• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:50
CEST 17:50
KST 00:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10331 users

[Stream] ROOTCatZ - Page 13

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
GosuObs
Profile Joined October 2010
United States23 Posts
January 31 2011 09:20 GMT
#241
Also, Mozilla Firefox and winamp, did I get teleported back to 1998
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
February 01 2011 18:48 GMT
#242
Hey Catz good stream! My favourite part is the music, sometimes when doing homework I load up the stream just for the music and checking on the games from time to time :D keeps me motivated.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
fabulously
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway724 Posts
February 01 2011 22:56 GMT
#243
On February 02 2011 03:48 ZeromuS wrote:
Hey Catz good stream! My favourite part is the music, sometimes when doing homework I load up the stream just for the music and checking on the games from time to time :D keeps me motivated.


Same here, I have gotten so used to having either CatZ or drewbie in the background when working. It's like tuning in to a radiostation xD
Welcome back ROOT-gaming - you were never forgotten <3
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
February 03 2011 04:42 GMT
#244
Radiohead, nice.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
hiyo_bye
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States737 Posts
February 08 2011 07:29 GMT
#245
It's impossible for me to study when watching your stream. I tell myself I'm only going keep it on and watch when crazy shit happens, but crazy shit happens every single game.
Random
InsaneIVI
Profile Joined January 2011
Bulgaria7 Posts
February 10 2011 20:21 GMT
#246
I love your play - keep it rocking <3
especially love the random laughs
[!n$@ne]';'IVI
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12815 Posts
February 10 2011 21:51 GMT
#247
HahHAha JinroMVP!! :D
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
TinchoSN
Profile Joined February 2011
Argentina8 Posts
February 11 2011 00:16 GMT
#248
Hey CatZ, love the music you play!!
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-14 01:54:16
February 14 2011 01:43 GMT
#249
Whats the name of the song before this one?

'Y si volvieras...'

That one ^^

Guess I need a justin tv account ):
fabulously
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway724 Posts
February 14 2011 05:25 GMT
#250
Just wanna say thank you to "Rocky" and CatZ for letting us all watch an awesome coaching session tonight!

<3<3<3 Rocky!
Welcome back ROOT-gaming - you were never forgotten <3
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
February 14 2011 10:33 GMT
#251
I love you all very much, session with Ryan (Rocky) was great
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
ziggurat
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada847 Posts
February 14 2011 20:00 GMT
#252
About a week ago I decided to watch Catz's stream at the office while I was working. Or maybe I should say "working". Anyway, I have two monitors and one of them is laid out so only I can see it. So I figure I'll put the stream on that one, and if anyone comes in they'll hear the music but they'll think that I'm just listening to some internet radio or something.

The music seems pretty quiet, so I turn my speakers up pretty loud. (This turned out to be a bad call)

Anyway, nothing too exciting for a few minutes, Catz spawns at 9:00 on LT against some Korean terran. And next thing I know the terran is doing some all-in where he pulls a bunch of SCVs and shit. And I'm watching pretty intently because I'm not sure if Catz can defend it or not.

At this point one of the assistants walks in to ask me about a file. And as she's asking me something I notice that Catz defended the all-in and the terran quit right after. And the next thing I hear, blasting out of my too-loud speakers, is the following:

"SEE YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

I'm like, "umm, let me turn this down ..." I turn off the speakers. The assistant is not saying anything, like she's trying to figure out if that actually just happened or not. I say "umm, yeah, here's the file ... thanks ..." She leaves without another word. lol

I no longer use Catz's stream as my personal radio station. Although I do like the music.



Cotonou
Profile Joined June 2010
42 Posts
February 24 2011 00:31 GMT
#253
Is Catz dead? Where is his stream? I miss him.
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-26 00:41:38
February 26 2011 00:41 GMT
#254
I'LL BE DOING A MAP REVIEW SESSION OF THE NEW MAPS AT 10PM EST TONIGHT (friday feb 25th)
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
March 04 2011 11:18 GMT
#255
Love this stream and I don't even play zerg.
xccam
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Great Britain1154 Posts
March 06 2011 11:14 GMT
#256
Best stream on TL.

Love the singing and the playing. its all great
SC2Real
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany184 Posts
March 06 2011 12:49 GMT
#257
does this commercial thingy only work for the us?
i have no addblock but i still can't see the commercial :<
senor_gomez
Profile Joined June 2010
United States162 Posts
March 07 2011 04:13 GMT
#258
Coward for streaming racist student.
fabulously
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway724 Posts
March 07 2011 21:27 GMT
#259
On March 06 2011 21:49 SC2Real wrote:
does this commercial thingy only work for the us?
i have no addblock but i still can't see the commercial :<


Yeah, pretty sure justin.tv doesn't have commercials for Europe yet. Hope it will change, so us EU people can contribute too
Welcome back ROOT-gaming - you were never forgotten <3
brownthing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States189 Posts
March 10 2011 04:38 GMT
#260
What keyboard is CatZ using?
My probe's like the gingerbread man-you're not gonna catch that shit ~Liquid'Tyler
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 92
Aegong 92
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
Sharp 36
soO 36
JYJ 35
Liquid`Ret 34
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva2109
Dendi791
420jenkins180
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 754
x6flipin676
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1527
B2W.Neo954
byalli500
Khaldor434
Lowko361
Mlord322
DeMusliM199
Liquid`VortiX168
ceh9162
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS114
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 24
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV218
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH162
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile119
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1776
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur169
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 10m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.