• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

Goodnight Sweet King - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 11 2013 16:14 GMT
#21
On October 12 2013 01:10 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:04 opterown wrote:
On October 12 2013 00:56 robson1 wrote:
although I never understood how anybody did not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Marineking as a player. He basically was the embodiment of everything that was wrong with terran in 2010-2011. He basically only won games by baceracing, 2 raxing, and stimming up ramps without vision. He also cockblocked jinro from becoming the one foreigner that made it to the GSL finals. How epic would that MVP vs. Jinro final have been?

so... uninformed


How am I uniformed. Explain it to me. I watched every season of GSL, and I'm very sure I saw every one of his important games in GSL ever.

Yeah don't gimme that Kyrix game. It's not like nobody would have figured that out marine splitting.

It's not like I'm saying he was the worst player in the GSL or anything.

I honestly think MKP vs Kyrix revolutionized TvZ for the rest of WoL. It might have been figured out but the impact he made with just one series just gave Terran a completely different mentality for TvZ.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
October 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#22
On October 12 2013 01:14 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:10 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:04 opterown wrote:
On October 12 2013 00:56 robson1 wrote:
although I never understood how anybody did not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Marineking as a player. He basically was the embodiment of everything that was wrong with terran in 2010-2011. He basically only won games by baceracing, 2 raxing, and stimming up ramps without vision. He also cockblocked jinro from becoming the one foreigner that made it to the GSL finals. How epic would that MVP vs. Jinro final have been?

so... uninformed


How am I uniformed. Explain it to me. I watched every season of GSL, and I'm very sure I saw every one of his important games in GSL ever.

Yeah don't gimme that Kyrix game. It's not like nobody would have figured that out marine splitting.

It's not like I'm saying he was the worst player in the GSL or anything.

I honestly think MKP vs Kyrix revolutionized TvZ for the rest of WoL. It might have been figured out but the impact he made with just one series just gave Terran a completely different mentality for TvZ.


I honestly think people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overstating the impact one broadcasted series has on the state of the game. The meta game evolves on the ladder and in teamhouses. Not in a broadcasted game. It's not like MKP game up with that idea right in the game. He probably saw someone on the ladder doing it, or maybe he even came up with it himself, but it's pretty obvious that this would have become standard technique in 2 weeks even without an iconic game.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 11 2013 16:19 GMT
#23
On October 12 2013 01:16 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:14 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:10 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:04 opterown wrote:
On October 12 2013 00:56 robson1 wrote:
although I never understood how anybody did not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Marineking as a player. He basically was the embodiment of everything that was wrong with terran in 2010-2011. He basically only won games by baceracing, 2 raxing, and stimming up ramps without vision. He also cockblocked jinro from becoming the one foreigner that made it to the GSL finals. How epic would that MVP vs. Jinro final have been?

so... uninformed


How am I uniformed. Explain it to me. I watched every season of GSL, and I'm very sure I saw every one of his important games in GSL ever.

Yeah don't gimme that Kyrix game. It's not like nobody would have figured that out marine splitting.

It's not like I'm saying he was the worst player in the GSL or anything.

I honestly think MKP vs Kyrix revolutionized TvZ for the rest of WoL. It might have been figured out but the impact he made with just one series just gave Terran a completely different mentality for TvZ.


I honestly think people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overstating the impact one broadcasted series has on the state of the game. The meta game evolves on the ladder and in teamhouses. Not in a broadcasted game. It's not like MKP game up with that idea right in the game. He probably saw someone on the ladder doing it, or maybe he even came up with it himself, but it's pretty obvious that this would have become standard technique in 2 weeks even without an iconic game.

I mean sure, but it's kinda like saying Bisu vs Savior didn't revolutionize BW PvZ. Maybe not to the same extent, but you could make the same argument that people would have figured out what Bisu did even without him. But he was the one to do it, so he deserves credit, as does MarineKing.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 16:22:50
October 11 2013 16:22 GMT
#24
On October 12 2013 01:19 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:16 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:14 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:10 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:04 opterown wrote:
On October 12 2013 00:56 robson1 wrote:
although I never understood how anybody did not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Marineking as a player. He basically was the embodiment of everything that was wrong with terran in 2010-2011. He basically only won games by baceracing, 2 raxing, and stimming up ramps without vision. He also cockblocked jinro from becoming the one foreigner that made it to the GSL finals. How epic would that MVP vs. Jinro final have been?

so... uninformed


How am I uniformed. Explain it to me. I watched every season of GSL, and I'm very sure I saw every one of his important games in GSL ever.

