• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10481 users

ONEKyhol little rep pack = }

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 16:31:48
April 15 2011 06:58 GMT
#1
I'm number 6 on the ladder and that means I'm the best in the world.

I've been doing some funky play lately that has been working, such as a well performed nuke rush. You can actually nuke rush Terrans and Zergs if you do it correct. Try it out yourselves! (It works in 2v2 as well, wowow)
Aside from the scatter nuke rush there are some great games, and some incredibly close games.

Please keep out of contact of small children. Nukes tend to be bright, and it may damage their little eyes.

13 replays

+ Show Spoiler +
[url blocked]


Merry April fellow TLers.

New DL link:
[url blocked]
Wishing you well.
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
April 15 2011 07:04 GMT
#2
I once played with GiTM. Kyhol fighting.
jahre
Profile Joined November 2008
United States95 Posts
April 15 2011 07:12 GMT
#3
OKAY KYHOL U BEAST I WATCH YOU.
"I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best." -Walt Whitman
iG.Stealth
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
April 15 2011 07:19 GMT
#4
Wow, So Sexy..
This is so sexy, i put on candles, slow music and turned off all the lights.

Well Done!
VileStealth - vilegaming.com
Eeeegor
Profile Joined April 2005
Australia809 Posts
April 15 2011 07:21 GMT
#5
Always enjoy your rep packs - cheers for this
Day9 Made Me Do It
PrOmiseCAST
Profile Joined August 2010
United States305 Posts
April 15 2011 08:17 GMT
#6
yea boy! nice replay pack Kyhol
Professional StarCraft 2 Commentator | twitch.tv/PrOmiseCAST / @PrOmiseCAST on Twitter.
StateSC2
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)621 Posts
April 15 2011 12:39 GMT
#7
I laughed, I cried, I lost fifteen pounds! ONEKyhol's little replay pack is one for the ages!

Now something we hope you'll all enjoy.
+ Show Spoiler +
Fireblast!: "This guy is pointless and wonderful"
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
April 15 2011 12:42 GMT
#8
nice^^ I've met you on ladder 3 times and lost all three matches, you're pretty good man
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
April 15 2011 12:47 GMT
#9
Kyhol for president
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
Thorn Raven
Profile Joined November 2010
United States126 Posts
April 15 2011 14:23 GMT
#10
Wow, I am now officially your fan. I have no choice. You own my soul!

THAT was one of the best laughs I've had.
castled
Profile Joined March 2011
United States322 Posts
April 15 2011 15:25 GMT
#11
Your nuke rush is so baller! I just tried it in a cg and owned some platinum terran. It's so fun to rely on nothing more than snipes, nukes, and hellions.

Scared to try it against my league though o_O you really need excellent micro to pull it off against people of the same skill level I think.

Can you pull this strat to consistently win games?
ThE_OsToJiY
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada1167 Posts
April 15 2011 15:32 GMT
#12
kyhol probably the best terran ever. 10/10
@ostojiy
WinterTV
Profile Joined February 2011
United States297 Posts
April 15 2011 15:32 GMT
#13
You sure are pretty handsome Kyhol! Keep it up!

Everyone must see this pack. Asap. Do it... Do it nao!
@wintersc2
Eleaven
Profile Joined September 2010
772 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 15:33:10
April 15 2011 15:32 GMT
#14
Fuck yeah :D:D


edit: oh noes!

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 15 2011 15:34 GMT
#15
kyle have my babies
GoStyle
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom95 Posts
April 15 2011 15:37 GMT
#16
File is down
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 16:35:53
April 15 2011 16:35 GMT
#17
I uploaded the file again, let me know if there are any problems with this one.

On April 16 2011 00:25 castled wrote:
Your nuke rush is so baller! I just tried it in a cg and owned some platinum terran. It's so fun to rely on nothing more than snipes, nukes, and hellions.

Scared to try it against my league though o_O you really need excellent micro to pull it off against people of the same skill level I think.

Can you pull this strat to consistently win games?


I uploaded the file again, let me know if there are any problems with this one.

I've actually beat a nice few people with the strategy. Of course, like all games, it's situational. Depending on what happens in the game I adapt, but the general build is the same.

I hope everyone enjoys this! I think nuke rushes are incredibly bad ass.
I'm gonna go lay down with some sunglasses on.

I've been collecting so many souls. Mughahaahghahaha
Wishing you well.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
April 15 2011 17:26 GMT
#18
Kyhol please let me have your babies, sick replay pack I love kyhol <3 :D
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
April 15 2011 20:05 GMT
#19
This is awesome xD
Kyhol is very good player
Tenryu
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States565 Posts
April 15 2011 20:13 GMT
#20
Nice bro, pro user
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Understar
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 491
Hyuk 309
910 205
Dewaltoss 68
Killer 48
NotJumperer 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 23
Shinee 22
yabsab 19
[ Show more ]
Mind 16
Noble 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe127
League of Legends
JimRising 473
Counter-Strike
olofmeister862
ceh9538
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1851
Khaldor409
Other Games
singsing950
Sick255
Mew2King152
XBOCT103
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream300
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Jankos967
• Stunt569
Other Games
• WagamamaTV38
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 32m
Stellar Fest
4h 32m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.