• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8843 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 364 Next
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 23 2013 18:30 GMT
#5021
On August 24 2013 03:29 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:27 Dodgin wrote:
You guys should never release that fionn article and use it as a benefit to joining the writing team, you get to read it!


It's actually very good and as long as promised

+ Show Spoiler +
Join TL Writers today

Am I allowed to just do that? I thought that we had to wait for a time when you guys were looking for writers and then apply.
kiss kiss fall in love
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5022
funka income pls wtf
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
iLevitate
Profile Joined April 2012
United States225 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5023
naniwaaaa
You lose, You learn
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5024
Duckdeok with his typical greedy, risky play. Gald its getting punished.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5025
I need a thedwf prediction now. SCV train or not ?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5026
On August 24 2013 03:31 Godwrath wrote:
I need a thedwf prediction now. SCV train or not ?


Nah, Taeja doesn't do those
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5027
On August 24 2013 03:30 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:29 DamageControL wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:28 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:20 NPF wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:19 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:17 TheDougler wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:11 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

2nd or 3rd, maybe. Squirtle Mvp g7 is still beyond insane when it comes to story/emotion


Someone read Fionn's article.


I've been waiting for that article forever! Where the hell can I find it?!? Link please?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401798


Is that link in TL+ ? For some reason it says I can't read it.

I believe it might be since I have no rights either lol


Secret Writers forum, sorry :D

:O So mean! Why can't we just be friends(and you can share the article in pm )? :O

On August 24 2013 03:23 The_Templar wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:20 NPF wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:19 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:17 TheDougler wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:11 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

2nd or 3rd, maybe. Squirtle Mvp g7 is still beyond insane when it comes to story/emotion


Someone read Fionn's article.


I've been waiting for that article forever! Where the hell can I find it?!? Link please?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401798


Is that link in TL+ ? For some reason it says I can't read it.

I believe it might be since I have no rights either lol

no it wasn't there when I had TL+ and it's not new

oh didn't know, thanks!
OFF-TOPIC: why'd you leave TL+ templar?

'leave' lol he is too cheap.

lol shots fired
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5028
On August 24 2013 03:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:29 DamageControL wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:28 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:20 NPF wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:19 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:17 TheDougler wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:11 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

2nd or 3rd, maybe. Squirtle Mvp g7 is still beyond insane when it comes to story/emotion


Someone read Fionn's article.


I've been waiting for that article forever! Where the hell can I find it?!? Link please?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401798


Is that link in TL+ ? For some reason it says I can't read it.

I believe it might be since I have no rights either lol


Secret Writers forum, sorry :D

:O So mean! Why can't we just be friends(and you can share the article in pm )? :O

On August 24 2013 03:23 The_Templar wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:20 NPF wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:19 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:17 TheDougler wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:11 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

2nd or 3rd, maybe. Squirtle Mvp g7 is still beyond insane when it comes to story/emotion


Someone read Fionn's article.


I've been waiting for that article forever! Where the hell can I find it?!? Link please?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401798


Is that link in TL+ ? For some reason it says I can't read it.

I believe it might be since I have no rights either lol

no it wasn't there when I had TL+ and it's not new

oh didn't know, thanks!
OFF-TOPIC: why'd you leave TL+ templar?

I don't have money.


The same reason everyone except Ponera leaves tl+

We need a forum like TL+ except you don't have to pay for it, I'll just invite all of my cool kid friends.
scaban84
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1080 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5029
I like when R-Dam says : "Da Muddership Core"
"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design." — Friedrich von Hayek
BackSideAttack
Profile Joined December 2010
1103 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#5030
innovation is still recovering from the last game he's making all sorts of mistakes this game
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#5031
this is insanity
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#5032
On August 24 2013 03:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:29 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:27 Dodgin wrote:
You guys should never release that fionn article and use it as a benefit to joining the writing team, you get to read it!


It's actually very good and as long as promised

+ Show Spoiler +
Join TL Writers today

Am I allowed to just do that? I thought that we had to wait for a time when you guys were looking for writers and then apply.


You can apply whenever, we're understaffed
AdministratorBreak the chains
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
August 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#5033
On August 24 2013 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:30 The_Templar wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:29 DamageControL wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:28 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:20 NPF wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:19 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:17 TheDougler wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Someone read Fionn's article.


I've been waiting for that article forever! Where the hell can I find it?!? Link please?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401798


Is that link in TL+ ? For some reason it says I can't read it.

