• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8205 users

OSL qualifiers announced - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Zeroxk
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway1244 Posts
June 15 2012 16:49 GMT
#161
MVP won the first GSL Code S so I think it's proper he wins the first SC2 OSL
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
June 15 2012 16:51 GMT
#162
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!

That comment's not necessary. AsianEcksDragon has a right to feel that way. Your reply is just going to incite arguments about nothing. I understand where AsianEcksDragon is coming from, the top KESPA players are already focusing on one major tournament that isn't SC2 based. They have quite a workload. It's not the Kespa player's fault they were put in this situation and deserve mad respect for what they are fighting through.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
June 15 2012 16:51 GMT
#163
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.

Care to elaborate on that?
They don't even have to face the real competition and instead get their own separate qualifiers, which guarantees some spots for them (about half the spots I guess?). I think it's fair to give them a little extra bonus while they are still transitioning, but keeping them all by themselves would be stupid, you need to face real opponents if you want to improve yourselves.
I think they found a nice compromise with this.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Kryt0s
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany209 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 16:56:07
June 15 2012 16:52 GMT
#164
On June 16 2012 01:49 Zeroxk wrote:
MVP won the first GSL Code S so I think it's proper he wins the first SC2 OSL

The first one to win GSL was FruitDealer

Edit: Nvm, you DID say Code S.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 16:56:01
June 15 2012 16:55 GMT
#165
On June 16 2012 01:52 Kryt0s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:49 Zeroxk wrote:
MVP won the first GSL Code S so I think it's proper he wins the first SC2 OSL

The first one to win GSL was FruitDealer

That was the very first GSL (open season1). Zeroxk is talking about the first code S.
Get off my lawn, young punks
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 17:10:54
June 15 2012 16:56 GMT
#166
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!


I'll give it a year or two. There are already dozens of foreign tournaments and the GSL in Korea. OGN does not have a duopoly on SC2 like it had with BW. Even the GSL isn't particularly huge in Korea and oversea fans wouldn't need to stay up until 5 am to watch it when they already have IGN, MLG, and ESL. I'm just dreading the possibility of Zergbong winning an OSL playing SC2 and gets mentioned along with the likes of Nal_ra, Stork and Effort.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
Kryt0s
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany209 Posts
June 15 2012 16:56 GMT
#167
On June 16 2012 01:55 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:52 Kryt0s wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:49 Zeroxk wrote:
MVP won the first GSL Code S so I think it's proper he wins the first SC2 OSL

The first one to win GSL was FruitDealer

That was the very first GSL (open season1). Zeroxk is talking about the first code S.

In the moment you posted, I updated my post xD
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
June 15 2012 16:57 GMT
#168
On June 16 2012 01:51 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.

Care to elaborate on that?
They don't even have to face the real competition and instead get their own separate qualifiers, which guarantees some spots for them (about half the spots I guess?). I think it's fair to give them a little extra bonus while they are still transitioning, but keeping them all by themselves would be stupid, you need to face real opponents if you want to improve yourselves.
I think they found a nice compromise with this.


The thing is, this has been a premier tournament for KESPA players for over a decade. And now they have to compete in the next one under practiced against the top dogs of non Kespa SC2. Like in my post above, the top 8 players are practicing for SC:BW and SC2 right now and now there is a demand for them to compete and show good games at the qualifiers. Even if the qualifiers are seperate, they still have to practice 2 different games for the proleague while trying to fight through the OSL against player playing one game. While I"m excited for a new OSL, the timing is horrible. PL coaches are notorious for preventing players from practicing for individual leagues when team league is the primary focus in this era of PL. There is lots more to be said but that's a summary of it.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
June 15 2012 16:59 GMT
#169
On June 16 2012 01:56 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!


I'll give it a year or two. There are already dozens of foreign tournaments and the GSL in Korea. OGN does not have a duopoly on SC2 like it had with BW. Even the GSL isn't particularly huge in Korea and oversea fans wouldn't need to stay up unti 5 am to watch it when they have IGN, MLG, and ESL. I'm just dreading the possibility of Zergbong winning an OSL playing SC2 and gets mentioned along with the likes of Nal_ra, Stork and Effort.


...The likes of Effort?
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 17:06:23
June 15 2012 17:05 GMT
#170
On June 16 2012 01:51 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!

That comment's not necessary. AsianEcksDragon has a right to feel that way. Your reply is just going to incite arguments about nothing. I understand where AsianEcksDragon is coming from, the top KESPA players are already focusing on one major tournament that isn't SC2 based. They have quite a workload. It's not the Kespa player's fault they were put in this situation and deserve mad respect for what they are fighting through.

