On January 21 2017 15:00 EatingBomber wrote:
You don't even know the players you are a fan of xD
You don't even know the players you are a fan of xD
Yeah because nobody ever gets things wrong. xD
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 21 2017 15:00 EatingBomber wrote: You don't even know the players you are a fan of xD Yeah because nobody ever gets things wrong. xD | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
TheLordofAwesome
Korea (South)2656 Posts
| ||
|
EatingBomber
1017 Posts
On January 21 2017 15:01 TheLordofAwesome wrote: I don't get why Solar gg'ed. He had at least 3 ultras and chitinous on the way. He had lost all his Mutalisks, his 2 freshest mining bases were dead or were about to die, and Ultralisks themselves backed with minimal LB support, with the Chitinous nerf, against 3-3 bio that's up 40 supply, aren't actually that good | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 21 2017 15:01 TheLordofAwesome wrote: I don't get why Solar gg'ed. He had at least 3 ultras and chitinous on the way. I think after that big fight he had next to nothing left apart from mutas. By time the Ultras got out he would probably have lost his 4th and 5th bases. | ||
|
Vedeynevin
United States431 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
starkiller123
United States4030 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Snute
Norway839 Posts
no wonder it's so tempting to make ling bling muta on 2/2 instead, a lot of the time. zerg basically has to lock up 1500/1500 in resources and wait more than 4 minutes before the actual advantages kick in <_> + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 21 2017 15:06 Inflicted wrote: its skytoss time Skytoss invading TvZ. OP. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
EatingBomber
1017 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 21 2017 15:08 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I may be showing that I'm out of the loop, but what's that upgrade? Speed upgrade for banshees? | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
EatingBomber
1017 Posts
On January 21 2017 15:08 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I may be showing that I'm out of the loop, but what's that upgrade? Hyperspeed Rotors - increases Banshee speed to (nearly) match Mutalisks I think | ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|