Yeah don't gimme that Kyrix game. It's not like nobody would have figured that out marine splitting.

It's not like I'm saying he was the worst player in the GSL or anything.

I honestly think MKP vs Kyrix revolutionized TvZ for the rest of WoL. It might have been figured out but the impact he made with just one series just gave Terran a completely different mentality for TvZ.


I honestly think people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overstating the impact one broadcasted series has on the state of the game. The meta game evolves on the ladder and in teamhouses. Not in a broadcasted game. It's not like MKP game up with that idea right in the game. He probably saw someone on the ladder doing it, or maybe he even came up with it himself, but it's pretty obvious that this would have become standard technique in 2 weeks even without an iconic game.

I mean sure, but it's kinda like saying Bisu vs Savior didn't revolutionize BW PvZ. Maybe not to the same extent, but you could make the same argument that people would have figured out what Bisu did even without him. But he was the one to do it, so he deserves credit, as does MarineKing.


The thing is. Bisu came up with that shit, which was a strat that completely revolutionized the way everybody thought about a MU, the when the game was years old and even progaming has been going on for years. Whereas MKP was just the guy who showed a technique that's so basic (from a tactical standpoint... don't get me wrong it's hard to execute, but it requires NO understanding of the matchup whatsoever), that I wonder to this day, how nobody had come up with it to that point.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
October 11 2013 16:27 GMT
#25
You played Maddelisk in the Dreamhack where Hot_Bid interviewed her.

I remember the legendary "Icooktacos"
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 11 2013 16:27 GMT
#26
On October 12 2013 01:22 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:19 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:16 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:14 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:10 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:04 opterown wrote:
On October 12 2013 00:56 robson1 wrote:
although I never understood how anybody did not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Marineking as a player. He basically was the embodiment of everything that was wrong with terran in 2010-2011. He basically only won games by baceracing, 2 raxing, and stimming up ramps without vision. He also cockblocked jinro from becoming the one foreigner that made it to the GSL finals. How epic would that MVP vs. Jinro final have been?

so... uninformed


How am I uniformed. Explain it to me. I watched every season of GSL, and I'm very sure I saw every one of his important games in GSL ever.

Yeah don't gimme that Kyrix game. It's not like nobody would have figured that out marine splitting.

It's not like I'm saying he was the worst player in the GSL or anything.

I honestly think MKP vs Kyrix revolutionized TvZ for the rest of WoL. It might have been figured out but the impact he made with just one series just gave Terran a completely different mentality for TvZ.


I honestly think people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overstating the impact one broadcasted series has on the state of the game. The meta game evolves on the ladder and in teamhouses. Not in a broadcasted game. It's not like MKP game up with that idea right in the game. He probably saw someone on the ladder doing it, or maybe he even came up with it himself, but it's pretty obvious that this would have become standard technique in 2 weeks even without an iconic game.

I mean sure, but it's kinda like saying Bisu vs Savior didn't revolutionize BW PvZ. Maybe not to the same extent, but you could make the same argument that people would have figured out what Bisu did even without him. But he was the one to do it, so he deserves credit, as does MarineKing.


The thing is. Bisu came up with that shit, which was a strat that completely revolutionized the way everybody thought about a MU, the when the game was years old and even progaming has been going on for years. Whereas MKP was just the guy who showed a technique that's so basic (from a tactical standpoint... don't get me wrong it's hard to execute, but it requires NO understanding of the matchup whatsoever), that I wonder to this day, how nobody had come up with it to that point.

