• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:16
CEST 22:16
KST 05:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6372 users

[GSL] Code S Season 2 2016 - Semi Final 1 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
August 31 2016 11:33 GMT
#361
On August 31 2016 20:29 Vanadiel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:26 Tiaraju9 wrote:
This is over. No one beats sOs in a BO7 series.


Byun will.


Byun already lost one BO7 series against sOs this year (IEM Taipei).
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 31 2016 11:34 GMT
#362
On August 31 2016 20:32 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

More like 5-2. Both losses in 2013.

That doesn't even add up to the same numbers


I was counting any BO7, he's only counting finals. Plus I think I didn't count the MarineKing one cause it's MarineKing.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 31 2016 11:34 GMT
#363
On August 31 2016 20:33 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

from the top of my head I remember 6 bo7 series he won


Think it's 5, I missed one. List them though pls.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 31 2016 11:34 GMT
#364
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

More like 5-2. Both losses in 2013.

That doesn't even add up to the same numbers


I was counting any BO7, he's only counting finals. Plus I think I didn't count the MarineKing one cause it's MarineKing.

But MK beat Parting and Zest is best.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
August 31 2016 11:34 GMT
#365
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

More like 5-2. Both losses in 2013.

That doesn't even add up to the same numbers


I was counting any BO7, he's only counting finals. Plus I think I didn't count the MarineKing one cause it's MarineKing.

he also beat Byun 4:2 at the IEM taipei invitational
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 31 2016 11:35 GMT
#366
On August 31 2016 20:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

More like 5-2. Both losses in 2013.

That doesn't even add up to the same numbers


I was counting any BO7, he's only counting finals. Plus I think I didn't count the MarineKing one cause it's MarineKing.

But MK beat Parting and Zest is best.


Yeah but it's MarineKing in finals yo. Was only ever gonna end one way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 31 2016 11:35 GMT
#367
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:33 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

from the top of my head I remember 6 bo7 series he won


Think it's 5, I missed one. List them though pls.

The five finals + this.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 31 2016 11:36 GMT
#368
On August 31 2016 20:34 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

More like 5-2. Both losses in 2013.

That doesn't even add up to the same numbers


I was counting any BO7, he's only counting finals. Plus I think I didn't count the MarineKing one cause it's MarineKing.

he also beat Byun 4:2 at the IEM taipei invitational


Yes I counted that. It's 5 if you include MarineKing one.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 31 2016 11:36 GMT
#369
On August 31 2016 20:35 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

More like 5-2. Both losses in 2013.

That doesn't even add up to the same numbers


I was counting any BO7, he's only counting finals. Plus I think I didn't count the MarineKing one cause it's MarineKing.

But MK beat Parting and Zest is best.


Yeah but it's MarineKing in finals yo. Was only ever gonna end one way

Shoulda told templar. He banked his liquibet run that season on mk
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 31 2016 11:36 GMT
#370
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:33 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

from the top of my head I remember 6 bo7 series he won


Think it's 5, I missed one. List them though pls.

It's 6-4 as of today

4-1 MK
4-1 JD
4-1 herO
4-1 Myungsik
4-2 Byun
4-3 Life

0-4 Inno
1-4 Parting
2-4 Byul
3-4 Soulkey
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 31 2016 11:36 GMT
#371
Oh right todays games. Forgot them already.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
August 31 2016 11:37 GMT
#372
On August 31 2016 20:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:33 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

from the top of my head I remember 6 bo7 series he won


Think it's 5, I missed one. List them though pls.

It's 6-4 as of today

4-1 MK
4-1 JD
4-1 herO
4-1 Myungsik
4-2 Byun
4-3 Life

0-4 Inno
1-4 Parting
2-4 Byul
3-4 Soulkey

where's the loss vs parting from?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 11:37:58
August 31 2016 11:37 GMT
#373
On August 31 2016 20:37 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:36 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:33 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

from the top of my head I remember 6 bo7 series he won


Think it's 5, I missed one. List them though pls.

It's 6-4 as of today

4-1 MK
4-1 JD
4-1 herO
4-1 Myungsik
4-2 Byun
4-3 Life

0-4 Inno
1-4 Parting
2-4 Byul
3-4 Soulkey

where's the loss vs parting from?

Red Bull whatever city they were in. New York I think?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 31 2016 11:37 GMT
#374
On August 31 2016 20:37 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:36 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:33 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

from the top of my head I remember 6 bo7 series he won


Think it's 5, I missed one. List them though pls.

It's 6-4 as of today

4-1 MK
4-1 JD
4-1 herO
4-1 Myungsik
4-2 Byun
4-3 Life

0-4 Inno
1-4 Parting
2-4 Byul
3-4 Soulkey

where's the loss vs parting from?


Some Redbull thing.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 11:38:32
August 31 2016 11:38 GMT
#375
On August 31 2016 20:36 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:34 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

More like 5-2. Both losses in 2013.

That doesn't even add up to the same numbers


I was counting any BO7, he's only counting finals. Plus I think I didn't count the MarineKing one cause it's MarineKing.

he also beat Byun 4:2 at the IEM taipei invitational


Yes I counted that. It's 5 if you include MarineKing one.

Taipei v ByuN. Blizzcon v JD. Blizzcon v Life. IEM v herO. Hot6 v MK. Those are the finals that were bo7.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Vanadiel
Profile Joined April 2012
France961 Posts
August 31 2016 11:38 GMT
#376
On August 31 2016 20:30 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:29 Vanadiel wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:26 Tiaraju9 wrote:
This is over. No one beats sOs in a BO7 series.


Byun will.

byun is a fan favourite and smashing fan favourites brutally is sOs speciality.


If Byun lose he will have to take a shower. He will win.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 31 2016 11:39 GMT
#377
On August 31 2016 20:37 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:37 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:36 Elentos wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:34 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:33 Charoisaur wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:29 Phredxor wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:27 Noonius wrote:
On August 31 2016 20:25 Charoisaur wrote:
sOs just won GSL. he won't lose in a bo7 finals



how about 2013 WCS S1 finals to Innovation? and he lost 0-4


He's 4-4 in BO7's as far as I can see.

Unbeatable.

from the top of my head I remember 6 bo7 series he won


Think it's 5, I missed one. List them though pls.

It's 6-4 as of today

4-1 MK
4-1 JD
4-1 herO
4-1 Myungsik
4-2 Byun
4-3 Life

0-4 Inno
1-4 Parting
2-4 Byul
3-4 Soulkey

where's the loss vs parting from?

Red Bull whatever city they were in. New York I think?

Most infamous match from that was scarlett v bomber on habitation station.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
August 31 2016 11:46 GMT
#378
ByuN better take out Dear T_T
WriterMaru
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
August 31 2016 11:48 GMT
#379
On August 31 2016 20:46 Poopi wrote:
ByuN better take out Dear T_T

if dear plays like vs TY I don't think that will happen.
prepare for pvp finals. the one true matchup.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 31 2016 11:50 GMT
#380
On August 31 2016 20:48 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 20:46 Poopi wrote:
ByuN better take out Dear T_T

if dear plays like vs TY I don't think that will happen.
prepare for pvp finals. the one true matchup.

Prepare for the highest adept count in a Starleague finals ever.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
JuggernautJason79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 177
firebathero 84
910 44
Killer 25
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 774
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1928
Liquid`Hasu1801
Trikslyr75
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi5085
summit1g4779
Beastyqt932
shahzam456
B2W.Neo277
IndyStarCraft 169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS119
ZombieGrub109
Pyrionflax100
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV311
League of Legends
• TFBlade1108
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.