• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8564 users

[Interview] MSL Ro32 Group D Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-23 14:13:52
December 23 2010 14:00 GMT
#1

Roro

[image loading]


Thoughts on making the Ro16?
-I’m really glad to make the Ro16. I lost a lot when preparing and I was nervous, but I had a strong desire to advance, so I was able to get a good result.

you beat 2 Protosses.
-It was the best scenario. I focused on ZvP and not ZvT, and my choice was correct.

You lost to Light in the Ro16 last season.
-If I can play him I hope to play more spectacularly.

[b]Fans call you the progamer level tester [T/N: not sure what’s up with this. Is it like Kal’s S-class test lol?]]
-I don’t lose to a lot of players. All of them can be viewed as top tier players.

Your ZvP was very good.
-I’ve always been at this level, but it hasn’t been shown much on TV. It wasn’t a sudden increase in skill, my skill level’s been at this level in practice [laugh]

You’ve played very dominatingly lately.
-In practice I try to play perfect games, I guess we see some results of that now.

Last words?
-In the Ro16 I might play Shine, so I hope he doesn’t advance as first in his group, and not play me.

http://www.playsc.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219411

Stork

[image loading]


Thoughts on making the Ro16?
-I’m glad to advance. My goal was to win every game this week, but I lost yesterday, and I had to take it to game 5 today, which is a pity.

A fan cheered you on with a vuvuzela.
-I heard it even from the match box. I really liked it, but the opponent might not have.

You always seem powerful against Light.
-I’m confident in my PvT. Other than Terrans on the level of Flash, I feel like I can always win. From opening to scouting to build, I had the total advantage today.

You won with Carriers.
-If I set up my opening well with a Carrier build, I can easily win even with minimal practice. This time too it was because I didn’t have a lot of time to prepare, so I prepared Carriers. My teammates helped me a lot, so I got a good strategy.

You didn’t have enough time to practice?
-SPL practice took longer than expected, so I didn’t prepare much for the individual leagues. About 3 hours for OSL and 6 hours for MSL. To be able to get a good result is reliving.

Your Corsair management and usage was very unique.
-Grape recommended I use corsairs. I was considering it, but it was hard to decide if they would be good, so I was on the verge of deciding not to use them. But this time I didn’t have a lot of time to practice, so I just tried it, and discovered in practice that it was pretty good, so I confirmed using this build. With corsairs I can scout faster, and the Carrier timing is earlier. The drawback is that it announces very early to the opponent that you’re going Carriers, so it’s a one-off strategy.

You had a 9 loss streak in MSL.
-I prepared, so I was sure I wouldn’t lose. I didn’t even consider 10 losses. Both the winner’s game and the final game was with the expected opponents.

Who do you want to play in the Ro16?
-Even though I want to play against Terrans, I’ve lost to FOX’s Zergs recently, so I hope to meet Shine. I want revenge.

Last words?
-Even though this might upset Flash, but this season might be my best dual-league performance. Playing Flash is even harder than playing PvZ [lol], so him being eliminated made me sigh in relief. In addition to the fact that he might be eliminated in the OSL I feel like my chance is here. Other players besides me also have an opportunity to win because of Flash’s elimination. This also shows just how threatening Flash’s existence is. I will try my best to create an interesting season [laugh] Ah…also I slept very late last night, Odin-hyung woke up me up really early, and now I’m really tired. I hate Odin-hyun [laugh]

http://www.playsc.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219416

Images and original Korean from fomos.kr
TranslatorBaa!
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
December 23 2010 14:01 GMT
#2
yay thanks for this!
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
mmdmmd
Profile Joined June 2007
722 Posts
December 23 2010 14:03 GMT
#3
Which terrans are on the level of Flash in TvP?
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
December 23 2010 14:06 GMT
#4
Fantasy if he gets his act together.

And another nemesis for shine lol
wat
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
December 23 2010 14:10 GMT
#5
On December 23 2010 23:03 mmdmmd wrote:
Which terrans are on the level of Flash in TvP?


fantasy when he's playing well.
Sea a lot of the time.

That's really about it.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
December 23 2010 14:12 GMT
#6


Who do you want to play in the Ro16?
-Even though I want to play against Terrans, I’ve lost to FOX’s Zergs recently, so I hope to meet Shine. I want revenge.



Don't worry Stork, Taek Shin will put that Zerg back to his place, you won't get to see him in the Ro16.

