• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8727 users

NSL: Greatest promo video ever made - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
eqinf
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany100 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 21:57:48
January 09 2013 21:57 GMT
#121
yea freakin good

thx for the link
mvp for bonjwa
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
January 09 2013 21:57 GMT
#122
I don't know if it is the best promo video ever, but it was pretty nice. I liked the BroodWar ones more to be honest. But it was really really good IMO.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 09 2013 21:58 GMT
#123
holy shit
such good production!
I'm hyped for it, even though I only know like two players from their roster.
moo...for DRG
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
January 09 2013 22:04 GMT
#124
That's a really good tournament trailer.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
CrtBalorda
Profile Joined December 2011
Slovenia704 Posts
January 09 2013 22:06 GMT
#125
Blocked.
Weelllll bagah!
4th August 2012...Never forget.....
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
January 09 2013 22:12 GMT
#126
On January 10 2013 07:06 CrtBalorda wrote:
Blocked.
Weelllll bagah!


Also tried the very first link instead of clicking the big flashy thingie in the post?
That thing is also blocked where I live... <.<
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
January 09 2013 22:13 GMT
#127
Holy shit im so fucking hyped. I have no idea what for, i know like 4 players, but im really fucking excited anyways. A+ production
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
January 09 2013 22:19 GMT
#128
That was pretty damn cool. It definitely made the league look exciting and sleek.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
January 09 2013 22:24 GMT
#129
On January 10 2013 07:13 See.Blue wrote:
Holy shit im so fucking hyped. I have no idea what for, i know like 4 players, but im really fucking excited anyways. A+ production

ditto
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Atrbyg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States513 Posts
January 09 2013 22:35 GMT
#130
That was an amazing vid. So much hype.
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
January 09 2013 22:42 GMT
#131
Wow that was amazing.

Severe nerd chills right now.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Jedclark
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom903 Posts
January 09 2013 23:03 GMT
#132
If this was anywhere but China, I think Barclays would be on to them. Pretty sure Barclays have some sort of exclusivity with this song, they use it as the intro for all of their sporting events: Ford Super Sunday, ATP World Tour, etc.

However, this was really good. I thought it dragged on a bit too long, and was a little repetitive though.
"They make it so scrubnubs can PM me. They make it so I can't ignore scrubnubs!" - "I'm gonna show you how great I am." MKP fan since GSL Open Season 2 #hipsternerd
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 23:36:48
January 09 2013 23:35 GMT
#133
On January 09 2013 17:18 lightrise wrote:
This is freaking badass. I don't know why this isn't getting more attention. Badass trailer for sure. Very impressed.

I look at all the comments in this thread. It makes me feel better about what I do. People put me down as a caster, but for all the love that I see this event getting from you guys, it makes me feel just that much better about what I'm doing. The next game will take place on the fifteenth of January, the Finals will be on the 19th.

It starts at 4:00 A.M. U.S. Central Time Zone, which is about 11:00 A.M. CET. Cheezeheadlogic streams this event in Russian while I stream it in English. Unfortunately, the Chinese stream is not on Twitch to the best of my knowledge, but please follow both of our channels, which can be found on TL.net.

Thank you to anyone who shows up for these events.

Um, if you guys want, I could set up a restream for this. One of the biggest problems with the CN / TW / KR scene right now is the essence of time differences between EU / USA and these scenes.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
January 09 2013 23:43 GMT
#134
On January 10 2013 08:35 Enders116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 17:18 lightrise wrote:
This is freaking badass. I don't know why this isn't getting more attention. Badass trailer for sure. Very impressed.

I look at all the comments in this thread. It makes me feel better about what I do. People put me down as a caster, but for all the love that I see this event getting from you guys, it makes me feel just that much better about what I'm doing. The next game will take place on the fifteenth of January, the Finals will be on the 19th.

It starts at 4:00 A.M. U.S. Central Time Zone, which is about 11:00 A.M. CET. Cheezeheadlogic streams this event in Russian while I stream it in English. Unfortunately, the Chinese stream is not on Twitch to the best of my knowledge, but please follow both of our channels, which can be found on TL.net.

Thank you to anyone who shows up for these events.

Um, if you guys want, I could set up a restream for this. One of the biggest problems with the CN / TW / KR scene right now is the essence of time differences between EU / USA and these scenes.


Yeah the time difference really screwed up my schedule, and now I can't really change it because I should start getting into the workforce sometime soon (T_T no sleeping until 12pm/1pm TT)

Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
PiQLiQ
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden702 Posts
January 09 2013 23:45 GMT
#135
On January 10 2013 05:47 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 05:33 PiQLiQ wrote:
Ok, i can't watch this! Says its blocked blah blah because of my country. Wow first time i ever see this message.


Use this link.
It'll take some time to load at the beginning but then it'll run smoothly.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk4NzEzNDEy.html


Ah thanks! that worked very well.
http://twitter.com/PiQLiQ
archonOOid
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1983 Posts
January 09 2013 23:46 GMT
#136
Hot damn!
I'm Quotable (IQ)
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 23:50:47
January 09 2013 23:50 GMT
#137
On January 10 2013 08:35 Enders116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 17:18 lightrise wrote:
This is freaking badass. I don't know why this isn't getting more attention. Badass trailer for sure. Very impressed.

I look at all the comments in this thread. It makes me feel better about what I do. People put me down as a caster, but for all the love that I see this event getting from you guys, it makes me feel just that much better about what I'm doing. The next game will take place on the fifteenth of January, the Finals will be on the 19th.

It starts at 4:00 A.M. U.S. Central Time Zone, which is about 11:00 A.M. CET. Cheezeheadlogic streams this event in Russian while I stream it in English. Unfortunately, the Chinese stream is not on Twitch to the best of my knowledge, but please follow both of our channels, which can be found on TL.net.

Thank you to anyone who shows up for these events.

Um, if you guys want, I could set up a restream for this. One of the biggest problems with the CN / TW / KR scene right now is the essence of time differences between EU / USA and these scenes.

Dude, I'm always there watching your stream unless theres SRT or SSL on, and I love what you do. I know it's rough, doing as much as you do and feeling like there's so little you get in return, but know that there are so many of us that really really appreciate what you do. Please, don't ever stop doing it! I'll be there on the 15th.

Also, MacSed so hot.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
January 10 2013 00:02 GMT
#138
And I thought the first one was amazing. This is a bit better. Mad props to the creators.
#freeshauni
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
January 10 2013 00:05 GMT
#139
Great hype video! I watched a bit of the first season. I will def check out season 2. BTW is that the BWC Spider???
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
tx.zyclon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States145 Posts
January 10 2013 00:07 GMT
#140
I wonder why they had to show the nipples.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3933
Jaedong 3244
Leta 1530
actioN 957
EffOrt 658
Horang2 561
Soma 413
BeSt 391
Killer 330
Mini 273
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
Stork 220
Pusan 152
Light 147
Barracks 124
Zeus 121
Snow 99
ggaemo 96
Larva 91
JYJ 63
Mong 52
ToSsGirL 42
HiyA 41
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 28
Shinee 22
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6240
Dendi772
XaKoH 396
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_69
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3495
Other Games
gofns37173
singsing1596
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo616
byalli508
Livibee191
OGKoka 107
ArmadaUGS70
DeMusliM12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV349
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream278
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV249
League of Legends
• Jankos1670
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 32m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.