• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8133 users

Code S - Ro32 Group G Preview/F Recap (Season 1) - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
60 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Lunarweasel
Profile Joined October 2013
United States8 Posts
February 26 2014 03:52 GMT
#21
Life won't go out. THE TvZ FINALS OF MARU VS LIFE MUST HAPPEN!!!!!!
Life I TRUE I Solar I Maru I Taeja I Bbyong I Classic I MC I PartinG
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 26 2014 04:27 GMT
#22
On February 26 2014 10:18 myxoma_strain wrote:
That has to be a troll prediction, and I look forward to seeing zealously's rage at it

Waxangel is terrible and Life will 4-0 this shit
AdministratorBreak the chains
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
February 26 2014 04:39 GMT
#23
On February 26 2014 12:44 stuchiu wrote:
Revival is a God


you're right artosis
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Lunarweasel
Profile Joined October 2013
United States8 Posts
February 26 2014 05:09 GMT
#24
I have been awake for over 24 hours and got off work a bit ago, but I just can't sleep knowing Life is going to play. He will wreck this group!
Life I TRUE I Solar I Maru I Taeja I Bbyong I Classic I MC I PartinG
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 26 2014 05:14 GMT
#25
Life's advancing tonight. I've got a good feeling about this.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 26 2014 05:15 GMT
#26
On February 26 2014 13:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 10:18 myxoma_strain wrote:
That has to be a troll prediction, and I look forward to seeing zealously's rage at it

Waxangel is terrible and Life will 4-0 this shit


You must be the Coach Park of predictions.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
February 26 2014 05:15 GMT
#27
Both Life and Dear have looked disastrous lately but i would still count them over Yongwa or Dark. Pretty fickle group indeed, no outcome would surprise me.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
February 26 2014 05:34 GMT
#28
This is a balsy prediction
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-26 05:42:06
February 26 2014 05:40 GMT
#29
Interested in prediction? Come watch new show made by GOM,You Bet!
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
February 26 2014 05:42 GMT
#30
On February 26 2014 14:40 JunkkaGom wrote:
Interested in prediction? Come watch new show made by GOM,You Bet!


John, will Dear be getting his Royal Road reward tonight?
KT FlaSh FOREVER
igay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Australia1178 Posts
February 26 2014 05:49 GMT
#31
hoping for yonghwa and dear we need more protoss in the Ro16
MVP <3 MKP <3 DRG <3
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 26 2014 06:01 GMT
#32
On February 26 2014 14:40 JunkkaGom wrote:
Interested in prediction? Come watch new show made by GOM,You Bet!


This is awesome. Hopefully the show becomes a mainstay for the rest of the year :o
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
February 26 2014 06:05 GMT
#33
On February 26 2014 14:40 JunkkaGom wrote:
Interested in prediction? Come watch new show made by GOM,You Bet!

Thanks for the link, Translator John! One thing I have to say is that it'd be helpful to specify what is meant when Dark is said to have only played 7 matches in his career. Is that like, 7 matches in GSL, or I dunno? 'Cause his official tournament matches are much greater in number
jjakji fan
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
February 26 2014 06:07 GMT
#34
On February 26 2014 14:42 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 14:40 JunkkaGom wrote:
Interested in prediction? Come watch new show made by GOM,You Bet!


John, will Dear be getting his Royal Road reward tonight?


Not as far as I am told. He can have John award if he wants though
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
February 26 2014 06:09 GMT
#35
On February 26 2014 15:05 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 14:40 JunkkaGom wrote:
Interested in prediction? Come watch new show made by GOM,You Bet!

Thanks for the link, Translator John! One thing I have to say is that it'd be helpful to specify what is meant when Dark is said to have only played 7 matches in his career. Is that like, 7 matches in GSL, or I dunno? 'Cause his official tournament matches are much greater in number


Yeah I think it's 7 matches in GSL. Thanks for pointing it out
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
mnck
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1518 Posts
February 26 2014 06:26 GMT
#36
Life needs to find his own style again Hoping this new patch with buffs to hydras will be an opportunity for him to find a playstyle that fits him. He invented hydras in ZvP, so maybe he can bring them back again after they disappeared with him.

I think this group will be decided on who decides to show less terrible play. My bets are on that all four will show average and boring games.
@Munck
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
February 26 2014 06:26 GMT
#37
On February 26 2014 15:07 JunkkaGom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 14:42 Lunareste wrote:
On February 26 2014 14:40 JunkkaGom wrote:
Interested in prediction? Come watch new show made by GOM,You Bet!


John, will Dear be getting his Royal Road reward tonight?


Not as far as I am told. He can have John award if he wants though

I'd take a John award over a sword :D
jjakji fan
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
February 26 2014 06:44 GMT
#38
As much as I believe that these predictions are based on sound judgement, I still think that Dear will make it.
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
February 26 2014 06:51 GMT
#39
"Like a god Tasteless" got a laugh out of me.

Go Life!
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Kon-Tiki
Profile Joined February 2011
United States402 Posts
February 26 2014 06:57 GMT
#40
Don't even joke about Twitch Plays TeamLiquid Predictions.

It isn't funny, its terrifying
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9879
StarCastTV_EN223
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5825
Jaedong 2428
EffOrt 1718
actioN 880
BeSt 661
Soma 444
Killer 438
Horang2 438
Pusan 296
ZerO 265
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Zeus 144
Rush 90
soO 76
HiyA 67
JYJ 56
Mong 32
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 31
Barracks 28
Bale 28
NaDa 23
Sexy 22
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Terrorterran 20
JulyZerg 12
Noble 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc3382
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
edward70
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes978
WinterStarcraft828
Other Games
gofns48898
singsing1322
olofmeister1161
ceh9543
byalli369
Livibee195
Pyrionflax122
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream374
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1920
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.