• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2275

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 5162 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 25 2014 19:40 GMT
#45481
On June 26 2014 04:31 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 04:11 Gahlo wrote:
On June 26 2014 03:52 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 26 2014 03:37 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm sitting here wondering why im on this huge winning streak at the moment in league.... Then I realized that I haven't been playing with Jeff...

Ya its way easier to not be a feeder when youre not playing at a much higher elo

+ Show Spoiler +
WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL AND YOU JUST RIPPED IT APART

This is why I never duo anymore.


wanna duo? ketara wont duo with me anymore. I think he's salty about the 2 day ban i got for him :D

Ket is the saltiest. He once afked because I was jungling and came into his lane and and started dancing, said I wasn't being serious enough. He also ragequit when I was fucking around while supporting him as Leona.
It's your boy Guzma!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 25 2014 19:41 GMT
#45482
On June 26 2014 04:40 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 04:31 Shelke14 wrote:
On June 26 2014 04:11 Gahlo wrote:
On June 26 2014 03:52 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 26 2014 03:37 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm sitting here wondering why im on this huge winning streak at the moment in league.... Then I realized that I haven't been playing with Jeff...

Ya its way easier to not be a feeder when youre not playing at a much higher elo

+ Show Spoiler +
WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL AND YOU JUST RIPPED IT APART

This is why I never duo anymore.


wanna duo? ketara wont duo with me anymore. I think he's salty about the 2 day ban i got for him :D

Ket is the saltiest. He once afked because I was jungling and came into his lane and and started dancing, said I wasn't being serious enough. He also ragequit when I was fucking around while supporting him as Leona.

He would also shutdown during inhouses if he took any criticisms.
liftlift > tsm
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 25 2014 19:41 GMT
#45483
On June 26 2014 04:31 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 04:11 Gahlo wrote:
On June 26 2014 03:52 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 26 2014 03:37 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm sitting here wondering why im on this huge winning streak at the moment in league.... Then I realized that I haven't been playing with Jeff...

Ya its way easier to not be a feeder when youre not playing at a much higher elo

+ Show Spoiler +
WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL AND YOU JUST RIPPED IT APART

This is why I never duo anymore.


wanna duo? ketara wont duo with me anymore. I think he's salty about the 2 day ban i got for him :D

Shelke pls he was gonna be banned for that one whether you reported him or not lololo
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 25 2014 19:43 GMT
#45484
lololol all this ketara hate
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 25 2014 19:44 GMT
#45485
On June 26 2014 04:39 Nos- wrote:
I googled how to use a hash and all I got was 420blazeit, thanks google

I was looking for silicone adhesives and the sponsored links were all for "adhesive silicone pushup cleavage wonder bra xXxtitsmlg360boobsXx"


I also ran a search for silicone solvents and one of the results was a yahoo answers that straight copied something I had written on a forum a few years ago.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 25 2014 19:44 GMT
#45486
Is this like Beetlejuice? I think we've said his name 3 times now.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 25 2014 19:46 GMT
#45487
On June 26 2014 04:43 Nos- wrote:
lololol all this ketara hate

it's not hate if it's true..
liftlift > tsm
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-25 19:53:54
June 25 2014 19:48 GMT
#45488
On June 26 2014 04:44 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 04:39 Nos- wrote:
I googled how to use a hash and all I got was 420blazeit, thanks google

I was looking for silicone adhesives and the sponsored links were all for "adhesive silicone pushup cleavage wonder bra xXxtitsmlg360boobsXx"


I also ran a search for silicone solvents and one of the results was a yahoo answers that straight copied something I had written on a forum a few years ago.

I was so focused on figuring out how to code the thing I didn't even realize how that search could have been misinterpreted by google, although I guess it's kind of surprising I've gotten this far without knowing how to code a simple hash. What do you need silicone adhesives for though.

All I remember of Kerata was that one time I supported him in an inhouse and he started relic shield + pots on varus and berated me for taking his cs a few times
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-25 20:08:18
June 25 2014 19:53 GMT
#45489
Games List:

The standards:
League of Legends
Dota 2
Team Fortress 2

The stuff people say they want to play:
Smite
Sc2 arcade
Warcraft 3 not gunna happen. It never happens but here it is.

