• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8278 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2296

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 5162 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 22:20:34
June 26 2014 22:20 GMT
#45901
+ Show Spoiler [Reddit gets it] +
[image loading]


edit: 4
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 26 2014 22:27 GMT
#45902
On June 27 2014 07:18 Gahlo wrote:
I wouldn't settle for half or a quarter pizza, so why would I settle for 2% or 1% milk? Whole milk tastes better and I swear lasts longer before the refrigerator taste sets in.

That analogy is so wrong it make my head hurt.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 26 2014 22:32 GMT
#45903
On June 27 2014 07:27 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 07:18 Gahlo wrote:
I wouldn't settle for half or a quarter pizza, so why would I settle for 2% or 1% milk? Whole milk tastes better and I swear lasts longer before the refrigerator taste sets in.

That analogy is so wrong it make my head hurt.

Not really. Cheese comes from milk fat/protien. 2% milk has half the fat of whole milk because cow milk is 4% fat. A "2% pizza" would be half normal half tomato pie and everybody knows that tomato pie doesn't deserve to be called pizza.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 22:41:13
June 26 2014 22:40 GMT
#45904
On June 27 2014 07:32 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 07:27 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 27 2014 07:18 Gahlo wrote:
I wouldn't settle for half or a quarter pizza, so why would I settle for 2% or 1% milk? Whole milk tastes better and I swear lasts longer before the refrigerator taste sets in.

That analogy is so wrong it make my head hurt.

Not really. Cheese comes from milk fat/protien. 2% milk has half the fat of whole milk because cow milk is 4% fat. A "2% pizza" would be half normal half tomato pie and everybody knows that tomato pie doesn't deserve to be called pizza.

Oh...okay
chicago might be mad.
spoiled for big image.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 26 2014 22:41 GMT
#45905
On June 27 2014 07:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Reddit gets it] +
[image loading]


edit: 4

almost as sad as the 2-2 usa loss to portugal.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 26 2014 22:46 GMT
#45906
On June 27 2014 07:40 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 07:32 Gahlo wrote:
On June 27 2014 07:27 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 27 2014 07:18 Gahlo wrote:
I wouldn't settle for half or a quarter pizza, so why would I settle for 2% or 1% milk? Whole milk tastes better and I swear lasts longer before the refrigerator taste sets in.

That analogy is so wrong it make my head hurt.

Not really. Cheese comes from milk fat/protien. 2% milk has half the fat of whole milk because cow milk is 4% fat. A "2% pizza" would be half normal half tomato pie and everybody knows that tomato pie doesn't deserve to be called pizza.

Oh...okay
chicago might be mad.
spoiled for big image.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I like deep dish pizza, but not like that. Sauce on top is a no go.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 26 2014 22:58 GMT
#45907
On June 27 2014 07:40 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 07:32 Gahlo wrote:
On June 27 2014 07:27 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 27 2014 07:18 Gahlo wrote:
I wouldn't settle for half or a quarter pizza, so why would I settle for 2% or 1% milk? Whole milk tastes better and I swear lasts longer before the refrigerator taste sets in.

That analogy is so wrong it make my head hurt.

Not really. Cheese comes from milk fat/protien. 2% milk has half the fat of whole milk because cow milk is 4% fat. A "2% pizza" would be half normal half tomato pie and everybody knows that tomato pie doesn't deserve to be called pizza.

Oh...okay
chicago might be mad.
spoiled for big image.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Is... is that supposed to be a pizza?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 26 2014 23:01 GMT
#45908
On June 27 2014 05:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Any story or talking I'd have to do would take up a large amount of space.
Essentially my career path is now going to take longer than originally planned which Fucks up a lot of things for us both job wise and location wise. Still have to figure all that out and I don't even know where to begin.

Health wise I'm finally beginning to recover but even though I'm essentially 'cured' of my disease right now the damage done is extensive. All this talk about getting in shape and losing weight and I need to do the opposite essentially. I'm horribly and dangerously thin right now, especially considering I was underweight to begin with. Standing and walking is exhausting.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now; all I want is some semblance of normalcy back but even when that comes (likely over a month from now) that normal is going to be very very different from what normal used to be.


I will say I read every single page of OT and you guys are awesome.


Some semblance of normalcy? We can totally give you that.

Wave, you're skinny, you gotta start eating. Mordek and I will get you on the Alaric You Need To Eat Something diet plan

We're supposed to cheer Wave up, why the fuck do you compare him with me?

