no defense... I was using the same mentality here and it usually pays off even if toss loses natural in this situation. I am very confident in my push/contain breaking so I didn't think I would need a lot of units/gates if I was patient as you said. Getting the 5th base was just in case natural died because then the 3rd would die soon after and I would be down to 2 base. So I guess overall I'd say measured confidence ^^ I had played Nagisama the day before on ladder too so I got a preview


At least 2 times I send probe to make observatory and it either has not enough gas because I macro goon/templar as probe walks or it never reached


All day man. All fuckin day. Seriously I feel like I average this type of stuff once per game or more. I either just pre-spend the money to soon OR fail at shift queuing letting go of shift too soon and just telling my probe to go right back to the minerals.

Then I go back and "O CRAP WHERE MA CITADEL?!?!" and then one minute later...here comes slowlots vs 5-fact.

I am very confident in my push/contain breaking


I'm bipolar on this. Very confident against two base timing attacks, but sometimes the 200/200 upgraded ones gives me trouble. Probably I'm making harder on myself since I tend to get tech a bit (read: 5 minutes) too late.

I used to play this build that most D rank players never counter and that is 1 gate range and then hide 3 nexuses and just go pure probe no defense


D-Rankers never blindly attack you? I've had guys randomly attack of off 3 facts while getting a third against me doing an 8 gate...
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 03:26:52
September 18 2012 03:26 GMT
#11
On September 18 2012 12:16 L_Master wrote:

Show nested quote +
I used to play this build that most D rank players never counter and that is 1 gate range and then hide 3 nexuses and just go pure probe no defense


D-Rankers never blindly attack you? I've had guys randomly attack of off 3 facts while getting a third against me doing an 8 gate...

I just sit at the top of my ramp with 1-2 goons and hide the rest (or I don't have more; most T's don't like to push up ramp they just contain and feel like boss). Terran sees toss turtling on 1 base with no discernably large goon count and they start thinking all kinds of things like "I'ma not attack and just expand earlier and have an eco advantage" or "oh fuck he is going dt/reaver/stove/1 base carrier/WHATEVER" when in reality both lines of thought drive you away from the reality of the situation... No one EVER suspects 3 hidden nexus. Even if they kill 1, you are still in good shape.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 18 2012 03:33 GMT
#12
On September 18 2012 12:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 12:16 L_Master wrote:

I used to play this build that most D rank players never counter and that is 1 gate range and then hide 3 nexuses and just go pure probe no defense


D-Rankers never blindly attack you? I've had guys randomly attack of off 3 facts while getting a third against me doing an 8 gate...

I just sit at the top of my ramp with 1-2 goons and hide the rest (or I don't have more; most T's don't like to push up ramp they just contain and feel like boss). Terran sees toss turtling on 1 base with no discernably large goon count and they start thinking all kinds of things like "I'ma not attack and just expand earlier and have an eco advantage" or "oh fuck he is going dt/reaver/stove/1 base carrier/WHATEVER" when in reality both lines of thought drive you away from the reality of the situation... No one EVER suspects 3 hidden nexus. Even if they kill 1, you are still in good shape.


Didn't read close enough. I didn't realize you straight up didn't take your nat. I assume you start building gates somewhere else though because if they start containing you hard they should be able to make it pretty unbreakable, no?
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
September 18 2012 14:41 GMT
#13
On September 18 2012 12:33 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 12:26 Jealous wrote:
On September 18 2012 12:16 L_Master wrote:

I used to play this build that most D rank players never counter and that is 1 gate range and then hide 3 nexuses and just go pure probe no defense


D-Rankers never blindly attack you? I've had guys randomly attack of off 3 facts while getting a third against me doing an 8 gate...

I just sit at the top of my ramp with 1-2 goons and hide the rest (or I don't have more; most T's don't like to push up ramp they just contain and feel like boss). Terran sees toss turtling on 1 base with no discernably large goon count and they start thinking all kinds of things like "I'ma not attack and just expand earlier and have an eco advantage" or "oh fuck he is going dt/reaver/stove/1 base carrier/WHATEVER" when in reality both lines of thought drive you away from the reality of the situation... No one EVER suspects 3 hidden nexus. Even if they kill 1, you are still in good shape.


Didn't read close enough. I didn't realize you straight up didn't take your nat. I assume you start building gates somewhere else though because if they start containing you hard they should be able to make it pretty unbreakable, no?

It depends on the map, but yes usually I don't even take my nat. And yes of course if they opt to contain hard I make gates at 2 other bases so I can both backstab and flank easily ^^

Damn now I can't do this build >_>

BTW NO ONE is good at breaking 200/200 T pushes, except maybe JangBi. NO ONE.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
September 18 2012 21:10 GMT
#14
On September 18 2012 11:45 don_kyuhote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 04:23 George_the_man wrote:
On September 18 2012 00:29 don_kyuhote wrote:
On September 17 2012 23:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Awesome!

Any recommended games?

Pebble444 vs mmahhir stands out in my mind


+ Show Spoiler +
That 2 observer recall was so fun :D reminded me of Jaehoon

uhhh. that game wasn't pebble vs mmahhir haha


oh right i havent watched pebble vs mmahhir game and confused it with savi vs pebble
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 22:56:28
October 05 2012 22:44 GMT
#15
Updated with RO8 vods.

Poll: Reccomend Obelisco vs Nalzeck?

Yes (1)
 
50%

No (1)
 
50%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

2 total votes

Your vote: Reccomend Obelisco vs Nalzeck?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time



Poll: Recommend Uround vs Lsteel?

Yes (2)
 
100%

No (0)
 
0%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

2 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Uround vs Lsteel?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time



Poll: Recommend L3gendary vs Prophecy?

No (2)
 
67%

Yes (1)
 
33%

If you have time (0)
 
0%

3 total votes

Your vote: Recommend L3gendary vs Prophecy?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time



"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1447
Bisu 653
BeSt 372
Hyuk 290
Horang2 195
actioN 188
Leta 148
EffOrt 143
Zeus 132
Light 88
[ Show more ]
Soma 74
ZerO 69
Shinee 46
Mind 46
Mong 41
Jaedong 39
Killer 35
Aegong 31
soO 30
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 22
sorry 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 14
Sharp 13
ZergMaN 10
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
hero 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1012
shoxiejesuss805
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King201
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1726
Other Games
gofns30714
summit1g8251
singsing1488
ceh9621
crisheroes302
XBOCT243
DeMusliM157
ArmadaUGS117
Livibee92
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream227
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Jankos2004
• Rush1278
• Stunt518
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10m
OSC
3h 10m
Stellar Fest
3h 10m
OSC
14h 10m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.