• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10740 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2278

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 5162 Next
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 26 2014 00:07 GMT
#45541
On June 26 2014 08:30 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Sufficiency apparently has a thing for big-boned farmgirls.

I think Idoun from FE6 was always my Fire emblem would totes mcgoats bone character.

+ Show Spoiler +
even if she was a dragon
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 00:15:08
June 26 2014 00:14 GMT
#45542
Ha. Speaking of which, anyone interested in seeing FE8 Eirika/Ephraim hard mode?

Or maybe Yggdra Union?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 00:28:37
June 26 2014 00:26 GMT
#45543
On June 26 2014 08:30 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Sufficiency apparently has a thing for big-boned farmgirls.


I am only hot for her:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


EDIT: found this on the internet
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 26 2014 00:31 GMT
#45544
you mean you are hot for...HIM right sufficiency? heh heh heh
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 26 2014 00:32 GMT
#45545
On June 26 2014 09:31 PrinceXizor wrote:
you mean you are hot for...HIM right sufficiency? heh heh heh


Ilyna is a guy? I don't think so? She has boobs and she wears a mini skirt.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 26 2014 00:33 GMT
#45546
On June 26 2014 09:32 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 09:31 PrinceXizor wrote:
you mean you are hot for...HIM right sufficiency? heh heh heh


Ilyna is a guy? I don't think so? She has boobs and she wears a mini skirt.

reminds you of poison doesn't it.

but no i've never played a fire emblem game i just was teasing.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 26 2014 01:28 GMT
#45547
15 year old family dog died today,

Broke a finger punching during Kickboxing (I was a dumbass), on top of all the "raspberries" on my knuckles due to poor form and no Handwraps.

I'm Sore, Mad, and Sad.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 26 2014 01:31 GMT
#45548
On June 26 2014 10:28 Cixah wrote:
15 year old family dog died today,

Broke a finger punching during Kickboxing (I was a dumbass), on top of all the "raspberries" on my knuckles due to poor form and no Handwraps.

I'm Sore, Mad, and Sad.

I'll pour some out. If anything deserves to live forever, it's dogs.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 01:32:00
June 26 2014 01:31 GMT
#45549
On June 26 2014 10:28 Cixah wrote:
15 year old family dog died today,

Broke a finger punching during Kickboxing (I was a dumbass), on top of all the "raspberries" on my knuckles due to poor form and no Handwraps.

I'm Sore, Mad, and Sad.


cheers mate
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 26 2014 01:37 GMT
#45550
On June 26 2014 10:28 Cixah wrote:
15 year old family dog died today,

Broke a finger punching during Kickboxing (I was a dumbass), on top of all the "raspberries" on my knuckles due to poor form and no Handwraps.

I'm Sore, Mad, and Sad.

punching without handwraps >.>
even i can tell you that's a bad idea.
liftlift > tsm
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 02:00:44
June 26 2014 01:59 GMT
#45551
On June 26 2014 07:50 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 07:48 Alaric wrote:
On June 26 2014 06:00 mordek wrote:
Alaric just lift weights seriously. You can lose fat lifting weights no problem. And keep eating

All I have to live here is between 5 and 11 kg on a bar so small I can only take it in one arm. I already do that but I doubt it's the kind of weight-lifting you're thinking about (and 3x 15 per arm with 5kg is already tiring at the end, I'm weaaaak). It's summer time now but I plan on looking at gyms formulas once they start their new year (around september).

count your calories for a week. figure out how much your intake is and you should be able to find easy things to cut. even cutting a little and maintaining a sedentary lifestyle can make you lose weight, though obviously working out expedites things as well as makes you healthier overall.

The problem with this advice is that Alaric is underweight and skinny-fat. Although I would recommend counting calories and increasing your intake.

Sorry Cixah. Hope he lived a good 15 years.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 26 2014 02:05 GMT
#45552
sorry to hear that cixah, cheers dude
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 26 2014 02:24 GMT
#45553
On June 26 2014 10:37 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 10:28 Cixah wrote:
15 year old family dog died today,

Broke a finger punching during Kickboxing (I was a dumbass), on top of all the "raspberries" on my knuckles due to poor form and no Handwraps.

I'm Sore, Mad, and Sad.

punching without handwraps >.>
even i can tell you that's a bad idea.


Yea I learned that the hard way. It's not a break a splint for a few weeks. Luckily for me it means that I get to work on Kicks for the next two weeks X_X.

I have them now, so when everything's good to go I'll be fine. I suppose tonight will be fine as I have to work, so atleast I can put my mind at ease for a few. I also get to watch tomorrow's game from home so I'll be excited.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 26 2014 02:26 GMT
#45554
On June 26 2014 11:24 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 10:37 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 26 2014 10:28 Cixah wrote:
15 year old family dog died today,

Broke a finger punching during Kickboxing (I was a dumbass), on top of all the "raspberries" on my knuckles due to poor form and no Handwraps.

I'm Sore, Mad, and Sad.

punching without handwraps >.>
even i can tell you that's a bad idea.


Yea I learned that the hard way. It's not a break a splint for a few weeks. Luckily for me it means that I get to work on Kicks for the next two weeks X_X.

I have them now, so when everything's good to go I'll be fine. I suppose tonight will be fine as I have to work, so atleast I can put my mind at ease for a few. I also get to watch tomorrow's game from home so I'll be excited.

I figured they would teach you that punching without gear is a bad idea, especially if you're new to it. (and this is why you should always palm strike in a selfdefense situation).
liftlift > tsm
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 26 2014 02:40 GMT
#45555
Nah, you strike with knuckles and wipe your blood away with an American flag that you should keep draped over your shoulders at all times in case anyone doubts your patriotism. That's how I envision Texans living their lives, anyhow.
Hey! How you doin'?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 02:43:08
June 26 2014 02:42 GMT
#45556
On June 26 2014 11:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
Nah, you strike with knuckles and wipe your blood away with an American flag that you should keep draped over your shoulders at all times in case anyone doubts your patriotism. That's how I envision Texans living their lives, anyhow.

Followed by chicken-friend steak larger than the actual plate it's served on.

Also it's probably wiped away with a confederate flag tbh
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 26 2014 02:54 GMT
#45557
Greetings from my new computer!
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 26 2014 02:54 GMT
#45558
On June 26 2014 11:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Greetings from my new computer!

onlywonderboy greets you.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 26 2014 02:55 GMT
#45559
On June 26 2014 11:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
Nah, you strike with knuckles and wipe your blood away with an American flag that you should keep draped over your shoulders at all times in case anyone doubts your patriotism. That's how I envision Texans living their lives, anyhow.

but how does that explain the excellent mexican food in texas?

On June 26 2014 11:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Greetings from my new computer!

poor owb
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 26 2014 02:57 GMT
#45560
On June 26 2014 11:55 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 11:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
Nah, you strike with knuckles and wipe your blood away with an American flag that you should keep draped over your shoulders at all times in case anyone doubts your patriotism. That's how I envision Texans living their lives, anyhow.

but how does that explain the excellent mexican food in texas?

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 11:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Greetings from my new computer!

poor owb

american mexican food is all tex mex. we call it queso as a favor to the mexicans, its really made with mostly processed american cheese product.
Prev 1 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings36
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11014
Artosis 839
White-Ra 131
Dota 2
monkeys_forever771
League of Legends
Doublelift6441
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m17690
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox859
AZ_Axe163
Other Games
summit1g9001
KnowMe244
Maynarde187
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV178
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.