On August 15 2016 05:16 Penev wrote:
Damn I had to miss most of the semi's and it's already 1-1 I see
Any good games?
Damn I had to miss most of the semi's and it's already 1-1 I see
Any good games?
the finals have been pretty good
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
August 14 2016 20:18 GMT
#5101
On August 15 2016 05:16 Penev wrote: Damn I had to miss most of the semi's and it's already 1-1 I see Any good games? the finals have been pretty good | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
August 14 2016 20:18 GMT
#5102
On August 15 2016 05:18 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 05:16 Penev wrote: Damn I had to miss most of the semi's and it's already 1-1 I see Any good games? the finals have been pretty good The foreigners didn't put up a good fight? | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5103
![]() | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5104
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5105
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5106
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5107
| ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5108
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5109
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5110
On August 15 2016 05:18 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 05:18 Ej_ wrote: On August 15 2016 05:16 Penev wrote: Damn I had to miss most of the semi's and it's already 1-1 I see Any good games? the finals have been pretty good The foreigners didn't put up a good fight? Neeb vs. Polt wasn't great, admittedly. | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5111
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5112
On August 15 2016 05:18 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 05:18 Ej_ wrote: On August 15 2016 05:16 Penev wrote: Damn I had to miss most of the semi's and it's already 1-1 I see Any good games? the finals have been pretty good The foreigners didn't put up a good fight? got bopped | ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5113
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5114
| ||
|
Daniel C
Hong Kong1606 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5115
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5116
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5117
| ||
|
Poopfeast 024
Gambia437 Posts
August 14 2016 20:19 GMT
#5118
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 14 2016 20:20 GMT
#5119
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
August 14 2016 20:20 GMT
#5120
On August 15 2016 05:19 stuchiu wrote: Did TRUE just go harlem globetrotter on Polt? Honestly it's a pretty good response, tank openings don't get many marines out. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|