(Mafia night tonight. Played 4 games, the only one I didn't die in the first day/night cycle was because the GM used a variant where there's no scum and he just kills someone himself each night till we all die or someone asks "There's no scum right?" (in the French version, Thiercelieux, which is about werewolves, it's "It's the black death/plague, right?")). Someone asked because we wiped half the town in a single turn with domino effect and no scum was flipped.
I was killed on the first lynch on my very first game of mafia. A friend from then who I met randomly at the bar tonight witnessed me dying over and over first day. He was really impressed by my consistency. I laughed my ass off. :') )
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 26 2014 23:07 GMT
#45909
On June 27 2014 08:01 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 05:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On June 27 2014 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Any story or talking I'd have to do would take up a large amount of space.
Essentially my career path is now going to take longer than originally planned which Fucks up a lot of things for us both job wise and location wise. Still have to figure all that out and I don't even know where to begin.

Health wise I'm finally beginning to recover but even though I'm essentially 'cured' of my disease right now the damage done is extensive. All this talk about getting in shape and losing weight and I need to do the opposite essentially. I'm horribly and dangerously thin right now, especially considering I was underweight to begin with. Standing and walking is exhausting.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now; all I want is some semblance of normalcy back but even when that comes (likely over a month from now) that normal is going to be very very different from what normal used to be.


I will say I read every single page of OT and you guys are awesome.


Some semblance of normalcy? We can totally give you that.

Wave, you're skinny, you gotta start eating. Mordek and I will get you on the Alaric You Need To Eat Something diet plan

We're supposed to cheer Wave up, why the fuck do you compare him with me?

Hey man I think you should feel honoured that they decided to compare you with Wave in order to cheer him up. You should see that as a compliment!

Besides you have good taste in music in my opinion so you have that going for you!
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
June 26 2014 23:18 GMT
#45910
Is attack on Titan good? Saw it on Netflix, thought I saw it on here too.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 26 2014 23:19 GMT
#45911
On June 27 2014 08:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Is attack on Titan good? Saw it on Netflix, thought I saw it on here too.


The only request is that if you do watch, you have to KEEP watching. Atleast through the whole season.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
June 26 2014 23:21 GMT
#45912
On June 27 2014 08:19 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 08:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Is attack on Titan good? Saw it on Netflix, thought I saw it on here too.


The only request is that if you do watch, you have to KEEP watching. Atleast through the whole season.



I'll def finish it. Just started number one.

Anyone want to duo with me, I'm in promos
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 26 2014 23:23 GMT
#45913
On June 27 2014 08:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Is attack on Titan good? Saw it on Netflix, thought I saw it on here too.

Yes, do it. No, it won't make sense in the beginning. No, it isn't supposed to. No, it won't all make sense when the season is over.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 26 2014 23:23 GMT
#45914
On June 27 2014 08:19 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 08:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Is attack on Titan good? Saw it on Netflix, thought I saw it on here too.


The only request is that if you do watch, you have to KEEP watching. Atleast through the whole season.

Hmm I should go back and watch this now that the season is over. I was reading ahead in the manga for a while but I got bored and forgot to go back to the anime.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 26 2014 23:26 GMT
#45915
I tried reading post season 1. Man, that manga is so dry.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 23:27:31
June 26 2014 23:26 GMT
#45916
Then you switch to the manga because it may be ugly in comparison to other stuff but fuck that, it's good (and I like the style because I think it fits well).
Edit: what do you mean by dry?

Also already got my quota of compliments for today. I showed the games bar to a girl last week, tonight the bartender asked me
"Was that girl you brought last time your sister?
- Uh... what? No I don't have sisters.
- She came last friday with a friend of hers.
- Na she's someone I met online, who'd heard of here and liked the concept but didn't dare to go so I showed her. What makes you think she was my sister?
- You kinda looked alike.
- Not sure how I should take it...
- I guess well, she's beautiful."

x')

(I like the staff at that bar, owner is a super chill dude, bartender playful and frank, told me the owner already knows he doesn't approve of the music used, and that if there was another games bar in Rennes he'd go there to not spend his time at the same place he works at. Always nice to chat with them.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 26 2014 23:29 GMT
#45917
Attack on Titan started good then went full shonen and I'm just like "feth it" and stopped watching. Eventually I'll finish it.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 23:30:59
June 26 2014 23:29 GMT
#45918
I got immensely bored reading the manga. The anime has great animation and score, so it took a lot out of the experience for me.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 26 2014 23:33 GMT
#45919
If I had the physical manga I could probably do it, but there's just something about reading comics online that I just don't like.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 26 2014 23:33 GMT
#45920
Oh. I like the "rash" style. Kinda how it often is in HxH, I think it fits the "scrappy" atmosphere and situations characters encounter pretty well.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 500
JuggernautJason26
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 89
Zeus 68
Trap 43
910 33
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
Counter-Strike
edward216
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4757
Liquid`Hasu2036
Other Games
summit1g6029
shahzam444
byalli418
C9.Mang0180
KnowMe137
UpATreeSC89
Chillindude30
Trikslyr22
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 55m
Stellar Fest
15h 55m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.