• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8295 users

Post your cheese/rush/funny/owned/mass... pic - Page 100

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 135 Next
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
November 23 2009 12:17 GMT
#1981
On November 23 2009 20:47 WeakTuna wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2009 03:57 MuffinDude wrote:
On September 21 2009 13:28 redtooth wrote:
[image loading]


anybody else have perfect numbers?
it'd be cool to see a 1337 D player

[image loading]


What now!

Huuuu I'm not sure the funny thing about that picture is the stats number, personnally I think it's funnyer the part saying "last game played : never".


I don't remeber seeing anything but "never" in that place on ICC.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Hyperionnn
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Turkey4968 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-23 16:06:51
November 23 2009 16:05 GMT
#1982
A standard pvt in iccup

[image loading]

10/15 for ez win fosho

[image loading]

This will be last scv that i will kill in 30 minutes (He went 10/10 :/)

[image loading]

He has only 2 fac and i was like "FUCKKK I NEED TO EXPAND OR ILL GET FUCKED"

After some brief macroing period this clash happened:
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Right now i think that i cant lose that game (I will have 8 bases to 4 bases and will have like 30 gates, i cant lose it, right?)

But minutes later i just got paniced and tried to save my nexus who had 1 probe mining and has like 200 minerals left and that happened:

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


I tried to stay calm, i was like "ok i have another main and i have 15 gates, i can still win it, he must be getting starved right" and that happened

[image loading]


LOCKDOWN? WHATS NEXT NOW?

[image loading]

[image loading]


I had no obs, yeah i am so bad at starcraft.

Well basically, he tried to take 5 but i had too much gates and units, so i simply overwhelmed his units and charged in but he launched another nuke

[image loading]

[image loading]


Fortunately i saved most of my units, charged to his factories with 1a2a3a, my units got melted but he lost all of his shit and next wave finished the game

[image loading]

(Notice that i'm expanding to 7 natural, fuck yeah multitasking)

And that was my entertaining (i think?) game
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
November 23 2009 16:07 GMT
#1983
^ lol. pretty entertaining. what were his upgrades? 3/3 i assume
#1 midas fan
Hyperionnn
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Turkey4968 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-23 16:12:14
November 23 2009 16:10 GMT
#1984
Yeah it was 3/3 and i had 1/0/3 (I still dont know what the hell that armor upgrade will do)
ProoM
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Lithuania1741 Posts
November 23 2009 18:32 GMT
#1985
omfg @ bank: 8k minerals 6k gas lol ;D
IMBA - International Mountain Bicycling Association.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 23 2009 18:38 GMT
#1986
On the fourth picture I thought "oh god, that's an unholy amount of tanks," but then the next picture showed like half of them frozen in stasis. :D
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
November 23 2009 21:31 GMT
#1987
So I'm at blizzcon and I FINALLY get to meet ret in real life! I've played games with him since like 2004ish, so I was incredibly happy to meet him. Unfortunately, I have the worst photo timing ever:
[image loading]

Upon seeing this picture, I start giggling uncontrollably, but try to calm myself for a pleasant photoshoot with Idra
[image loading]

So now I can't stop laughing, but I calm down enough to try to get ONE good photo with Chill. But, I'm a dumbass and covered up the flash so I'm stupidly dark:
[image loading]

Once I saw the above photo, I exploded. I could NOT stop laughing no matter how hard I tried, so I just said fuck it and start snappin photos. Look at how hard I'm losing it:
[image loading]

oh man I giggle every time I see that last photo
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 23 2009 21:55 GMT
#1988
Nice PvT over there..:D
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
November 23 2009 22:13 GMT
#1989
day9 I'm guessing those are............ cheese pics? bumrushing gamers with your stanky armpits and bad breath. (psyche)
since 98'
sixghost
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2096 Posts
November 23 2009 22:46 GMT
#1990
Some highlights from the Rock vs Mind rep from that huge pro replay leak


Rock nicely defends a bunker rush after going 14 nex
[image loading]


Rock with some fancy sim city, blocking vults from sneaking into his main...
[image loading]


a 4 vult drop is nothing against mighty Rock
[image loading]


Unless... Rock's vulture proof wall, is also dragoon proof, oops
[image loading]


Oh well at least the reaver killed the vults before the nexus died.
[image loading]


Wait... no no no nono no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[image loading]


FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk
[image loading]


Im glad Rock is just as awesome in practice games as he in on TV. <3 rock
mG.sixghost @ iCCup || One ling, two ling, three ling, four... Camp four gas, then ultra-whore . -Saracen
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
November 23 2009 23:03 GMT
#1991
hahaahhaha that rock replay is just hilarious
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
November 23 2009 23:07 GMT
#1992
On September 11 2009 12:50 anotak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2009 21:35 iLict wrote:
On September 10 2009 07:15 Chill wrote:
You're playing on the account faggot? Really?


Just what I was thinking..

I also checked back and their was an account called fag, possibly him?

fag was someone else on TL trying to see how far they could get by 5pooling every game i think

Was me.

side note: fagtron5000 was deleted and someone re-made it and it's not me anymore. Was my favorite name ever.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
November 23 2009 23:15 GMT
#1993
On November 22 2009 05:35 Ganfei wrote:
From the TSL Iccup teampage chat thing:

[image loading]

kill yourself trash
xD lol
cw)minsean(ru
Zortch
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada635 Posts
November 23 2009 23:16 GMT
#1994
Quick game on HBR, I'm the Zerg.

I went overpool speed.
[image loading]

Blast! A perfect wall T_T.

[image loading]

Hmm, wasn't there a map where....

[image loading]
Haha! gg :D
Respect is everything. ~ARchon
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
November 23 2009 23:18 GMT
#1995
Omfg :o That's AWESOME!!! Simple yet awesome
aeroH
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1034 Posts
November 23 2009 23:21 GMT
#1996
oh shit that's so hot Zortch
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
November 23 2009 23:23 GMT
#1997
Damn that's so perfect
No I'm never serious.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
November 23 2009 23:28 GMT
#1998
wow nice one
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 23 2009 23:32 GMT
#1999
Nice quick thinking.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
November 23 2009 23:41 GMT
#2000
wtf I didn't know you could do that.
You can't fight the feeling.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14047
StarCastTV_EN345
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings61
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9178
Jaedong 4205
EffOrt 2499
BeSt 1035
actioN 922
Killer 563
Soma 561
Horang2 466
Pusan 405
ZerO 404
[ Show more ]
Zeus 205
Stork 192
Rush 128
JYJ 107
Barracks 73
soO 71
HiyA 56
Mong 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 30
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 23
Sexy 23
NaDa 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 13
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4090
XaKoH 299
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2083
crisheroes1425
Other Games
gofns55683
singsing1519
olofmeister1210
byalli564
Livibee216
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream328
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 215
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH383
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1750
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.