WHat!?
She's the mother of that family, damnit

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
WHat!? She's the mother of that family, damnit ![]() | ||
|
ZachFreeman
Australia484 Posts
| ||
|
Divine-Sneaker
Denmark1225 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Miss_Foxy
Singapore109 Posts
PS: After all, Starcraft II is still growing at a pretty rapid rate in other countries, and still growing in Korea (According to sources). | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
On October 22 2013 16:29 Chrispy wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2013 16:27 itsjustatank wrote: itsdaniel cannot be happy about this... LOL thank you for that. Forgot about this amazing video. Haha, this thread could not have gone long without this video being posted <3 | ||
|
XaCez
Sweden6991 Posts
On October 22 2013 16:51 Miss_Foxy wrote: She could be joining another Korean Starcraft 2 team, who knows. PS: After all, Starcraft II is still growing at a pretty rapid rate in other countries, and still growing in Korea (According to sources). Any particular sources? | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
emanresU
Germany393 Posts
( | ||
|
evilfatsh1t
Australia8927 Posts
On October 22 2013 16:51 Miss_Foxy wrote: She could be joining another Korean Starcraft 2 team, who knows. PS: After all, Starcraft II is still growing at a pretty rapid rate in other countries, and still growing in Korea (According to sources). wut. sc2 has been dying for a while in korea stork....your time is coming | ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
Samsung khan and Stork can't be long for this world. This is insane. Never forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWZYATP1IR4 | ||
|
GulpyBlinkeyes
United States1449 Posts
I started really rooting for Khan because of January/Stork/Jangbi/FBH. Now Stork is the only one left, and I'm not counting on that lasting for too much longer. Good luck to her in whatever she does next, but I'll miss the Khan that I knew and loved. | ||
|
Demand2k
Norway875 Posts
| ||
|
OptimusYale
Korea (South)1005 Posts
On October 22 2013 16:59 evilfatsh1t wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2013 16:51 Miss_Foxy wrote: She could be joining another Korean Starcraft 2 team, who knows. PS: After all, Starcraft II is still growing at a pretty rapid rate in other countries, and still growing in Korea (According to sources). wut. sc2 has been dying for a while in korea stork....your time is coming I don't know about dying. It was expected to be the next BW, but it wasn't. However from my understanding the scene is growing at a slow rate, not explosive growth. The other day, amazingly enough, I saw kids playing SC2 in a pc room...I almost died of a heart attack | ||
|
Subversive
Australia2229 Posts
On October 22 2013 17:02 GulpyBlinkeyes wrote: Really sad I started really rooting for Khan because of January/Stork/Jangbi/FBH. Now Stork is the only one left, and I'm not counting on that lasting for too much longer. Good luck to her in whatever she does next, but I'll miss the Khan that I knew and loved.Yeah I know how you feel. Jangbi and Great were 2 of my favourites. And everyone's fond of January I think. Still, I'll always love Khan regardless of who plays. | ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
On October 22 2013 16:27 itsjustatank wrote: itsdaniel cannot be happy about this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWZYATP1IR4 hehe this was the first thing I thought of.. more and more sad news, but I'm pretty much immune by now. except if JD were to retire. | ||
|
FLuX.960
New Zealand20 Posts
| ||
|
Subversive
Australia2229 Posts
On October 22 2013 17:07 Elroi wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2013 16:27 itsjustatank wrote: itsdaniel cannot be happy about this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWZYATP1IR4 hehe this was the first thing I thought of.. more and more sad news, but I'm pretty much immune by now. except if JD were to retire. JD or Flash retiring would be horrible . Don't even say it. | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
On October 22 2013 17:03 Demand2k wrote: Threads like these really make me miss the Brood War era :-( Ah, the golden age when noone retired and contracts were without end! | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Aphasie
Norway474 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong Soma Horang2 EffOrt BeSt actioN Soulkey Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns41373 singsing1988 B2W.Neo698 XBOCT331 hiko320 DeMusliM290 Pyrionflax275 byalli253 ArmadaUGS84 Mew2King60 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
Stellar Fest
Rex104
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|