Things to try? Someone give me more things to add here.
Fistful of FragsThe Steam Page
The Ship The Ship, The Game, The Steam Page
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 25 2014 19:53 GMT
#45490
He hasn't posted since they banned him, I don't think he believed they'd actually do it.
It's your boy Guzma!
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 25 2014 19:54 GMT
#45491
I want to bond GE Silicone I to extruded polyethylene foam.

It seems like my best bet is to prime both surfaces with methylene chloride and then use some sort of acrylic based adhesive.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 25 2014 19:55 GMT
#45492
On June 26 2014 04:53 Parnage wrote:
Games List:

The standards:
League of Legends
Dota 2
Team Fortress 2

The stuff people say they want to play:
Smite
Sc2 arcade
Warcraft 3 not gunna happen. It never happens but here it is.

Things to try? Someone give me more things to add here.
Fistful of FragsThe Steam Page

O don't forget that other list

Scip's failed shitty ideas:
Pictionary
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 25 2014 19:55 GMT
#45493
On June 26 2014 04:54 xes wrote:
I want to bond GE Silicone I to extruded polyethylene foam.

It seems like my best bet is to prime both surfaces with methylene chloride and then use some sort of acrylic based adhesive.

whatcha doin?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 25 2014 19:57 GMT
#45494
Let us not speak of Pictionary. That and cards against humanity where such large failures they are just not worth mentioning. Ever.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 25 2014 19:57 GMT
#45495
On June 26 2014 04:55 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 04:54 xes wrote:
I want to bond GE Silicone I to extruded polyethylene foam.

It seems like my best bet is to prime both surfaces with methylene chloride and then use some sort of acrylic based adhesive.

whatcha doin?

Xes is a professional BDSM equipment supplier.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 25 2014 19:59 GMT
#45496
On June 26 2014 04:53 Parnage wrote:
Games List:

The standards:
League of Legends
Dota 2
Team Fortress 2

The stuff people say they want to play:
Smite
Sc2 arcade
Warcraft 3 not gunna happen. It never happens but here it is.

Things to try? Someone give me more things to add here.
Fistful of FragsThe Steam Page


I WANT TO PLAY THE SHIP

also, I was totally on board with pictionary, there just wasn't a good platform for us to use lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 25 2014 20:03 GMT
#45497
You want to play the ship...

This game? Guns of Icarus
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 25 2014 20:04 GMT
#45498
On June 26 2014 05:03 Parnage wrote:
You want to play the ship...

This game? Guns of Icarus


This game. The Ship
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 25 2014 20:04 GMT
#45499
On June 26 2014 04:57 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 04:55 ComaDose wrote:
On June 26 2014 04:54 xes wrote:
I want to bond GE Silicone I to extruded polyethylene foam.

It seems like my best bet is to prime both surfaces with methylene chloride and then use some sort of acrylic based adhesive.

whatcha doin?

Xes is a professional BDSM equipment supplier.

I'm in the aftermarket foam projectile (Nerf) business but I should use these skills to find a day job at Bad Dragon.
On June 26 2014 04:59 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 04:53 Parnage wrote:
Games List:

The standards:
League of Legends
Dota 2
Team Fortress 2

The stuff people say they want to play:
Smite
Sc2 arcade
Warcraft 3 not gunna happen. It never happens but here it is.

Things to try? Someone give me more things to add here.
Fistful of FragsThe Steam Page


I WANT TO PLAY THE SHIP

also, I was totally on board with pictionary, there just wasn't a good platform for us to use lol

http://store.steampowered.com/app/2400/

I picked up one set of 5 activation keys for $1 during a flash sale but right now you can still get 5 activation keys for $5.

Not sure how many players per session this supports but I doubt we'll need more than 10 keys total.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 25 2014 20:09 GMT
#45500
On June 26 2014 04:53 Requizen wrote:
He hasn't posted since they banned him, I don't think he believed they'd actually do it.

Are you guys talking about he ban where he was martyring or something? Because the two most recent bans of Ketara that I remember are when Shelke reported him and he was martyring in that post, and the other time when he said something unpleasant about Wave's kid.

I wonder how Wave's doing. Hope he's doing alright.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Prev 1 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 262
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10719
Dota 2
monkeys_forever959
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 669
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8594
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick392
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo286
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.