It wasn't just the micro technique, it was the implementation of the micro technique that created an entirely new style of TvZ play that was far more centered on marine aggression, which lasted basically throughout most of WoL.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ensign_lee
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1178 Posts
October 11 2013 16:29 GMT
#27
MKP! <3
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-11 16:30:28
October 11 2013 16:29 GMT
#28
On October 12 2013 01:16 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:14 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:10 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:04 opterown wrote:
On October 12 2013 00:56 robson1 wrote:
although I never understood how anybody did not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Marineking as a player. He basically was the embodiment of everything that was wrong with terran in 2010-2011. He basically only won games by baceracing, 2 raxing, and stimming up ramps without vision. He also cockblocked jinro from becoming the one foreigner that made it to the GSL finals. How epic would that MVP vs. Jinro final have been?

so... uninformed


How am I uniformed. Explain it to me. I watched every season of GSL, and I'm very sure I saw every one of his important games in GSL ever.

Yeah don't gimme that Kyrix game. It's not like nobody would have figured that out marine splitting.

It's not like I'm saying he was the worst player in the GSL or anything.

I honestly think MKP vs Kyrix revolutionized TvZ for the rest of WoL. It might have been figured out but the impact he made with just one series just gave Terran a completely different mentality for TvZ.


I honestly think people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overstating the impact one broadcasted series has on the state of the game. The meta game evolves on the ladder and in teamhouses. Not in a broadcasted game. It's not like MKP game up with that idea right in the game. He probably saw someone on the ladder doing it, or maybe he even came up with it himself, but it's pretty obvious that this would have become standard technique in 2 weeks even without an iconic game.


If one goes back in time and tries to figure out what actually happened, chances are that it was MVP not MKP which "inventented" marine splitting. In the previous round before MKP faced Fruitdealer/Kyrix, his TvZ style was really weird (like he did some kind of nuke drop on LT) and showed little sign that he had any idea what he was doing (yet still won though).

However, then MVP played Zenio in a bo3, and MVP showed the efficiency of presplitting bio units vs banelings on Jungle Basin, and in the next round we saw MKP split marines as well vs Kyrix.

So my theory is that we actually have to credit MVP more than MKP with revoulutionzing the matchup.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 11 2013 16:31 GMT
#29
I'm sure some protoss players tried corsair-DT with some small success against zergs before too, but it's the high-profile games which matter more.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
October 11 2013 16:31 GMT
#30
RIP MKP......finals in GSL 2 is still one of my favorites.
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
October 11 2013 16:31 GMT
#31
On October 12 2013 01:27 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:22 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:19 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:16 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:14 Pokebunny wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:10 robson1 wrote:
On October 12 2013 01:04 opterown wrote:
On October 12 2013 00:56 robson1 wrote:
although I never understood how anybody did not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Marineking as a player. He basically was the embodiment of everything that was wrong with terran in 2010-2011. He basically only won games by baceracing, 2 raxing, and stimming up ramps without vision. He also cockblocked jinro from becoming the one foreigner that made it to the GSL finals. How epic would that MVP vs. Jinro final have been?

so... uninformed


How am I uniformed. Explain it to me. I watched every season of GSL, and I'm very sure I saw every one of his important games in GSL ever.

Yeah don't gimme that Kyrix game. It's not like nobody would have figured that out marine splitting.

It's not like I'm saying he was the worst player in the GSL or anything.

I honestly think MKP vs Kyrix revolutionized TvZ for the rest of WoL. It might have been figured out but the impact he made with just one series just gave Terran a completely different mentality for TvZ.


I honestly think people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overstating the impact one broadcasted series has on the state of the game. The meta game evolves on the ladder and in teamhouses. Not in a broadcasted game. It's not like MKP game up with that idea right in the game. He probably saw someone on the ladder doing it, or maybe he even came up with it himself, but it's pretty obvious that this would have become standard technique in 2 weeks even without an iconic game.

I mean sure, but it's kinda like saying Bisu vs Savior didn't revolutionize BW PvZ. Maybe not to the same extent, but you could make the same argument that people would have figured out what Bisu did even without him. But he was the one to do it, so he deserves credit, as does MarineKing.