Khassar de Templari
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
December 23 2010 14:16 GMT
#7
easily win even with minimal practice

cellphonegame toss ftw.
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
December 23 2010 14:21 GMT
#8
On December 23 2010 23:00 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
You won with Carriers.
-If I set up my opening well with a Carrier build, I can easily win even with minimal practice. This time too it was because I didn’t have a lot of time to prepare, so I prepared Carriers. My teammates helped me a lot, so I got a good strategy.


You know a progamer's old when he prepares builds simply for the sake of not having to practice much. It's so amazing how Stork can keep up this level of excellence for about 4-5 years now.
Meh
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
December 23 2010 14:35 GMT
#9
Odin-hyung woke up me up really early, and now I’m really tired. I hate Odin-hyun [laugh]


LOL stork.

hahaha everyone so scared of flash.
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
December 23 2010 14:42 GMT
#10
Fuck yeah Stork ^^ Go for the gold!

Thanks for the translations!
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Noxide
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2870 Posts
December 23 2010 14:44 GMT
#11
GL Stork, ty for the translation
Flash ひなの戦争の王である || しかし、実際にはヤフーの ファンタジーサッカー、楽しいプレー私の週末を占めている
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
December 23 2010 14:54 GMT
#12
Heh, it's amazing the level of respect that Flash gets from others progamers, he's truly a monster.
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
December 23 2010 15:09 GMT
#13
lol stork. I DONT BLAME YOU]

Thanks for tl.
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
December 23 2010 15:19 GMT
#14
With Flash out I really hope Stork can win it
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
shucklesors
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore1176 Posts
December 23 2010 15:21 GMT
#15
shine's gonna get his own shit forced into his mouth man when stork tries the ultimate new PvZ strategy: placing more than 2 cannons at nat when u detect a bust! and then its gg for cheeseking
on a more serious note: i always love stork's interviews, hes so lively and humorous.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
December 23 2010 15:23 GMT
#16
On December 23 2010 23:10 Musoeun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 23:03 mmdmmd wrote:
Which terrans are on the level of Flash in TvP?


fantasy when he's playing well.
Sea a lot of the time.

That's really about it.

Honestly only (T)Flash... (P)Stork has a fairly abusive record against both (T)Sea and (T)Fantasy.
zenMaster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada761 Posts
December 23 2010 15:39 GMT
#17
Wait what? Stork used corsairs against Terran, or Carriers against zerg?
zdubius
Profile Joined May 2008
Slovakia126 Posts
December 23 2010 15:58 GMT
#18
A corsair against Light. Quite useful, he killed the dropship wit it and scouted thoroughly. But no dweb or anything, he went straight onto carriers after it.
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
December 23 2010 16:09 GMT
#19
On December 24 2010 00:58 zdubius wrote:
A corsair against Light. Quite useful, he killed the dropship wit it and scouted thoroughly. But no dweb or anything, he went straight onto carriers after it.


Ironically, Light actually had somewhat of a hard counter to Stork using sair as a scout. He had cloaked wraiths at a time when Stork had no robo facility nor forge. His wraiths could've literally taken out all of Stork's first carriers at no loss. Of course, Light being Light, he waited until Stork had obs and then proceed to suicide his entire fleet for almost nothing.

Still, I agree that the sair was quite useful.
Meh
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
December 23 2010 16:13 GMT
#20
[b]Fans call you the progamer level tester [T/N: not sure what’s up with this. Is it like Kal’s S-class test lol?]]
-I don’t lose to a lot of players. All of them can be viewed as top tier players.


DES Version is quite more detailed

Q 'S급 판독기'라는 별명을 가지고 있는데.
A 내가 패하는 선수가 정말 김택용, 이영호, 이제동이더라. 그 분들은 S급 아닌가(웃음). 아마 S급 판독기라는 별명이 정말 잘 어울리는 것 같다(웃음).

Q: You have the nickname "S rank Reader".
A: The players I lost to really ended up being Bisu, Flash, and Jaedong. Aren't they S rank? [laugh]. I think the nickname "S Rank Reader" really suits me well
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason16
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 90
Zeus 70
Trap 37
910 32
NaDa 29
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever227
Counter-Strike
edward185
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS105
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3127
Liquid`Hasu2234
Other Games
summit1g6007
B2W.Neo635
Beastyqt602
shahzam409
byalli398
ToD199
C9.Mang0160
KnowMe154
TKL 102
Railgan15
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 32m
Stellar Fest
16h 32m
Stellar Fest
16h 32m
Stellar Fest
16h 32m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.