I believe it might be since I have no rights either lol


Secret Writers forum, sorry :D

:O So mean! Why can't we just be friends(and you can share the article in pm )? :O

On August 24 2013 03:23 The_Templar wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:23 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:20 NPF wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:19 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:17 TheDougler wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:13 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Someone read Fionn's article.


I've been waiting for that article forever! Where the hell can I find it?!? Link please?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401798


Is that link in TL+ ? For some reason it says I can't read it.

I believe it might be since I have no rights either lol

no it wasn't there when I had TL+ and it's not new

oh didn't know, thanks!
OFF-TOPIC: why'd you leave TL+ templar?

I don't have money.


The same reason everyone except Ponera leaves tl+

We need a forum like TL+ except you don't have to pay for it, I'll just invite all of my cool kid friends.

I heard there is a place called readit or something
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
August 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#5034
do ppl not know there is a second stream? only 18k watching naniwa vs innovation
jubil
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2602 Posts
August 23 2013 18:33 GMT
#5035
Taeja repairs his medivac <3
Marineking-Polt-Maru-Fantasy-Solar-Xenocider-Suppy fighting!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 23 2013 18:33 GMT
#5036
On August 24 2013 03:32 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:29 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:27 Dodgin wrote:
You guys should never release that fionn article and use it as a benefit to joining the writing team, you get to read it!


It's actually very good and as long as promised

+ Show Spoiler +
Join TL Writers today

Am I allowed to just do that? I thought that we had to wait for a time when you guys were looking for writers and then apply.


You can apply whenever, we're understaffed


under-fionn'd
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 23 2013 18:33 GMT
#5037
On August 24 2013 03:32 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:29 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:27 Dodgin wrote:
You guys should never release that fionn article and use it as a benefit to joining the writing team, you get to read it!


It's actually very good and as long as promised

+ Show Spoiler +
Join TL Writers today

Am I allowed to just do that? I thought that we had to wait for a time when you guys were looking for writers and then apply.


You can apply whenever, we're understaffed

I would but I dunno if I can squeeze three articles a week with my workload ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 18:33 GMT
#5038
Taeja just face-rolled this guy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 23 2013 18:33 GMT
#5039
On August 24 2013 03:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:26 The_Templar wrote:
(T)TaeJa vs (P)duckdeok
0-0

Map: Whirlwind

Taeja spawns in the top left
duckdeok spawns in the top right

1:00
duckdeok not getting a gateway yet.
Taeja getting a fast gas.

2:00
duckdeok getting a nexus first without scouting.

3:00
Taeja getting a fast factory... at 3:05
duckdeok getting a cybernetics core.

4:00
Taeja kills the scout and doesn't let it see anything.
Taeja building a starport and a hellion as well as a widow mine.
No addons yet for Taeja.

5:00
Duckdeok getting warp gate.
Zealot moving out and seeing everything as well as doing damage to the hellion.
Taeja moving out with a medivac.

6:00 (T)TaeJa 40 vs (P)duckdeok 40
Taeja killed the mothership core and 15 probes before backing off.
Taeja expanding and getting more infrastructure.

7:00 (T)TaeJa 38 vs (P)duckdeok 32
Even the medivac survived.
Duckdeok proxying a pylon.

8:00 (T)TaeJa 47 vs (P)duckdeok 36
Duckdeok about to push with stalkers.
Taeja has a bunker already but isn't pulling SCVS.
duckdeok moving in.

9:00 (T)TaeJa 57 vs (P)duckdeok 46
Taeja loses the bunker but stays alive with sexy micro
Duckdeok killed a few workers but has no tech.
duckdeok finally getting more probes + tech.
Taeja moving out.

10:00 (T)TaeJa 73 vs (P)duckdeok 52
Taeja has something in duckdeok's main.
duckdeok rebuilding his mothership core.
Taeja building a widow mine IN DUCKDEOK'S MAIN BASE

11:00 (T)TaeJa 82 vs (P)duckdeok 55
Taeja drops all his forces in Duckdeok's main.
duckdeok GG's
Taeja 1-0
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 23 2013 18:33 GMT
#5040
Cute all-in duckdeok. But you're a goose.
Moderator
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft395
CranKy Ducklings18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft395
CosmosSc2 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2120
Artosis 654
Shuttle 572
910 34
Dota 2
monkeys_forever642
Counter-Strike
minikerr8
taco 0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox519
Other Games
summit1g8456
JimRising 576
C9.Mang0325
Maynarde134
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 57m
Stellar Fest
11h 57m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.