The thing is. Bisu came up with that shit, which was a strat that completely revolutionized the way everybody thought about a MU, the when the game was years old and even progaming has been going on for years. Whereas MKP was just the guy who showed a technique that's so basic (from a tactical standpoint... don't get me wrong it's hard to execute, but it requires NO understanding of the matchup whatsoever), that I wonder to this day, how nobody had come up with it to that point.

It wasn't just the micro technique, it was the implementation of the micro technique that created an entirely new style of TvZ play that was far more centered on marine aggression, which lasted basically throughout most of WoL.


No need to argue about this... I disagree that it was much more than a well done micro trick.
I'm not going to hate on him any further...
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
October 11 2013 16:32 GMT
#32
No you guys.
MKP has no claim on being the Terran Bisu of WoL I'm sorry.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
DTDstarcraft
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Netherlands164 Posts
October 11 2013 16:39 GMT
#33



My all time favorite highlight. MKP + amazing crowd + Khaldor/wolf = perfect
http://SC2HL.com
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
October 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#34
Part of sc2 just died with him leaving the game.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
October 11 2013 16:42 GMT
#35
T_T
this is a quote
Fluffboll
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden516 Posts
October 11 2013 16:42 GMT
#36
On October 12 2013 01:32 robson1 wrote:
No you guys.
MKP has no claim on being the Terran Bisu of WoL I'm sorry.


Why are you in this thread at all? You only came in here to hate on MKP. Please be kind and stay out of threads that involves people you don't enjoy watching and let the people that actually do like the person have a nice hate-free thread.

Why are the SC2 community such an awful place? Because of people like you.
You need to construct additional pylons.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
October 11 2013 16:43 GMT
#37
Great write m8, he was one of a few players who always amazed with his control. So sad we're not gona see any more of that. Take care king.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
October 11 2013 16:43 GMT
#38
my last bit of passion for sc2 went away .....
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
October 11 2013 16:45 GMT
#39
This is honestly the first time I feel heartache for a pro to retire.
I am not a super big fan of mkp, but I always know that I can expect some greedy builds and awesome games from him.
I would tune in just to watch his games even if I am not supporting him.

His pure bio tvz against Stephano is one of my favourite game to watch and I am still using that build for my tvz.

Losing him gives me a complicated feeling. Watching sc2 suddenly doesn't feel quite the same anymore knowing that you just won't catch any more games of his.

Thing is, having him in the scene gave me hope that one day I can catch some of his games again, maybe streaming or some friendly games.

Now it's just all gone.

Luckily I also watch a little league and so at least I can ask around how he is doing over there.
If he can find success and have more fun in league, I would be really happy.
#thingsthatmkpdoes would one day be trending on Twitter!
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
October 11 2013 16:45 GMT
#40
On October 12 2013 01:42 Fluffboll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 01:32 robson1 wrote:
No you guys.
MKP has no claim on being the Terran Bisu of WoL I'm sorry.


Why are you in this thread at all? You only came in here to hate on MKP. Please be kind and stay out of threads that involves people you don't enjoy watching and let the people that actually do like the person have a nice hate-free thread.

Why are the SC2 community such an awful place? Because of people like you.


No, he is right. MarineKing didnt innovate anything or bring something new to the table. He just did everything better than most Terrans back then, which is sadly, a lot of allins.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
ComeBackTV 1505
IntoTheiNu 1159
TaKeTV 499
SteadfastSC458
LamboSC2435
IndyStarCraft 171
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
LamboSC2 435
mouzHeroMarine 275
IndyStarCraft 171
ProTech152
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33206
Shuttle 1715
EffOrt 926
Light 644
Mini 561
Soma 482
Rush 362
firebathero 292
Snow 192
ZerO 180
[ Show more ]
hero 98
sorry 58
Sea.KH 51
Killer 48
Liquid`Ret 47
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 21
soO 21
Bale 21
Free 17
Trap 17
Shine 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8743
qojqva1446
Dendi981
420jenkins139
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2027
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 207
MindelVK13
Other Games
singsing1823
B2W.Neo1043
Beastyqt371
Hui .191
KnowMe154
ArmadaUGS145
QueenE104
FrodaN90
Mew2King68
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss47
ToD37
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3249
• TFBlade1188
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 34m
Stellar Fest
20h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.