Well that's probably precisely why they have a separate qualifier, I think ogn is being considerate by not making them qualify with the current sc2 players...

E: didn't see your reply a couple posts above this.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
June 15 2012 17:06 GMT
#171
On June 16 2012 01:59 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:56 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!


I'll give it a year or two. There are already dozens of foreign tournaments and the GSL in Korea. OGN does not have a duopoly on SC2 like it had with BW. Even the GSL isn't particularly huge in Korea and oversea fans wouldn't need to stay up unti 5 am to watch it when they have IGN, MLG, and ESL. I'm just dreading the possibility of Zergbong winning an OSL playing SC2 and gets mentioned along with the likes of Nal_ra, Stork and Effort.


...The likes of Effort?


Is this a troll? Effort is really good.
VoidEnergy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom5 Posts
June 15 2012 17:10 GMT
#172
So soon? Even as an SC2 fan (I've not watched much bw) the transition has been strange. Adding SC2 to proleague while the OSL is is still fully bw and then changing OSL to only SC2 a few months later while bw is still being played in PL (unless PL changes to all SC2 or OSL doesn't start until much later this year (sep/oct)). The bw pros are really not getting enough time to properly transition before they have to play against people who have been playing for 2+ years.

It will be interesting to see who makes it through the qualifiers considering there are lots of candidates who could reasonably have a chance depending on brackets but only 8/12/16 (does anyone know) places. This might be how they will stop stomping-by-GSL-players, along possibly with the format and seeds, if that even is a problem. Also, the qualifiers are only 2 days with Bo3 single elimination (?); we will probably see some lesser known SC2 players, which also might help give KeSPA players a better chance.

With that said I hope to watch OSL when the season starts properly. The OSL format is probably one of the best formats for a ~32(40) man tournament I've seen. Seeing bw players and current SC2 players play will be interesting. I wonder if they will use single games in the Ro16 though as in SC2 Bo1 matches are considered to be a very bad idea. How well did this work in bw and how much more stable was bw than SC2?
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
June 15 2012 17:33 GMT
#173
On June 16 2012 02:06 SnowFantasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:59 GolemMadness wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:56 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!


I'll give it a year or two. There are already dozens of foreign tournaments and the GSL in Korea. OGN does not have a duopoly on SC2 like it had with BW. Even the GSL isn't particularly huge in Korea and oversea fans wouldn't need to stay up unti 5 am to watch it when they have IGN, MLG, and ESL. I'm just dreading the possibility of Zergbong winning an OSL playing SC2 and gets mentioned along with the likes of Nal_ra, Stork and Effort.


...The likes of Effort?


Is this a troll? Effort is really good.

It's more about what he has accomplished in the OSL I believe. Of all zergs he picked Effort and not the Great JD or Savior. But for newer fans Effort is the name to be known since he defeated Flash 2 years ago. But honestly, so many other legends to choose from, kinda funny he chose Effort.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 17:42:32
June 15 2012 17:39 GMT
#174
On June 16 2012 02:33 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 02:06 SnowFantasy wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:59 GolemMadness wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:56 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!


I'll give it a year or two. There are already dozens of foreign tournaments and the GSL in Korea. OGN does not have a duopoly on SC2 like it had with BW. Even the GSL isn't particularly huge in Korea and oversea fans wouldn't need to stay up unti 5 am to watch it when they have IGN, MLG, and ESL. I'm just dreading the possibility of Zergbong winning an OSL playing SC2 and gets mentioned along with the likes of Nal_ra, Stork and Effort.


...The likes of Effort?


Is this a troll? Effort is really good.

It's more about what he has accomplished in the OSL I believe. Of all zergs he picked Effort and not the Great JD or Savior. But for newer fans Effort is the name to be known since he defeated Flash 2 years ago. But honestly, so many other legends to choose from, kinda funny he chose Effort.


You'd have to win more than 1 OSL to be worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as JD or Flash. Effort would probably smash Savior as hard as Bisu did. If you're gonna point out a name that's out of place, it should be Nal_ra. Stork and Effort are definitely far better than he and Savior.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
Diizzy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States828 Posts
June 15 2012 17:40 GMT
#175
i know you guys are worried but by the time qualifiers are over and seeing how the bw pros improve so quickly at mlg. i think they will be ready for the next season of the osl. BW pro to take it !
SilverJohnny
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States885 Posts
June 15 2012 17:42 GMT
#176
On June 16 2012 01:56 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!


I'll give it a year or two. There are already dozens of foreign tournaments and the GSL in Korea. OGN does not have a duopoly on SC2 like it had with BW. Even the GSL isn't particularly huge in Korea and oversea fans wouldn't need to stay up until 5 am to watch it when they already have IGN, MLG, and ESL. I'm just dreading the possibility of Zergbong winning an OSL playing SC2 and gets mentioned along with the likes of Nal_ra, Stork and Effort.


