If I knew about this I would have attended!
I'm definitely in for next time.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Scheme
United Kingdom210 Posts
If I knew about this I would have attended! I'm definitely in for next time. | ||
|
Mada`
United Kingdom37 Posts
| ||
|
LukeC
United Kingdom32 Posts
| ||
|
Telcontar
United Kingdom16710 Posts
| ||
|
Jinsho
United Kingdom3101 Posts
Sign me up for some future barcrafting in London | ||
|
The KY
United Kingdom6252 Posts
| ||
|
Capped
United Kingdom7236 Posts
I'll be hitting this up if you do it again! Looks freaking awesome and only 1 hour away on the bus - including a night bus, damn its all sorted for me to bring my fiance and her to carry me home crying that incontrol once again got destroyed without winning anything! | ||
|
Archybaldie
United Kingdom818 Posts
*edit* but ill probabaly show up for a future event! looks like it was awesome! | ||
|
Wormster
United Kingdom53 Posts
Me and my friends were whining about the lack of barcraft in England and this was going on right under our noses! I'll definitely try and make the next one though. | ||
|
SC2Precision
Russian Federation38 Posts
![]() | ||
|
kataa
United Kingdom384 Posts
| ||
|
Trolle
Sweden227 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Heafmo
United Kingdom70 Posts
| ||
|
Zax19
Czech Republic1136 Posts
Thanks . | ||
|
See.Blue
United States2673 Posts
| ||
|
QuadDamaged
United Kingdom53 Posts
![]() Dudes and dudettes, come back here for more VERY SOON. Did I just announce an announcement? | ||
|
Westy
England808 Posts
| ||
|
Yewdale
United Kingdom1 Post
2 north londoners here definitely up for the next one. | ||
|
RMP
United Kingdom130 Posts
| ||
|
kellymilkies
Singapore1393 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|