On January 08 2017 07:29 Elentos wrote:
First we go to Mexico and then we use French Guiana as the secret backdoor to Paris.
First we go to Mexico and then we use French Guiana as the secret backdoor to Paris.
As long as you leave Suriname alone
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:29 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:27 Faefae wrote: For once germany will not go to Paris through Belgium but through Mexico First we go to Mexico and then we use French Guiana as the secret backdoor to Paris. As long as you leave Suriname alone | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:26 Penev wrote: This LR is ded except for us King Alright I will confess I wasn't here because I was playing ladder | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:31 Elentos wrote: Alright I will confess I wasn't here because I was playing ladder wow no passion | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:29 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:27 Faefae wrote: For once germany will not go to Paris through Belgium but through Mexico First we go to Mexico and then we use French Guiana as the secret backdoor to Paris. French Guiana isn't even close to Mexico. Why not go to Canada and use St Pierre and Miquelon. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL Well it's not calledn French Guiana for nothing lel | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:35 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL Well it's not calledn French Guiana for nothing lel Doesn't necessarily mean it's still owned by France. We have British Columbia in Canada but that isn't owned by Britain anymore | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:35 Aeromi wrote: On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL Well it's not calledn French Guiana for nothing lel Doesn't necessarily mean it's still owned by France. We have British Columbia in Canada but that isn't owned by Britain anymore yeah sure | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL 1 more.. :o | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:34 Heartland wrote: is there no ssl certificate on tl? Why would there be? | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:32 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:29 Elentos wrote: On January 08 2017 07:27 Faefae wrote: For once germany will not go to Paris through Belgium but through Mexico First we go to Mexico and then we use French Guiana as the secret backdoor to Paris. French Guiana isn't even close to Mexico. Why not go to Canada and use St Pierre and Miquelon. Because Team Canada took the only way of transport. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:39 Penev wrote: Showtime too solid I fear Believe in liberators. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:32 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:29 Elentos wrote: On January 08 2017 07:27 Faefae wrote: For once germany will not go to Paris through Belgium but through Mexico First we go to Mexico and then we use French Guiana as the secret backdoor to Paris. French Guiana isn't even close to Mexico. Why not go to Canada and use St Pierre and Miquelon. Guadeloupe is closer. And warmer. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:37 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL 1 more.. :o Scary I dedicate this 20kth post to Pandemona and Lorning who probably made 80+% of the threads I posted in This match is very close but looks like Major has finally done it | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:43 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:37 Penev wrote: On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL 1 more.. :o Scary I dedicate this 20kth post to Pandemona and Lorning who probably made 80+% of the threads I posted in This match is very close but looks like Major has finally done it gratz I'll be next :p | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:43 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:37 Penev wrote: On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL 1 more.. :o Scary I dedicate this 20kth post to Pandemona and Lorning who probably made 80+% of the threads I posted in This match is very close but looks like Major has finally done it ^ ^ Here's to another 20k | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On January 08 2017 07:43 Penev wrote: YES Show nested quote + On January 08 2017 07:43 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On January 08 2017 07:37 Penev wrote: On January 08 2017 07:33 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wow French Guiana is still french territory TIL 1 more.. :o Scary I dedicate this 20kth post to Pandemona and Lorning who probably made 80+% of the threads I posted in This match is very close but looks like Major has finally done it gratz I'll be next :p gratz I'll be... nope probably not | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma Mini BeSt Horang2 Soulkey EffOrt Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2955 singsing2134 olofmeister1332 hiko925 B2W.Neo869 byalli409 Liquid`VortiX179 KnowMe112 Mew2King86 QueenE78 Railgan17 Trikslyr17 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|