Biomedical Engineering Major.
Haha LR, I'm actually in Cali right now visiting a friend for spring break
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
SilverskY
Korea (South)3086 Posts
Biomedical Engineering Major. Haha LR, I'm actually in Cali right now visiting a friend for spring break | ||
|
18zotbob
45 Posts
Honours Biomedical Science, graduating in april, 2009. | ||
|
Scooter
United States747 Posts
In Computer Science, aiming to dual class in Japanese. On March 12 2009 00:31 KOFgokuon wrote: MIT, graduating never Ph.D. chemical engineering KOFgokuon so pringles | ||
|
pinenamu
United States770 Posts
Electrical Engineering, Class of 2012 | ||
|
HooTie
United States177 Posts
Information Systems Management Graduating Senior | ||
|
Chameleon
United States604 Posts
History, Anthropology Class of 2010 edit: I can't find a picture I used to have of Bisu before my laptop was stolen. He was wearing a Purdue shirt and big sunglasses, looked like he was on vacation somewhere, I think he was standing in front of some water and a mountain. Would have been while he was still on MBC i think. Anybody have it? | ||
|
unsoundlogic
United States391 Posts
Biomed/Econ Class of 2012 | ||
|
brjdrb
United States577 Posts
college of engineering (aerospace atm) class of 2011 | ||
|
Fontong
United States6454 Posts
Music/Biology Class of 2012 | ||
|
Chromyne
Canada561 Posts
On March 12 2009 04:25 Fontong wrote: University of California, San Diego MUSIC/Biology Class of 2012 Something I would really like to study if I were not in my program! University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON Honours Nanotechnology Engineering, Class of 2012 | ||
|
Dknight
United States5225 Posts
History 2010 | ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
East Asian Languages and Cultures (Korean) and Biology | ||
|
drug_vict1m
844 Posts
Chemical Technology and Engineering second year | ||
|
Alpine
United States86 Posts
Associate of Science, Engineering, Class of 2009 Have applied to Virginia Tech & Old Dominion to see where I decide to go this coming fall to finish up my bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, so if there are any people from either school, let me know what you think of those programs there! Also, went to Purdue University from 2002-4 (enjoy it chameleonia ), but that didnt work out quite as I'd planned ![]() | ||
|
iloveHieu
United States1919 Posts
Structural/Civil Engineer | ||
|
chobopeon
United States7342 Posts
On March 11 2009 21:25 Amber[LighT] wrote: PACE University (Pleasantville Campus) Political Science Class of 2009 ![]() PACE University Graduate Program (White Plains Campus) Public Administration (Non-Profit & Government Track) Class of 2010 Is this what you're looking for? I live down the block from Pace (but I attend SUNY Purchase '10). Wild. | ||
|
KOFgokuon
United States14912 Posts
On March 12 2009 04:06 Scooter wrote: University of Washington, Seattle WA Class of '11 In Computer Science, aiming to dual class in Japanese. Show nested quote + On March 12 2009 00:31 KOFgokuon wrote: MIT, graduating never Ph.D. chemical engineering KOFgokuon so pringles WHERE YO CURLY MOUSTACHE AT for real, should graduate in 2012/2013 | ||
|
Piko
United States75 Posts
On March 12 2009 04:00 Chill wrote: im pretty confident theres a thread like this. yep: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=28795 Oh, sorry, I didn't see that before =(. I was hoping for this to be a 2009 college thread anyways(as in, more focused on current high school seniors who are getting acceptances), so.. can I keep this thread? =) | ||
|
Centric
United States1989 Posts
Physiological Science, Class of '11 | ||
|
Slaughter
United States20255 Posts
Wichita State University graduate school class of 10' | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Mini Horang2 Soma BeSt Larva Soulkey Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2939 singsing2016 B2W.Neo950 hiko779 byalli443 KnowMe129 Liquid`VortiX117 QueenE89 Mew2King76 Trikslyr40 Railgan16 ZerO(Twitch)13 Chillindude1 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|