On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote:
I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers
I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers
Actually.. forget the hookers.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
August 14 2016 19:22 GMT
#4901
On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote: I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers Actually.. forget the hookers. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
August 14 2016 19:22 GMT
#4902
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 14 2016 19:22 GMT
#4903
On August 15 2016 04:22 Shellshock wrote: so does Apollo think this is good or bad for the scene? Worst things since GSL | ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
August 14 2016 19:22 GMT
#4904
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
August 14 2016 19:22 GMT
#4905
On August 15 2016 04:21 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:19 FFW_Rude wrote: On August 15 2016 04:18 IntoTheheart wrote: No matter what boys, it's still a Kr. vs. Kr. finals. As it should. WHere's Diabolique btw ? He rage-quitted TL after getting yet another 2 day ban for being an ass. Good. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 19:22 GMT
#4906
On August 15 2016 04:21 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:20 Noonius wrote: don't worry, Polt's got this. According to KR, zerg is complete garbage Show nested quote + On August 12 2016 22:04 Nerchio wrote: hahahahah those zergs in Korea, I can't take it anymore :DD why am I quoted with that shitposter? | ||
|
CynicalDeath
Italy3725 Posts
August 14 2016 19:22 GMT
#4907
On August 15 2016 04:22 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote: I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers Actually.. forget the hookers. ...no, keep them, I'm ok with that! | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
August 14 2016 19:23 GMT
#4908
On August 15 2016 04:22 CynicalDeath wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:22 IntoTheheart wrote: On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote: I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers Actually.. forget the hookers. ...no, keep them, I'm ok with that! Why have hookers when you can have Koreans? | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
August 14 2016 19:24 GMT
#4909
On August 15 2016 04:23 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:22 CynicalDeath wrote: On August 15 2016 04:22 IntoTheheart wrote: On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote: I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers Actually.. forget the hookers. ...no, keep them, I'm ok with that! Why have hookers when you can have Koreans? maybe we can compromise on korean hookers | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
August 14 2016 19:24 GMT
#4910
On August 15 2016 04:23 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:22 CynicalDeath wrote: On August 15 2016 04:22 IntoTheheart wrote: On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote: I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers Actually.. forget the hookers. ...no, keep them, I'm ok with that! Why have hookers when you can have Koreans? You could have Korean hookers. 2 for 1. | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
August 14 2016 19:25 GMT
#4911
S1 Korea vs Korea final S2 Korea vs Foreigner final S3 Foreigner vs Foreigner final In WCS 2016 we had: S1 Korea vs Foreigner final S2 Foreigner vs Foreigner final S3 Korean vs Korean final The more things change, the more they stay the same | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
August 14 2016 19:25 GMT
#4912
On August 15 2016 04:25 showstealer1829 wrote: In WCS 2015 we had: S1 Korea vs Korea final S2 Korea vs Foreigner final S3 Foreigner vs Foreigner final In WCS 2016 we had: S1 Korea vs Foreigner final S2 Foreigner vs Foreigner final S3 Korean vs Korean final The more things change, the more they stay the same 2013 and 2014 though | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 19:26 GMT
#4913
On August 15 2016 04:24 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:23 IntoTheheart wrote: On August 15 2016 04:22 CynicalDeath wrote: On August 15 2016 04:22 IntoTheheart wrote: On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote: I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers Actually.. forget the hookers. ...no, keep them, I'm ok with that! Why have hookers when you can have Koreans? maybe we can compromise on korean hookers aren't they pretty flat, both front and back? | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
August 14 2016 19:26 GMT
#4914
On August 15 2016 04:25 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:25 showstealer1829 wrote: In WCS 2015 we had: S1 Korea vs Korea final S2 Korea vs Foreigner final S3 Foreigner vs Foreigner final In WCS 2016 we had: S1 Korea vs Foreigner final S2 Foreigner vs Foreigner final S3 Korean vs Korean final The more things change, the more they stay the same 2013 and 2014 though Different era though. | ||
|
RKC
2848 Posts
August 14 2016 19:26 GMT
#4915
When I watch Neeb play, I'm reminded of Lilibow - abusive with the meta and general Protoss bullshit, that's all. Sorry. | ||
|
Rob-Zero
Germany460 Posts
August 14 2016 19:26 GMT
#4916
Im so so glad they finally wreck harmless foreigners again, really. | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
August 14 2016 19:26 GMT
#4917
On August 15 2016 04:23 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On August 15 2016 04:22 CynicalDeath wrote: On August 15 2016 04:22 IntoTheheart wrote: On August 15 2016 04:21 Noonius wrote: I'm gonna make my own WCS, with Koreans and hookers Actually.. forget the hookers. ...no, keep them, I'm ok with that! Why have hookers when you can have Koreans? Only Code S hookers please | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
August 14 2016 19:26 GMT
#4918
| ||
|
Rehio
United States1718 Posts
August 14 2016 19:27 GMT
#4919
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 19:27 GMT
#4920
On August 15 2016 04:26 RKC wrote: Foreign hope is Nerchio (and Snute - but he has to buck up). When I watch Neeb play, I'm reminded of Lilibow - abusive with the meta and general Protoss bullshit, that's all. Sorry. Remember when Marinelord was the foreign hope after NW III? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Light BeSt firebathero Hyuk actioN [ Show more ] Mini Soma Stork EffOrt Zeus Soulkey Last ggaemo Leta Snow ZerO Pusan Rush Killer Mong hero Mind Aegong Sharp Shinee Bale Shine Sexy soO NaDa ToSsGirL Yoon Terrorterran PianO sorry JulyZerg zelot Free HiyA Trap ajuk12(nOOB) Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns27428 singsing2050 B2W.Neo503 XBOCT336 DeMusliM190 Livibee168 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN128 Mew2King117 ArmadaUGS102 QueenE90 Chillindude10 ZerO(Twitch)8 Railgan7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|