(Slightly Off-Topic/Rant)
+ Show Spoiler +
Why? just because he was Zergbong in bw and wasn't the best, he's not allowed to make himself into one of the hands down best sc2 Zergs and wreck people? I understand what you mean, but obviously its a different game and there's no reason to arbitrarily say "oh god these scrubs are suddenly good/decent, everything must be shit and I hate it!" That's the attitude I feel like many BW exclusive people have, and while everyone is entitled to their opinions just hating because players that were formerly bad are now good is silly. Its not like Nestea winning an OSL now makes Nal_ra, Stork, or Effort any less good or their accomplishment less meaningful.


On Topic: I think its a bit sad that the OSL will just pass quickly in to sc2. I only managed to watch the last few, but I loved every second of them. I hope they can transfer all the things that made OSL awesome into SC2, and that it succeeds. Transferring to sc2 may seem bad to some, but letting such a prestigious league just fade away would be worse imo.
also i think you should be able to combine like 5 archons to make a really really shitty oliver stone film - Keanu_Reaver, bw balance genius
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
June 15 2012 17:49 GMT
#177
On June 16 2012 02:39 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 02:33 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 16 2012 02:06 SnowFantasy wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:59 GolemMadness wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:56 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!


I'll give it a year or two. There are already dozens of foreign tournaments and the GSL in Korea. OGN does not have a duopoly on SC2 like it had with BW. Even the GSL isn't particularly huge in Korea and oversea fans wouldn't need to stay up unti 5 am to watch it when they have IGN, MLG, and ESL. I'm just dreading the possibility of Zergbong winning an OSL playing SC2 and gets mentioned along with the likes of Nal_ra, Stork and Effort.


...The likes of Effort?


Is this a troll? Effort is really good.

It's more about what he has accomplished in the OSL I believe. Of all zergs he picked Effort and not the Great JD or Savior. But for newer fans Effort is the name to be known since he defeated Flash 2 years ago. But honestly, so many other legends to choose from, kinda funny he chose Effort.


You'd have to win more than 1 OSL to be worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as JD or Flash. Effort would probably smash Savior as hard as Bisu did. If you're gonna point out a name that's out of place, it should be Nal_ra. Stork and Effort are definitely far better than he and Savior.


The heck? Savior was a far more dominant player then effort will ever be. And as for Stork even if his vZ is historically his weakest match up you can definitely compare him to savior.

[image loading]

I had your back until this post. Now you're just frustrating.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Synche
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1345 Posts
June 15 2012 17:49 GMT
#178
On June 16 2012 01:51 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2012 01:44 SimDawg wrote:
On June 16 2012 01:42 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This is so unfair to the original kespa players. I'm done with OGN.


5 million more people like yourself and this league is done for!

That comment's not necessary. AsianEcksDragon has a right to feel that way. Your reply is just going to incite arguments about nothing. I understand where AsianEcksDragon is coming from, the top KESPA players are already focusing on one major tournament that isn't SC2 based. They have quite a workload. It's not the Kespa player's fault they were put in this situation and deserve mad respect for what they are fighting through.


My post was bad, I will agree. The original was just as poor. A complete vomiting of feelings in one line with no feelings, context or much value.

So while I probably should have restrained myself, I don't think I was out of line to mock the ridiculousness of opinions like that.

In fact, whoever that was has probably "lost all respect" at some point for Wheat, Incontrol, and some various members of of the community. People (like yourself) who think these useless one liners are worth defending certainly don't do much to bring up the tone of these forums.

I'll try and be more constructive in my criticism in the future, but if I slip once or twice again into mockery, please don't hold it against me.
AsianEcksDragon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1036 Posts
June 15 2012 17:51 GMT
#179
I'm not against OGN's switch to SC2. They are a TV network and BW is not gonna generate any revenue for them anymore so it's the natural thing to do. But in order to perserve BW's legacy, OGN should call their new league something else and give it a separate history. Maybe call it OS2L and not continue where the current OSL leaves off.
神は乗り越えられる試練しか与えない
jabberwockzerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States294 Posts
June 15 2012 17:56 GMT
#180
The elephant is slain next season...
I put the money in the jacket, and the jacket on the kangaroo, and now he's hopping away!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 564
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox596
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
Other Games
summit1g9555
Day[9].tv677
shahzam607
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0228
PiGStarcraft224
ArmadaUGS62
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv677
• Scarra571
• Shiphtur187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 37m
OSC
21h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.