• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12546 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 94

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 790 Next
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
November 22 2012 22:03 GMT
#1861
dat 612p+

she is really fast, geez
ph34rt3hcute1
Profile Joined November 2012
United States10 Posts
November 22 2012 22:26 GMT
#1862
On November 23 2012 06:40 AlgeriaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2012 06:05 ph34rt3hcute1 wrote:
Scarlett is live streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/scarletttm


One less t in URL

http://sv.twitch.tv/scarlettm



Sorry in my excitement I got a little over zealous in my "t" key =P Updated original, not that it matters at this point I think.
"There is an infinitely small percent chance of anything happening at any moment."
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
November 22 2012 22:29 GMT
#1863
On November 23 2012 06:47 mijagi182 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2012 06:40 AlgeriaT wrote:
On November 23 2012 06:05 ph34rt3hcute1 wrote:
Scarlett is live streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/scarletttm


One less t in URL

http://sv.twitch.tv/scarlettm


no no no, you have it all wrong...
its http://pl.twitch.tv/scarlettm
you see, its pl. not sv. xd


it's obviously kr if you're badass yo
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
November 22 2012 23:12 GMT
#1864
On November 10 2012 04:32 Bibbit wrote:
Any chance Scarlett is the high GM NA zerg player called "QuanticFlo" ? It's some zerg that keeps smashing Polt. They have ridiculous creep spread and generally plays a lot like Scarlett I find. Also I think Scarlett is friends with Flo?


So I was right and nobody believed me?! I still coulda been wrong since there's a surprising amount of QuanticFlo's out there, but looks pretty good. And Scarlett didnt actually deny it, just gave me a "o_o"
deus.machinarum
Profile Joined September 2011
Austria658 Posts
November 22 2012 23:37 GMT
#1865
On November 23 2012 08:12 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 04:32 Bibbit wrote:
Any chance Scarlett is the high GM NA zerg player called "QuanticFlo" ? It's some zerg that keeps smashing Polt. They have ridiculous creep spread and generally plays a lot like Scarlett I find. Also I think Scarlett is friends with Flo?


So I was right and nobody believed me?! I still coulda been wrong since there's a surprising amount of QuanticFlo's out there, but looks pretty good. And Scarlett didnt actually deny it, just gave me a "o_o"

hehe lol

I wonder why she would actually use that handle?
Nothing worth having comes easy.
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
November 23 2012 00:17 GMT
#1866
Bibbit, oh silly Bibbit...
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
ibo422
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium2844 Posts
November 23 2012 00:24 GMT
#1867
scarlett's vT seems not bad! Also great music on the stream!
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
November 23 2012 01:58 GMT
#1868
Sign me up!!

Her creep spread against Protoss... That's how you're supposed to spread creep as Zerg!
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
November 23 2012 03:14 GMT
#1869
On November 23 2012 09:24 ibo422 wrote:
scarlett's vT seems not bad! Also great music on the stream!


Not bad? it's reaaaally good. Did you watch her games vs Bomber at MLG?
interim_descriptor
Profile Joined April 2012
73 Posts
November 23 2012 03:17 GMT
#1870
A post on reddit said she streamed her vs Sen replays, and I missed them
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
November 23 2012 03:31 GMT
#1871
I noticed scarlett has a ton of viewers. I attribute that to people having a natural attraction to her since she has to have a very humble and pleasant attitude, along with an absolute ton of natural talent! I think most people want to see her do well, I know I do.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
November 23 2012 03:39 GMT
#1872
On November 23 2012 12:31 travis wrote:
I noticed scarlett has a ton of viewers. I attribute that to people having a natural attraction to her since she has to have a very humble and pleasant attitude, along with an absolute ton of natural talent! I think most people want to see her do well, I know I do.

Being one of the best foreigners probably helps too. But ye I agree completely, its hard to pull that kind of viewers even with a lot of skill, especially without camera or mic.
Svetgm
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada76 Posts
November 23 2012 03:51 GMT
#1873
come back from work and she's still streaming I'm so happy.
LOLItsRyann
Profile Joined April 2011
England551 Posts
November 23 2012 03:54 GMT
#1874
Go Scarlett! ^^ I thought she wouldnt have a stream for the forseeable future?
EG<3
interim_descriptor
Profile Joined April 2012
73 Posts
November 23 2012 09:18 GMT
#1875
On November 23 2012 12:17 interim_descriptor wrote:
A post on reddit said she streamed her vs Sen replays, and I missed them


Sen games start at ~4h02m!

http://www.twitch.tv/scarlettm/b/342181561
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
November 23 2012 17:09 GMT
#1876
On November 23 2012 12:54 LOLItsRyann wrote:
Go Scarlett! ^^ I thought she wouldnt have a stream for the forseeable future?

"for the forseeable future" was like... months ago XD
Since then, she got a new computer and added extra bandwidth for upload, so now, she'll stream when she wants, which is hopefully often

Scarlett's Twitch Stream
"Right?"
Arrogant
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada51 Posts
November 23 2012 17:11 GMT
#1877
....I'm hesitant whether or not to be uber excited the vods have not been deleted...now I just gota hope they are still up when I get home
Team Synergy
Ramone
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada85 Posts
November 23 2012 17:13 GMT
#1878
On November 24 2012 02:11 Arrogant wrote:
....I'm hesitant whether or not to be uber excited the vods have not been deleted...now I just gota hope they are still up when I get home


Heh, they're up right now. I'm watching them...7 hours of Scarlett by the looks of it although I'm only an hour or so in.
Living the dream
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
November 23 2012 17:24 GMT
#1879
On November 24 2012 02:11 Arrogant wrote:
....I'm hesitant whether or not to be uber excited the vods have not been deleted...now I just gota hope they are still up when I get home

She said she'll probably keep them up. Only reason she deletes vods is because she showed something she didn't want to by accident.
"Right?"
Arrogant
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada51 Posts
November 23 2012 18:05 GMT
#1880
Nice. I shall definitely watch them when I get home. Thanks for the info!
Team Synergy
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 174
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 381
hero 345
BeSt 219
sorry 54
Mind 30
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1057
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 364
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King124
Other Games
summit1g9714
Maynarde197
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH376
• practicex 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Stunt370
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 27m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.