• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8180 users

DC LAN #9 @ Monster PC - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 18:01:33
August 10 2012 18:01 GMT
#81
Have all of these been in northern Virginia thus far? I know there are some very talented players in the MD suburbs. I'm in Old Town so I could just shoot down Duke/the turnpike, but places like Annandale seem a little exclusive, no?
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 19:19:25
August 10 2012 19:18 GMT
#82
On August 11 2012 03:01 pigmanbear wrote:
Have all of these been in northern Virginia thus far? I know there are some very talented players in the MD suburbs. I'm in Old Town so I could just shoot down Duke/the turnpike, but places like Annandale seem a little exclusive, no?


So far they have all been in Northern Virginia(at least the ones I've been to) but I always tell people this is the "DC LAN" so if you live in the VA MD DC area you should come down! We have people drive down from PA to come hang out and play so I wouldn't say these are exclusive. If you know a lot of good players in your area get them together and all car pool down together
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 19:29:00
August 10 2012 19:28 GMT
#83
Ah OK, yea, to be fair Annandale has the best Korean food. I worked there for a year ... you gotta go to 가보자 (formerly 가로바) off Columbia Pike just west of John Marr by the Cafe Tu Anh. They've got the best Hue Dup Bap (salad on rice with fresh sushi fish on top) for like $6, comes with soup, kimchi, garlic broccoli, the whole nine yards. And there's a place a block away with really good black bean sauce noodles.

I hope I can come out some time
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
August 11 2012 23:24 GMT
#84
On August 11 2012 04:28 pigmanbear wrote:
Ah OK, yea, to be fair Annandale has the best Korean food. I worked there for a year ... you gotta go to 가보자 (formerly 가로바) off Columbia Pike just west of John Marr by the Cafe Tu Anh. They've got the best Hue Dup Bap (salad on rice with fresh sushi fish on top) for like $6, comes with soup, kimchi, garlic broccoli, the whole nine yards. And there's a place a block away with really good black bean sauce noodles.

I hope I can come out some time


We end up usually going to il mee for the weekly nerd dinner that's usually right after the lans. The more people, the more fun! :D. Thanks for the suggestion though yo .

Come! Like I said, the more people, the more fun it is .
Pelagia
Profile Joined August 2012
United States1 Post
August 12 2012 23:21 GMT
#85
Alpha.602
Terran
Radament
Profile Joined January 2011
United States46 Posts
August 13 2012 00:02 GMT
#86
Luckyfool miss some sign ups?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 13 2012 00:04 GMT
#87
sorry I missed a couple, fixed.
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
August 13 2012 04:32 GMT
#88
On August 13 2012 09:04 LuckyFool wrote:
sorry I missed a couple, fixed.


Lets hope we can get some more! Possibly a lot of last minute sign-ups/show-ups. That's gonna throw the brackets off a lot.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 13 2012 04:36 GMT
#89
41 people voted in the poll but only 24 signed up, wtf sons? :D
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 13 2012 13:43 GMT
#90
Is this only SC2 or is there some BW action as well?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 13 2012 14:28 GMT
#91
This is only sc2. I'm thinking about doing something for bw in the near future though. I've noticed a big demand for broodwar recently which has been awesome.
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
August 13 2012 16:40 GMT
#92
On August 13 2012 23:28 LuckyFool wrote:
This is only sc2. I'm thinking about doing something for bw in the near future though. I've noticed a big demand for broodwar recently which has been awesome.


We gotta get CA for that though yo. But he's in korea :D.
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
August 13 2012 17:57 GMT
#93
Hey guys I need your help I'm currently fighting to get the next episode of my weekly podcast Sc2 Up & Coming listed on the Calendar this week.

This week i've been rejected saying the show is not popular enough. Can you please Click This Link! and vote in the poll on the first page to have us get listed on the calendar. Thanks for your support! If you have seen the show yet for whatever reason it goes live every Monday at 9:30pm EDT on my channel
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 14 2012 14:23 GMT
#94
Only 4 days away now signup gogogo! We should at least 32 for this!!
sCCrooked
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1306 Posts
August 15 2012 04:49 GMT
#95
Don't forget me in there Lucky! *Intel*
Enlightened in an age of anti-intellectualism and quotidian repetitiveness of asinine assumptive thinking. Best lycan guide evar --> "Fixing solo queue all pick one game at a time." ~KwarK-
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
August 15 2012 08:32 GMT
#96
On August 11 2012 03:01 pigmanbear wrote:
Have all of these been in northern Virginia thus far? I know there are some very talented players in the MD suburbs. I'm in Old Town so I could just shoot down Duke/the turnpike, but places like Annandale seem a little exclusive, no?


Well there are lots of reasons there are held in NoVA, being exclusive isnt one
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
sMi.SyMPhOnY
Profile Joined December 2006
United States226 Posts
August 15 2012 08:38 GMT
#97
yo i might possibly need a ride, im getting my wisdom teeth removed thursday so i'm not sure of how my condition will be on saturday. I live in the moco (montgomery county area) near rockville / silver spring.


pm /post if u can help out; it would be greatly appreciated!
:)
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
August 15 2012 08:50 GMT
#98
On August 11 2012 03:01 pigmanbear wrote:
Have all of these been in northern Virginia thus far? I know there are some very talented players in the MD suburbs. I'm in Old Town so I could just shoot down Duke/the turnpike, but places like Annandale seem a little exclusive, no?

funnily enough, this is one of the few LAN centers within a reasonable distance (<1hr drive) of the MD/VA/DC area; they basically don't exist outside of Annandale since it's Koreatown and all =/

if there were some universities that had computer labs open to non-students (and with policies open to for cash tournaments), or if people were interested in a BYOC LAN we might have more varied locations

as for travel complications, I'd totally willing to give a rides to the venue if there were people in MD that needed them
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 12:40:30
August 15 2012 12:39 GMT
#99
On August 15 2012 17:38 sMi.SyMPhOnY wrote:
yo i might possibly need a ride, im getting my wisdom teeth removed thursday so i'm not sure of how my condition will be on saturday. I live in the moco (montgomery county area) near rockville / silver spring.


pm /post if u can help out; it would be greatly appreciated!

You can also get to Annandale via Ballston -> 25A -> 16B? Something like that (I had to do this a couple months from Ballston years ago). It's a bitch but possible. I think there also might be some buses running directly from Pentagon stop.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
August 15 2012 15:07 GMT
#100
I can't come. T_T!!!!!!!!
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 215
ProTech148
JuggernautJason29
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20957
Shuttle 723
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 110
Dewaltoss 94
firebathero 73
Trap 46
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 23
Bale 15
[ Show more ]
Rock 13
Dota 2
Gorgc10353
qojqva1360
Counter-Strike
fl0m1444
Fnx 853
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2983
Khaldor1339
crisheroes1203
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g5165
FrodaN1690
XBOCT238
ArmadaUGS202
C9.Mang0171
QueenE81
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH343
• StrangeGG 79
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 11
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie887
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 48m
Online Event
15h 48m
FEL
20h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.